[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do females really have it worse off than men? All this feminism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 11

File: tumblr_o6nnsl9wW31rq5zgno1_1280.jpg (408KB, 1280x1337px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6nnsl9wW31rq5zgno1_1280.jpg
408KB, 1280x1337px
Do females really have it worse off than men? All this feminism and SJW stuff, as crazy as a lot of it may seem and it is, you'd think there'd be at least some merit to it, right?
>>
>>17587865
I'm asking this because realistically, not looking at the brightly colored feminists, how many typical women take this feminism to heart, or is it just a certain sub sect of people, that you can not worry about it, or is it infiltrating how women think generally?
>>
>>17587869
The women that take the new wave feminism/SJW stuff to heart are a very vocal minority of women. Being as loud as they are, with relatively famous political figures backing their ideas, they are affecting change.

Most women are somewhere between "I don't give a shit" and "I agree with some ideas". The being said:

A very large minority, if not a majority, of women do feel like they are a class of human under men. They feel this way because of legitimate experiences where they were treated a certain way, usually not favorably, simply because they are a woman. These experiences range anywhere from family interactions where a male family member has privileges the girl never had, to systemic workplace sexism that exist in some industries/work centers.

The bottom line is that most women haven't bought SJW in full yet. Those that have are young and usually grow out of it a little when they get more life experience. Women, as a majority, however, feel they are legitimately second to men in some way.
>>
Besides the aggressive use of commas, this should be copypasta'd every time a question like this comes up. Gold star little Billy.
>>
They are just bitching because they want to be compensated/treated the same as men, yet fuck around too much/dont do as much work as men do.

>b-but muh equal rights and pay!

Yeah, no. They have it way easier than us, which is why they are respected/compensated less.

>prove me wrong

Protip: You can't.
>>
>>17587881
I feel I am a class under men but I am happy about it. We live in fem centric shit hole because women are good at keeping the micro community together while men maintain the macro community. Women don't have it bad, though we do have it worse now than we've ever had before. It is our own fault for seeking the vote desu, and the men who just lay down and took the matriarchy as it came fresh off of (their) heels
>>
They get barbie dolls instead of Legos. This is a problem because they will train themselves to focus on facial expressions instead of construction. When they are older, they will cluster together and become very social because it provides protection and comfort.

SJW and feminism is a response to this but it is confused and often seems misdirected because the most vocal people are the ones that are trying to break out of the mold caused by decades of neglect and stupidity.

>They have it way easier than us

There is no 'them' and 'us'.

On 4chan we have the opposite problem; too many technical skills and an inability to empathize in person.

If you want to solve the problem and better your social skills, learn to stop recognizing sex and gender differences. in other words, watch NGE and become the hot girl. BECOME THE HOT GIRL.
>>
>>17587881
Good post m8
>>
>>17587865
>Do females really have it worse off than men

no, not really, at least not in my country. i cant only speak from experience from my relationships with women, from what i see, and anecdotes.

positives - when it comes to relationships and sex, women have it much easier. they can get jobs because diversity looks good for corporations. less is expected of them. they can express their emotions with out being called a faggot. its easier for them to look attractive because make up. there are more gender based jobs for women than men. if they are attractive and fuck up in life, they can life off a guys money. they can get away with being more childish and silly. (probably more positives but i cant think of them all atm)

negatives - they have to put up with the drama that comes with being friends with other women because most guys they become friends with will want to fuck them. slut labeling. if they do happen to be really unattractive, socializing is harder for them, having said this, make up can make pretty much anyone look ok, and if they are fat, go on a diet. some female sports are not taken seriously. they have to put up with men approaching them. they have to put up with guys throwing fits because they cant take rejection. more likely to get stalked. more likely to get raped. traveling far on your own is dodgy as a female because of human trafficking. (pretty much all i can think of atm)
>>
>>17587910
when did you have it the best? in the 50 because you where not expected to work and your role was to be a mother? if i was a women, i would want that life, who the fuck wants to work when you could be looking after your children
>>
File: Feminism.jpg (70KB, 540x477px) Image search: [Google]
Feminism.jpg
70KB, 540x477px
>>17587865
As a woman, I'd say no we've got it pretty easy in the long run.
Thing is, it's tit for tat. We've got our shit strictly because we're women, sure, but we've also got benefits strictly because we're women and the same applies to men. It's honestly just people's personal value and interpretation of if those benefits outweigh the consequences.
Like I for one would trade the baby growing responsibility for a sex organ that actually enjoys sex any fucking day of my life, thats the biggest downside to womanhood if you ask me (and low and behold, look it's just biology. No politics here and I've just come to deal because those are the cards I was dealt.)
However not getting to walk around topless is a small price to pay for the benefit of, idk, not being expected to enlist in the military.
I personally also heavily embrace most traditional gender roles for the most part, while I don't expect them, I heavily appreciate being treated very feminine. When guys open doors for me, pay for dates, be the driver, etc. Hell it'd be an absolute dream to be the stereotypical housewife one day, where I don't have to work and I can spend my entire life doting on and loving my husband with no other responsibility. Of course, I'd take the cons with this too, I'd want to make my husband happy so I'd actually do the house work, cook him dinner/meals, and please him sexually whenever possible. Only area I deviate on in this aspect is I refuse to have kids. I do have some boundaries, I will draw the line some times, but for the most part the traditional role of a woman is a dream to me.
This goal is far easier for me to accomplish as a woman than it would be for a man.
These are perks I find outweigh any consequence of being female so therefore I do not consider myself in the shittier position. Hell even politically the ONLY issue I see being a true problem against women is the abortion/contraceptive rights. Everything else is just petty whining and misinformation.
>>
>>17587869
Think of the rad feminists on the same tier as r9k misogynists. They're really one of the same, they bitch a lot online, but for the most part they're just fat lazy stains on society that thankfully never leave their parents house and would likely never even actually say any of their bullshit irl.
Case and point, I knew a chick (friend of my sisters) who was the stereotypical, raging, completely radical, tumblr, political dike. She was the most insufferable person to be around and would make EVERYTHING into a personal attack on her and her wymin-hood. She would constantly bitch about the cat calling, even though she was literally pushing 400lbs and everything out of her mouth was a lie lol.
Anyway, one day we went out and some old man held the door open for her and said "Wow you look lovely sweetie"
She's expressed how "my soggy neistic" it is for old men to call women sweetie or anything like that before. She didn't call him out. She thanked him nervously and went inside.
So she's all talk, like most rad fems. She wouldn't actually break the social norms of whats polite and whats rude in the name of feminism irl kek.
>>
>>17588143
thank you for your reply on this thread. it was interesting to hear this from a women perspective. i just wanted to ask something, do you not think the main benefit of being a women is the fact that you can get relationships and sex incredibly easily? of course its harder to enjoy sex as a female but sex is a lot more enjoyable for a female when it is good, you know multiple orgasms etc. all the women i have been with never had trouble too, this seems like a problem for a minority of women. regardless of sex, is it not nice that you only really have to stand there and guys will approach you and put all the effort in to impress you? i suppose you do have to put up with rejecting guys and potentially begin shouted at. i once went on a chat room as a female to see what it is like and some guys are relentless, most where nice though.
>>
>>17587865

