[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are all girlfriends such drama queens? I'm on holiday with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5691.jpg (37KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5691.jpg
37KB, 600x338px
Are all girlfriends such drama queens? I'm on holiday with mine and she is in bad mood for almost two says now, not talking with me, no hugging or kissing, etc. but when I talk with her she acts like everything is fine. Why she has to be so complicated?
>>
>>17587448
Bitches, right.
>>
>>17587448
"I can't know what's wrong if you don't tell me. I am not a mind reader. I <term of affection> you, and it seems like something is bothering you, but because you haven't come to me with any grievances I can't know."

something like that. you need to speak to her openly and honestly without judgement. Tell her what you observe and tell her that you're there for her, might be good to mention that it's a vacation, which is generally a time to relax.

If you can work it in how that's manipulative behaviour without her turning it on you then kudos.

I don't know why people, women in particular, do this. There are definitely psych articles out there though if you want to do research. But no, not all women are drama queens, just like not all men are sex-crazed.
>>
>go do something pleasant that you never get to do
>woman throws a passive aggressive fit the whole time

Dropped. Have had a couple girlfriends do this, and it's just selfish.
>>
>>17587448
>ask your father
>>
Why do they do this? It seems to be a pathological, contrarian urge to spoil fun.
>>
>>17587749
Because they're immature and they don't know how to express their needs like adults.
Guys do it too, but in a different way.
Girls go passive aggressive for the same reason guys get violent.
>>
>>17587753
Depends man. If my boyfriend gets like that we talk like fucking adults. The day I turned gay. Was a good one.
>>
Not all women are like that, and plenty of men are like that, it's called being passive aggressive.

Break up with her, she will only get worse and nothing you ever do will be right.
>>
>>17587842
>plenty of men are like that
I've yet to meet any.
>>
>>17587836
Not all girls get passive aggressive.
It's a sign of immaturity. Like violence, or breaking up every couple of days and getting back together.
It just means that you're not able to communicate your feelings.
>>
Because women have the emotional intelligence of a child
>>
>>17587844
I used to be, now I'm not.

My ex used to be as well, we would both be to each other. I once took her, a massive Harry Potter fan, to the HP studios with all the sets and everything, she was in a mood with me the entire day because she was cold apparently. Stuff like that shows me what i dont want in a woman or want to be like.
>>
>>17587842
Yeah no, it's definitely women.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.