Pretty much the same situation as blacks in America. They were raised on stories of the heroes/ heroines of the battles for equal rights, but missed one key point: those battles have already been won.

So some pretend that things are just as bad, if not worse, than ever before. Just so they can pretend they're battling the patriarchy and breaking up the boys' club.

Today, women enjoy liberal empowerment AND conservative protectionism. All the rights and privileges without many of the responsibilities and consequences. And many feminists will still cry that we're living in the dark ages of gender oppression.
>>
>>17588170
>relationships
No this is an absolute fucking myth that makes my blood boil. I have been single for a goddamn decade now with not a single person ever showing interest in me romantically, and not without trying. I'm fucking miserable and I honestly want to kill myself because there's no point in living if nobody will ever give a shit about me.
>Sex
Maybe but again, sex isn't even all that fucking great for most women. Women are far less likely to cum from sex, (75% state they rarely cum from penetration alone, there's TONS of studies on it) so therefore it's honestly not that big a perk. It's like getting handed a chocolate bar, but you hate sweets.
I have yet to see any concrete evidence that sex is more enjoyable for women. It almost ALWAYS comes with some degree of discomfort/pain. Multiple orgasms don't mean shit when your orgasm can be summed up as "Yeah ok I guess." I'd bet that men's single big orgasm is at least as good or better than women's multiple little "poofs" of pleasure.
>s it not nice that you only really have to stand there and guys will approach you and put all the effort in to impress you
>Implying I'm hot enough.
Like I said, decade of inactivity. Never been approached once on my life.
>i suppose you do have to put up with rejecting guys and potentially begin shouted at.
I wish this was a problem I had.
>>
>>17588182
lol im sorry but how have you never been approached in your life, do you go to bars? or are you over weight? you are obviously less likely to be approached if you only go out to buy things, or are unattractive. literally every girl i know gets approached. if you dont get approached, you could just go on a dating site. i know hambeasts that even get approached sometimes.

sex isnt that great for a guy though lol, when i organism it is just alright, while when a girl orgasms she will be having so much pleasure that she cant help but moan. i know most women cant cum from penetration but they normally can from oral.
>>
>>17587929
This is actually backwards thinking. When given both sets of toys, girls will naturally play with dolls and boys will naturally play with trucks and blocks. The genders aren't different because we force them to be different, it's just natural. Not everyone naturally aligns with their traditional gender role, but they're in the minority so forcing everyone to act like them is moronic.
>>
>>17588196
I've only been 21 for about 5 months now, but yes I've hit the bar every weekend, along with every other 10/10 chick who's throwing herself at dudes. I'm simply just the last on the list.
I had a weight issue in my high school days that prevented that, by the start of college I was 140, chubby but not whale status. Now I'm 120-130, a perfectly healthy weight according to my doctor, but I'm still gunning for an even 100.
I did dating sites, they're filled with the worst types of people. Only got messages from sugar daddies 3-4 times my age. I'd rather kill myself than be that autistic and ugly to have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for psychotics online.
>she will be having so much pleasure that she cant help but moan
>implying she's not faking.
Most women fake it to some degree you know, especially the moaners. She may be having fun, but she's not having nearly as much fun as she'll make it sound.
Again though, price to pay for other benefits I guess.
>>
File: Male Privilege.jpg (313KB, 1000x890px)
Male Privilege.jpg
313KB, 1000x890px
>>17587865
No. Look at this board, most of the people here are most worried about sex/dating because that's a huge part of our lives, and it's obviously easy as fuck for women as long as they don't choose to be fat.
As for other areas, if feminists had legitimate complaints they wouldn't have to make shit up all the time (eg, lying about the wage gap, pretending that every criticism of Hillary is sexist). The handful of areas where women might have it worse are more than made up for with pic-related

Feminists are retarded, pay them no mind. There are plenty of women who aren't retarded out there
>>
>>17588211
>I've only been 21 for about 5 months now

that could be why then. i live in england, 18 is the legal age here, and women sometimes will start going to bars clubs at 16 because they can get away with it being women.

>I did dating sites, they're filled with the worst types of people. Only got messages from sugar daddies 3-4 times my age.

fair enough, i guess it depends on your area. i know quite alot of girls that have met decent guys on dating sites and i know decent guys that use them. i use pof sometimes and im normal, women are the ones normally ignoring me, so if they are getting sugar daddy messages but ignoring normal messages, isnt that kind of their own fault? if you have friends and go out, probs no point in going on them anyway

dont know why you dont get approached if you're a healthy weight. try not go with a group of girls if you do that because it can be intimidating to approach a group of girls. go with a few girls, and dont go with guys because its hard to tell if one of them is your bf. try smiling at guys too. you can always try approaching guys if no one approaches you.
>>
>>17587865
I think women have it way better today than before womens lib in the 70's. Men are more expendable today than ever. Its evident when a women commits the same crime as a man, she will get a lighter sentence than he does. When it comes to divorce and/or child support, unless she's an overt drug addict, the courts always side with her. A lot of good dads or dudes are in jail because of that. Don't get me wrong, I'm for equality but these 3rd wave femenists really have nothing better to do than bitch and persecute anyone who doesn't agree with them. It's a cult basicslly. The 2 other waves of feminism took care of the more pressing issues women once faced so these new feminists are bored.
>>
>>17588238
Yeah america's got its stupid fucked priorities. Here, have a gun at 12 so you can shoot peop- I mean hunt but fuck you if you're a legal adult who wants a drink. Or frankly just to see a damn show. Missed out on so many concerts because they were held at bars and I couldn't get in just to watch the show and not drink at all.
I always go solo because the one time I did go with a friend some dudes bought her drinks all night but not me. Felt like shit the rest of the night.
And I do approach guys/smile at them because that's the only way I can even dream of getting any attention. Usually get shot down, or at best I can get "wanna fuck?". Like I said, sex is at least easy to come by but I have zero desire for just the physical with none of the emotional, because for me personally sex is just painful anyway.
>>
>>17588251
> unless she's an overt drug addict, the courts always side with her.
Sometimes even if she's an overt drug addict.
Custody of my friends half brother got granted to his mom, even though she's been in and out of rehab for fucking crack for years. Their argument was their dad "lived in a bad neighborhood" (read "black neighborhood") Didn't get custody until he moved.
>>
>>17587892
>prove me wrong
>Protip: You can't.

ok but can you prove yourself right?
>>
>>17588211
Any 5/10 woman who doesn't have MAJOR red flags will get tons of awesome guys on dating sites. Either you're full of shit and choosing to ignore all the great guys messaging you (and refusing to message any of them first), or you have some serious issues that are driving men away from your profile

As for offline, are you going out to other social events? Are you approaching men, asking them out, etc or expecting them to take all the initiative?
>>
>>17588213
Where? All I encounter are shallow bitches.
>>
Why the fuck would you ask this question on a board you know is full of bitter /r9k/ dwellers who have no idea what it is like to be a woman let alone are even capable of empathizing with them.
>>
>>17588272
Because it's obvious fucking bait.
>>
>>17588267
Where what? Where to encounter women who aren't retarded? It takes some work, but they tend to associate with other women like that. If you meet one feminist you'll probably just find a lot more. But if you find a cool chick you'll find she's probably friends with lots of other good women. In college facebook made it pretty easy, you could go to a party, add 10 women on facebook, and could usually tell which ones were feminists from that. Online dating sucks for men but you do get to screen women for things like feminism
>>
Both genders have bullshit that they have to deal with and radicalists on both sides will do their best to demonize the other. Women have it easier in some aspects of life and men have it easier in others. Life is shitty for everyone for different reasons.
>>
>>17588262
Nah, never met someone who wasn't autistic to the max online. I am pretty ugly tho so I guess that explains it. I don't message first, yeah, because if I were going to approach someone I'm going to do it IRL where I can at least know they're a real person (and I do approach IRL). Online dating is supposed to make shit easier not harder. Think about it, online dating attracts shit people for a reason. It's literally made for people who are too autistic to meet people IRL, because otherwise you would be meeting people IRL and not needing the online crutch.

Go to every single college event that happens, approach every single dude I find attractive that doesn't already have an over protective girlfriend hanging off him aggressively marking her territiory, I'm literally the one taking all the initiative. Get shot down every single time. Either get flat out "Ew lol no"'s, "I'm already seeing someone"'s, "who the fuck are you and why are you talking to me?"'s, and "Oh you just wanna fuck right?"'s. Nothing else. Face it man, it's possible for chicks to have dating woes too.
>>
>>17588272
u mad? Maybe try making an actual argument instead of just
>muh r9k!!!
I don't need to have personal experience as a woman to realize that feminism is full of shit.
>But you don't know what it's like to be a woman, how do you know the wage gap is a lie
Because I'm not retarded. And if women don't have experience as a man then I guess they aren't qualified to say whether or not men have it better?
>>
>>17588284
I like people like you that understand that everyone has equal struggles.
>>
>>17588272
So why are you browsing at all? You believe we are all /r9k/ basement dwellers so why are you here anon? Don't tell me you willingly make yourself angry
>>
>>17588296
>>17588290
u mad
>>
>>17588286
>never me someone who wasn't autistic to the max
99% chance you've met plenty but like many women you have absurdly high standards. You're loneliness is your fault. You don't have to be a model, just don't be fat.
>don't message first
Well that's also a problem for you
>online dating attracts
It attracts all types of men because even Chads have trouble with women IRL sometimes. It's mostly the shit women it attracts because dating is so much easier for them, so it attracts people like you who have such ridiculous standards you can actually dismiss hundreds of men because literally every single one of them is "OMG soooo autistic!!!"
Fuck off, if you want to be a lonely cat lady just admit it instead of pretending you have problems when you've already admitted to rejecting countless men for bullshit reasons.
>>
File: OKC messages men women.png (211KB, 1700x958px) Image search: [Google]
OKC messages men women.png
211KB, 1700x958px
>>17588292
I'd say they HAD equal struggles, but after 40 years of fixing all of the major problems for women while ignoring or even exacerbating the ones for men, I'll say men have it worse today

>>17588286
I made a fake profile for a woman on OKC once. Just an average looking woman, because I was curious about women like you claiming that online dating is actually hard for you too.
Holy shit you women are even more full of shit than I thought. Sure got some autists/creeps but had tons of messages from decent looking guys with good profiles. I got at least one message/day from a man who I would have gladly dated the female equivalent of.
You are too picky, period. Get over yourself and stop holding out for a guy who is literally perfect because they don't exist. And try asking out the guys you already know instead of random dudes at bars and clubs all the time. Unless you don't have any friends in which case that's a separate problem
>>
>>17588303
kek you don't know anything mate. I have practically zero standards. All I ask is the same thing, not fat, and can hold a conversation without sperging out. When your opening line is "Wow I've never even looked a girl in the eye before omg you're so pretty I'll never stand a chance with you but got what do your boobs feel like?" then yeah, nobody's gonna want that.
Low and behold here I am and not fat, but no model either, and still not getting any interest.
Again I don't message first because it's online dating. Listen buddy I already find the shit beneath me and inferior, I can meet far more quality people irl. Meeting people the old fashioned way is the best way to meet people. That's why online dating doesn't work for me.

But again, I only got 6 messages total and 4 of them were old men. So fuck off with your r9k "all women get flooded with messages all day long and never have to work blah blah blah woe is me they're all whores rejecting us GUD men all the time those fucking skank bitches"

Fuck off, you just want to complain when the reason women don't like you is because you hate women. If you treated women nicely, they'd treat you nicely. But instead you actively show how much you hate them so golly, they hate you back imagine that?
>>
>>17588310
>Average woman
Ok now do it as an ugly woman.
And I'm willing to bet even those good looking "nice guys" are just looking to smash.
> Unless you don't have any friends in which case that's a separate problem
Yeah I know, but here's the thing, you have to make friends with people before you can date them, which is exactly what I'm trying to do. And yet, if I'm not DTF I need to GTFO.
>>
>>17588310
Huh, after your online experiment you must really know what it's like to be a woman. That's way better than just listening to women describe their lived experiences.
>>
>>17588310
Also what was your radius setting? Maxed out? I live in a small town, pickings are already slim to begin with, but there's no point in seeking a relationship with someone who lives halfway across the world from me that I'll never meet IRL.
>>
File: 84c.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
84c.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>17588324
This guy gets it. I'm not even trying to dismiss the struggles dudes have dating. I acknowledge them completely. Goddamn I just want people to acknowledge the grass ain't always greener on the other side of the fence
>>
>>17588310
>I'll say men have it worse today

Worse today in what ways? Women still face discrimination in the workplace in many ways. Women are also more likely to be denied medical care on the basis that it's "in their head" as opposed to a physical illness, and other things like that.
>>
>>17588328
Sauce that doesn't come from jizzabel? kek.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

Here is your answer.
>>
>>17588314
If you try to be friends first guys assume you aren't interested.

I've gotten the "I just want to be friends for now" line from too many women and they all ended up in the arms of another guy not much longer after telling me that. So I'm sorry to say this but you and every other woman who preaches "friendship first" is full of fucking shit. If you were attracted to the guy you wouldn't make him wait in friendship purgatory indefinitely. Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>17588353
But when you approach them immediately with no friend buffer they just assume you wanna bang.
There's no happy medium here buddy, and how do you date someone you don't even know? You have to get to know someone (ie be friends with them) before you date them.
>>
>>17588331
Heart attack misdiagnosis:
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/aug/30/women-50-more-likely-to-be-misdiagnosed-after-heart-attack-study?0p19G=c

You can note they are citing male practitioners in the article if that makes you feel better for some reason.

Your own post is an example of people doubting the credibility of female scientists.

http://www.yalescientific.org/2013/02/john-vs-jennifer-a-battle-of-the-sexes/

Here is an article about a study done by sending out the same resume with two different names. The PI was a woman unfortunately for you, but maybe you'll browse the article briefly before dismissing it because it was lead by a woman.
>>
>>17588359
You get to know someone as you date them. I don't expect sex right away, yes it would be nice to find that instant wild chemistry but I can take it slow.

This doesn't change the fact that more women than you realize use friendship as a deflection/polite rejection, not as a means to get to know someone. They tell me they want to be friends right now and then I never hear from them again. They are too busy to hang out and too tired to see me always. How the fuck am I supposed to get to know you if you always ignore me and why is it that the next guy you met and banged on the same night didn't have to be your friend first? Shit doesn't add up.
>>
>>17588331
>>17588367
Here's another one, took me all of five seconds of googling.
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/10/emergency-room-wait-times-sexism/410515/
>>
>>17588345
I've never seen a video that BTFOs women more than this.
>>
>>17588367
btw I wasn't the original poster, I'm actually a woman and have just found 99% of the "my soggy knees" in the work place comments are all bullshit that has nothing to do with their genitals at all.
So idk which post you're talking about, if it was even mine.
The whole "men get hired more" thing actually comes down to statistics. Women are statistically more likely to leave a job to go start a family. Thats just biology, can't fight the fact that we're the ones who have to take time off to carry and grow the kid.
That's just blaming women for their choices they made on their own accord though. If more women would just fucking stay in their job after spitting out kids then this wouldnt be an issue. Men are just more reliable in the long run.
>>
>>17587865
It all depends. If they're from some third world shithole, then yes obviously. If they're from say the US, UK etc. then no, they have it on excessively easy mode
>>
>>17588373
Yeah, see that just doesn't work for me. I can't just get to know someone as I'm in an intimate and close personal relationship. That comes after I've gotten to know them.

But if we're going to pin the actions of a few on the entire sex, then I guess I'll just say the reason women have to say "just be friends" is because all men will obviously go on a rampage if she rejects him right out and kill/rape her. Because that's what some of them do.
>>
>>17588373
And also keep in mind on the same logic, while you don't expect sex right away most men do so therefore I have to assume you do as well.
>>
>>17588375
>http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/10/emergency-room-wait-times-sexism/410515/
What I'm reading is one person's personal experience and a handful of other people saying "Yeah me too!"
>>
>>17588375
So are they going to the ER with the exact same problem or are women just complaining about internal pain that could be anything while a dude is bleeding out on the floor and then angry they didn't get treated first?
>>
>>17588399
In other words, it's a collection of women's first-hand experiences dealing with the exact same thing you're claiming doesn't exist.

>>17588404
Read the article, it's in there.
>>
>>17588386
>I can't get to know someone in a close intimate relationship
I don't understand how you think that. But I can go at a certain pace, with some guidelines. Like if she tells me she wants to go slow/be my friend first but I know she is out talking to and probably being physically intimate with other guys, then I assume that she does not really see us having relationship potential and can do better so I bow out. Women might object this and insist that I'm being insecure but why should I sit around and be an option for somebody? Why am I not good enough for you right now? Why can't we just take a risk and do work to make shit happen?
>>
>>17588417
Eh, I am a woman with a different first hand experience. None of that has anything to do with the work place btw. I don't doubt shit happens, I just doubt it's nearly as frequent as anything feminists try to say it is. Because feminists lie about basically every stat.
>>
>>17588373
this kinda happened to me too. i was dating a girl, we fucked straight away, and she wanted to be friends for now because she felt we where moving too fast. for the next few months she makes up every single excuse to not go out with me "i dont have any money" "i already have plans". i would ask her when she would be free so we could plan stuff "i dont know". it was a mind fuck. She ended up ignoring me for about a week, i had a go at her and we stopped talking. im sure she was seeing someone else.
>>
>>17588419
You are insecure lol. You don't know she even has other dudes talking to her. Again, not all women are getting flooded with dudes expressing interest. I sure as hell am not. You're your own downfall here mate, you give up too easy because most people want to know more than just a dudes name before they commit to a relationship with them.
>>
>>17588424
>I am a woman with a different first hand experience
I'm very glad that you didn't have the same experience, but surely you don't think "that didn't happen to me!" means it isn't a problem worth discussing.

>None of that has anything to do with the work place btw.
No... I never said it did? It was in response to a post asking for a source on women being disbelieved when seeking medical care.
>>
>>17588379
>Women are statistically more likely to leave a job to go start a family. Thats just biology, can't fight the fact that we're the ones who have to take time off to carry and grow the kid.

So we should marginalize half of the population for something that is out of their control and not even guaranteed to happen? The reason women are more likely than their male counterparts to stay home is because the men are more "statistically likely" to have a better job. Men can and should take time off to spend with their children as well, but paternity leave isn't a thing, so women are forced into this role whether they want it or not. And the fact of the matter is this isn't even the whole issue, women are perceived as being less credible and less knowledgeable than men in their fields. That has nothing to do with their propensity to having children.
>>
>>17588386
the problem is though, women are often talking to or fucking other guys so it turns into a competition. this either means i dont give a fuck so i dont get hurt or i talk to other girls which means not putting much effort into her. if women see a guy as a potential partner, i dont think they should be getting into other guys.
>>
>>17588435
Again
>I don't doubt shit happens, I just doubt it's nearly as frequent as anything feminists try to say it is. Because feminists lie about basically every stat.
Not saying ti doesn't happen, just that it's not the norm like you think it is.
>No... I never said it did?
>Women still face discrimination in the workplace in many ways
>>
>>17587865
No they don't

But they believe they do because they don't give a shit about men.
>>
>>17588431
you are a minority though. every single girl i have dated was speaking to other guys. last girl i dated was speaking to at least 3 other guys.
>>
>>17588443
And lots of women don't dude. If a guy were interested in me seriously and not just a ONS, I'd drop contact with all the dudes that clearly just want to fuck me and nothing more. You're too insecure to see that. Again, to some ladies, like myself, it's an absolute miracle to have ONE dude interested. Never in my life will I ever have TWO dudes interested in me at one time. Shit's crazy just thinking about it.
>>
>>17588448
Welp I still exist though? You know what they say about assuming. And if you're making false assumptions about every girl you meet, then is it not your own fault you're single?
>>
>>17588431
>you don't even know
I know. Believe me. I don't even have to ask because they let me know themselves. They will namedrop some guy to me or post a status or photo with him on social media, or a friend will tell me she's with another guy etc.

>you give up too easily
If I tell a girl I like her and would like a relationship with her and she says she wants to be friends first, then keeps blowing me off, I am going to move on even if I don't want to. Even if she was telling the truth why should I be with someone who can never spend time with me. Nobody is so busy that they can never make time for people they like.

I still think you're in denial. Women swear up and down they like friends first but it never happens that way. They always quickly go with the guy that rocks their boat. You will never seriously blow off a guy you really like like that. You just won't. And you won't care of he wants sex because you will want It too.
>>
>>17588450
>>17588453
you're right that this doesent apply to all women, and i wouldent turn down a girl or treat her differently because i assume she is speaking to other guys, however, i will expect it. its not insecurity, its experience. the only girls from my experience that are not talking to other guys are low tier and really unattractive girls that i wouldn't date anyway.
>>
>>17588431
>>17588461
Read this to get a good idea of why you blowing off dudes or trying to make them wait is not working in your favor

https://markmanson.net/fuck-yes
>>
>>17588444
>Not saying ti doesn't happen, just that it's not the norm
So the fact that the article presents info like this:
>Nationwide, men wait an average of 49 minutes before receiving an analgesic for acute abdominal pain. Women wait an average of 65 minutes for the same thing.
and links to studies like this one: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=383803
is... what? counts for nothing? Less important than the fact that you, personally, did not experience this?

>Worse today in what ways? Women still face discrimination in the workplace in many ways. Women are also more likely to be denied medical care on the basis that it's "in their head" as opposed to a physical illness, and other things like that.
>Women are also more likely to be denied medical care on the basis that it's "in their head" as opposed to a physical illness
>Women are also more likely to be denied medical care
It was not a long post. It would not have taken you long to read the entire thing.
>>
>>17588461
So how do you know she's not just friends with those other dudes, how do you know she's fucking them lol.
Yeah, if she blows you off then yes of course move on. But if she says she wants to be friends first and then continues to hang around you then fuck she's just trying to get a feel for your personality you fuck head?
>And you won't care of he wants sex because you will want It too.
Yeah no lol. I've never desired a pump and dump one night stand, that's what I'm referring to when they "JUST want sex." They don't desire the relationship at all, I'm just a warm wet hole for all they care. I still think you're in denial and think women are some illuminati conspiracy group lol. It's not that complicated mate.
So we're at a stalemate. You think the reason I don't get dates is because I refuse to call a dude I met 30 seconds ago my boyfriend, I think you aren't getting dates because you move way too quickly for social norms.
To each their own, we're both right and we're both wrong.
>>
>>17588483
So what about all the stats saying men are more likely to kill themselves, get murdered, die unexpectedly, etc. You don't believe those? It's tit for tat mate, nobody's got it worse, we just have it worse in different ways. Sheesh take your victim complex back to tumblr.
>>
>>17588508
All of those stats a) are totally valid and b) have nothing to do with the article I linked.
The fact that we are currently discussing women's disadvantages does not mean I'm denying men's disadvantages. You're trying to derail the conversation. Stop it.
>>
>>17588483
And heres an article of my own refuting that article.
http://thefederalist.com/2015/10/16/blame-obamacare-not-sexism-for-long-emergency-room-wait-times/
You can find "evidence" on both ends, just matters which you choose to believe, you obviously subscribe to the belief that benefits you most, that your problems are not your own, you're a victim and you don't have to take responsibility for yourself because it's the boogey man making your life hell.

I subscribe to my own, that women blow shit out of proportion all the time. But I am a woman myself so I don't really have any ulterior motive or benefit in these beliefs. Its just what I see
>>
>>17588511
>>17588514
And here's one with different stats
https://consumer.healthday.com/general-health-information-16/emergencies-and-first-aid-news-227/er-wait-times-getting-longer-611739.html
This claims while women may wait longer it's a small difference that's almost nothing at all.
>>
>>17588514
Did you read your linked article? It doesn't refute the Atlantic article at all. It never denies that men are treated more quickly or taken more seriously than women. The position of the article is that ERs are overcrowded. Again, this is a problem, but it's not the one we're currently discussing. Stop trying to derail the discussion.

And I'm a man, so no, this has nothing to do with evading personal responsibility. It's just what I see.
>>
>>17588514
>>17588519
Okay...and what about the articles cited by >>17588367?
>>
>>17588538
From the very article you linked:
>"while we're doing a better job understanding that women have heart attacks, too, a woman coming in with chest pain may be given a little less credence than a man with chest pain," he noted.

The difference in stats might be because they were measuring different things; at Atlantic article was specifically measuring wait times for women with abdominal pain, whereas the Health Day article was measuring wait wait times for people coming in with symptoms of heart attacks.
>>
>>17588551
Sorry, this is a response to>>17588519
>>
>>17588538
>>17588539
>>17588551
>>17588555
Lol ok then man, to each their own. That article said specifically that overcrowding is affecting men and women dum dum. You're probably going to have a better time on tumblr mate. Might want to move over there with the other rad feminists. You wanna piss and moan about how unfair women have it fine. But I'm a woman who wouldnt trade it for the world because we have fucking EVERYTHING handed to us.
>>
>>17588324
>way better than people with a victim complex lying through their teeth to make themselves feel like a victim
Yes it is. Dating for women is easy as fuck, women under 30 are only single by choice and that's a fact. Don't be fat, don't have absurd standards like the femanon above who rejects 100% of who use online dating, don't be antisocial, etc and you'll be fine.

Or ignore all of the above, pretend that you really do have problems with dating when you obviously don't, and then when you turn 30 you can look back and regret your decision to reject any man who wasn't perfect. Have fun being a lonely spinster, dating is easy as fuck for you now but it won't stay that way

>>17588311
>6 messages
Your either fat, a single mother, or live in the middle of nowhere. If the latter, that does suck even for women but then don't live there. And how close are you to a city? When I lived in a small town I tried messaging girls 90 minutes away. But most women aren't willing to look past their neighborhood
>>
>>17588564
Bye!
>>
>>17588567
I am none of those. Guess I dont exist lol I live in a smaller town yes, but its not nowhere. I live 2 hours away from any large cities that I would drive to. But still nothin. There are simply just more attractive women to go for. I am no physical prize.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (38KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
38KB, 280x200px
>>17588571
Hope you enjoyed your stay, don't leave ass prints on my door.
>>
>>17588567
>don't be antisocial,
>uses online dating
kek. If you weren't antisocial you wouldn't be online retard lmfao.
Have you ever event talked to a woman before? I'm willing to bet not. If you actually talked to women you'd be swimming in them, but you choose to be single because you refuse to go outside. There's life outside your apartment, but you've got to open the door, anon.
Enjoy wizarddom.
>>
File: lwMiD1Q.png (180KB, 1034x672px) Image search: [Google]
lwMiD1Q.png
180KB, 1034x672px
>>17588328
>muh wage gap!
No
Men die much earlier than women and men's health is underfunded. Men are still pressured be the breadwinner. Divorce rapes their wallet and takes their kids. The justice system discriminated against men more than it does against black people (pic-related). Men are more likely to be homeless, more likely to kill themselves, more likely to be murdered, etc.
Most of Women's problems have been fixed while we continue to ignore men's

>>17588171
Except blacks were legit oppressed, still face some racism today (see >>>/pol/), and still day with the effects of past racism (eg having less educated parents and growing up in shitty segregated neighborhoods)

>>17588152
>Lazy
Why do people keep thinking these feminists aren't a threat? We literally have one of the manhating feminists on her way to the white house right now. Most colleges are run by them. They aren't just basement dwelling teens they have real power
>>
>>17588576
If a man had 10x your confidence he'd still get rejected for not being confident enough. Men aren't nearly as picky about confidence but holy fuck stop the self loathing and maybe men won't run from you
>>
>>17588593
Well if you think that then why is it that men make up nearly the entirety of the government and yet pass the feminists bullshit kek. Even if Hillary makes it, she can't do shit without congress's approval. If they don't subscribe to the feminist beliefs you'll be fine. And since its mostly men, then you only have men to blame for passing the shit.
>>
>>17588600
Projection to the max mate.
"If I don't weigh 80lbs with 100% of that weight being my ass and tits then I don't get any attention at all. Women aren't nearly as picky about looks but holy fuck stop the self loathing and maybe women won't run from you."
Thats what you sound like. If you have an ounce of confidence more women will accept than reject you mate.
>>
>>17588564
>But I'm a woman who wouldnt trade it for the world because we have fucking EVERYTHING handed to us.

First of all you've been talking to at least two different people the whole time. Neither person has been suggesting "oh boo hoo women have it so hard" just that people like you dismiss the actual issues that they do face. That is a fact. You are doing it right now when you blow off these articles saying "well whatever it isn't that prevalent."

Women don't get everything handed to them. The fact that you think so leads me to believe you aren't trying to do anything significant with your life.

And just to reiterate, nothing I've said suggests men don't also have issues that they face. Everyone has to deal with bullshit, but that doesn't make it okay to ignore it and not try to improve the situation for everyone.
>>
File: 1468269388469.jpg (159KB, 1080x1349px)
1468269388469.jpg
159KB, 1080x1349px
>>17588200

You know how parents buy things for their kids before they're even born? They go Toys R Us and buy blue car-themed crap because the doctor told them they're going to have a baby boy.

Now fast forward a few years (?) to when they did the study and these putrid shits have already had their minds conditioned by their parents to where they probably feel uncomfortable when they play with the opposite gender's toys. It's not that they understand what gender is, just that they're experiencing their parents' discomfort, because everybody wants beautiful dainty female shitlets and strong logical male shitlets. And the babies are too dependent to go against their parent's wishes.

Think about this -- have you ever worn eyeliner? Girls started wearing that shit in middle school and felt really awkward and self-conscious and then started paying attention to what other girls looked like. They had like half a decade of practice making eye contact and reading facial expressions because we were too busy doing Rubik's cubes.
>>
>>17588612
We get citizenship handed to us at 18 lmao. Men have to earn it by selling out to uncle sam. So yeah, we basically do have everything handed to us. Sounds like you're choosing to ignore the problems men face. Youre ignoring them to bitch more about wah, muh lady probs.
>>
>>17588593
>Men die much earlier than women and men's health is underfunded...

My post didn't deny any issue currently faced by men today. I only suggested that women also face social issues. I didn't bring up the wage gap, you did, there are other issues too. You'll not hear me deny that men's issues are being neglected, but that doesn't mean we should just stop working on women's, we should work on both.
>>
>>17588606
Women are 53% of voters, Obama is a feminist, and feminists have successfully guilted many men into supporting their cause. Feminists also control most of education and the media, so most people outside of the internet have a very skewed view of gender issues. Eg, still believing the wage gap, not knowing anything about men's issues, thinking only women get raped/abused
>>
>>17587881
To be fair, they literally are second class genetically. They will never be as smart as the smartest man or as strong as the smartest man. They are worse than men but that doesn't mean they get treated like it.

However if some women comes into a business meeting screaming about her feelings and making decisions based on feelings instead of facts, you can bet your ass anyone sane is going to dismiss her and they would be right to do so.
>>
>>17588637
Right, but after 40 years of working on women's issues while neglecting men's, women currently have it better because we fixed most of their issues without fixing men's.
>>
>>17588639
Implying your individual vote actually matters, back to government class anon.
And again if Obamas a feminist then its a mans fault feminism is winning, he should be thinking of his own kinds best interest. Still cant dispute that most of the senate and house, the ones who actually pass laws, are men. If men would vote and pass laws in their interest, then we wouldn't have this problem. Can't blame women for you guys not doing whats right.
>>
>>17588633
>Sounds like you're choosing to ignore the problems men face. Youre ignoring them to bitch more about wah, muh lady probs.

How am I ignoring them? Because we're having a separate conversation about women's issues? Men get fucked in the court system, for parental rights, and plenty of other stuff, I fully admit that. For some reason you think that getting "free" citizenship is enough to warrant women being viewed as less credible when presenting on scientific research. How are they related? Because it's easy to find a date women don't deserve appropriate medical care? You sound misogynistic.
>>
>>17588642
>They will never be as smart as the smartest man or as strong as the smartest man
Well, at least we proofread things before posting them.
>>
>>17588642
>they literally are second class genetically.
actually you have it backwards.

women have 2 full X chromosomes so have certain redundancies which make them less prone to genetic defects by having "backups" of certain genetic material and it's why they have better color eyesight than men.

a man happening to end up smart due to winning the genetic lottery doesn't make men genetically better. while a woman may not be a smart as the smartest man they likely won't ever be as fucked up and stupid as the most fucked up and stupid man either. genetically, women are on a more even keel than men and more stable.
>>
>>17588653
Then why are you still arguing wah wimin have it worse?
They don't. They have some issues sure, but not as many that actually matter like men. For every actual issue, (ps not being taken seriously is not a real issue, you should just fucking get gud and actually have something of substance to say and make people take you seriously), theres about 20 real issues men face.
>>
>>17588633
Which country are you talking about?
>>
PSA: if you're reading this thread because you can't get laid, you need to start crossdressing and acting like a transgendered person ASAP. most of you don't have a job and your reputation doesn't matter yet, so you have nothing to lose. The important thing is to freak people out as much as possible, so that afterwards you can proverbially snap the necks of any dumb feminist bitches because you literally got discriminated against harder than they did and they'll think it's the other way around.

especially for you HS kids: If you're not an athlete you're probably not going to fuck a 6+/10 before you graduate anyway, so you need to take this opportunity to burn all your bridges because you WILL be able to make everyone look stupid later if you do this right.
>>
>>17588654
>>
>>17588661
>Uncle sam
>Which country are you talking about?
Oh wow.
>>
>>17588633
Uh... you know that American men born in the US don't need to do shit to be an American citizen, right?
You know that, right?
>>
>>17588669
I'll take selective service for 500 Alex. Dont register, don't get citizenship rights including the right to vote.
Guess who doesnt have to register?
>>
>>17588673
Huh. I learned something today (though what you said is only true for immigrants; people born in the US have birthright citizenship).
(Canadian here)
>>
>>17588694
Yeah you don't get any of the rights that come with it though, just the title. Can't get loans, can't get jobs that have anything to do with the government or get government funding, and will go to fuckin jail for 5 years if caught. With a criminal record, even more of your rights are taken.
>>
>>17588503
>how do you know she's not just friends with them

Even if they are or aren't why does it matter? Especially if she would rather hang out with them but is only lukewarm at best about me.

And like I said, there is almost always another guy in the picture. Some dude she's sleeping with or even a guy she's just "talking to". If she is too busy for me but finds time for other men that's all I need to do.

If you actually want to get to know a guy, actually make the effort. He is not going to think you like him if you never try to talk and he has to do all the work.
>>
>>17588643
Again, I wouldn't say they have it better, they just have different issues. It's not a pissing contest.

>>17588658
>Then why are you still arguing wah wimin have it worse?

I'm not, I'm saying they have problems that shouldn't be dismissed just like men.

>you should just fucking get gud and actually have something of substance to say and make people take you seriously

You have no idea what I'm talking about. Let's say a woman publishes an article in a scientific journal. People are more likely to not take it seriously, be skeptical, whatever, because she's a woman. If a man published the same article he would not face the same criticisms. Is that easier for you to understand? Do you understand how this can prevent women from going into science or prevent scientific discoveries from moving forward? Or how about the fact that women are not taken seriously when talking about issues within their own body? The fact that many doctors cannot correctly identify heart attack symptoms in a woman is a serious failure on the part of medicine around the world.
>>
File: Yes.jpg (147KB, 2048x1375px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.jpg
147KB, 2048x1375px
>>17587865
Humans are adaptable and will cobform to march their environment. This is why bilions of women across the globe may be "oppressed" but are otherwise happy with their lives.

Besides, the average woman (just like the average man) prefers traditional roles. This wouldn't be the case if tradition wasn't at least partially rooted in biology.

To see this, though, you really have to get out and talk to real people. Don't be like an sjw and make the internet your reality.
>>
>>17588707
Can't help your insecurity mate. Get some confidence in yourself and your problems will be solved. You just seem to think of yourself as inferior.
Dude I've been saying literally the WHOLE time I approach 100% of the time, 100% of the people im interested in. In what world am I doing nothing at all? Guys are doing ZERO of the work, not all of it.
>>
>>17588708
This is getting exhausting, we disagree, I'm done with it.
You're ONLY going on about womens issues and not mens, therefore I think you care less about mens problems.
So bye, go back to tumblr you'll have more in common over there.
>>
>>17588707
>And like I said, there is almost always another guy in the picture. Some dude she's sleeping with or even a guy she's just "talking to". If she is too busy for me but finds time for other men that's all I need to do.

Avoiding confrontation is a sign of a weak man.

You want everything on a silver-platter? Forget it.
>>
>>17588725
>Person is talking about a thing
>"you must not care about anything else!"
right
>>
>>17588725
>this is supposedly a woman
terrible bait. Thanks for making lunch interesting though.
>>
>>17588742
>>17588740
K bye, have fun on tumblr jesus.
>>
>>17588653
One point I would make it that the media, society, and the government all care about even the smallest women's issues while it's considered misogynistic to even mention men's issues. So yeah women have some problems but everybody already cars about then and is already trying to fix them. Go back through this campaign and see how many times candidates on both sides addressed women's issues, yet the only time anybody even mentioned men's issues was I think Gary Johnson mentioned father's rights one time
>>
>>17588617
not the anon you're replying to but I think I know the experiment you're talking about and it was made on chimpancees or some type of moneky so they don't have any previous gender bias. But I could be wrong.
>>
Yeah, they do. Women get to be themselves more, and men won't care (as much). Apart from all the physical things, even apart from having to grow a baby inside you, or periods or whatever, those all seem so minor in comparison. I could handle those, and just think of how close a woman is to her kids. You'll never experience that as a lowly man. Women are supposedly more emotionally adept and can understand things I, myself as a man, could never.

Maybe this is just a grass is greener thing, but I could see myself doing pretty well as a woman. I'd probably take a traditional role. All this stuff about them not being taken seriously or not being as smart with things like math or something. I don't really know about that, but that would just give me more of a reason to prove them wrong. I don't know, I guess some women probably think the same thing about being a man, so maybe we're all just humans that have our own problems.
>>
Life is a raw deal, no matter who or what you are.
>>
>>17588654
He's right, though. Even a DYEL is stronger than you lot, salty slag.
>>
File: 1469504051001.jpg (14KB, 389x430px) Image search: [Google]
1469504051001.jpg
14KB, 389x430px
>>17587865

>Do females really have it worse off than men?

I dunno. I have a dick.

Anything I could possibly say about the subject would be second hand information and dubious first hand observation, at best.

I think maybe it would serve humanity better if more people were like, "Hey, you are a thing that I am not, how is it like to be your thing?" instead of this eternal presumption fest that boils down to men thinking women are all whiny SJWs and women thinking men are all boneheaded apologists.

Accept the things you don't know and take the rest with a grain of salt. At the end of the day our opinions are all just products of the location we live in, the people we socialize with and our mind's pattern recognition filter, which when compared to the world and all of its knowledge and experiences means absolutely jack shit.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.