[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend hosts an orgy >kinda homely fat girl there >shes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1212f-likejaggerpelvic-50p.jpg (126KB, 1000x1480px) Image search: [Google]
1212f-likejaggerpelvic-50p.jpg
126KB, 1000x1480px
>friend hosts an orgy
>kinda homely fat girl there
>shes in just thigh highs and gloves
>No one is paying much attention to her, not even the guy she came with.
>Fuck it, go over there, say hello.
>Chat a bit before she starts blowing me,
>guy she came with is balls deep in a 9/10, not even paying attention.
>this was months ago
>friend has more orgies, same girl there, dresses differently every time.
>Always excited to see me, always wet as fuck
>let's me do whatever I want to her, even got her to go ass to mouth to ass back to mouth.
>one time came up her ass and put a buttplug up her ass, she didn't remove it the whole night until I managed to get hard again.

Whats her deal? are her and the guy dating? it seems like they are but as soon as he gets to the orgies he ignores her... she isn't the only girl I fuck there, I honestly go after the fat girls because guys seem to be willing to crowd and rub up on eachother to get to the hotter girls...
Anyone have experience with orgies? is ignoring fat girl common?
>>
>>17587350
How do you even go about hosting an orgy? How do you invite other people to it? Do you just send them a card with a dick scribbled on it?

I missed out on way too much by not going to college, it's like a whole new world out there.
>>
>>17587356
>How do you even go about hosting an orgy?

went to college and i dont even know. You didnt miss out on shit.
>>
>>17587350
>guy she came with is balls deep in a 9/10, not even paying attention.

you should aspire to be this guy
>>
File: tumblr_o66tor9KVd1tc1kxuo1_1280.jpg (171KB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o66tor9KVd1tc1kxuo1_1280.jpg
171KB, 797x1200px
ive been to orgies...not sure how to help ya other than to say guys usually dont like fat girls? Most guys want regular and skinny girls...most...fuck it dude just keep going until the parties stop, and keep fucking all the fatties its all gud.
>>
>>17587350
>I honestly go after the fat girls because guys seem to be willing to crowd and rub up on eachother to get to the hotter girls...
>Anyone have experience with orgies? is ignoring fat girl common?

Dude it's an orgy, just go for the one you find most attractive who gives a shit about other guys
>>
You're an an orgy and could be fucking other girls, but you actually picked the fatty?
>>
>>17587350
Wtf?

First of all, i doubt many people here attend orgies, much less gets invited to one. I believe its rare, but idk where you're from, or if i dont know the hook ups. Ehhh.

Second, its obvious why fat girls get ignored. The media has us believe fat is not beautiful, but its subjective. Fat was once associated with wealth and health. Though i feel bad for them, being a chubby chaser, i hate competition, so its a double plus. Fat is awesome to play around with, and doesnt it make the sex just a bit better? Where they appreciate your attention more then "hot" ones do?

You're a good man for digging her if no one was paying attention to her, making her night decent. But ass to mouth and vice versa is weird as fuck, sounds like a shitty time
>>
>>17587381
>a shitty time
lel
>>
>>17587381
>doubt many people here attend orgies, much less gets invited to one
Yeah to get invited you either need to have really good reference, good friend with the host, good reputation that will attract more people, experience in being a bull for couples, etc.or have a hot gf and bring her
>>
>>17587381
Fuck off, fatty
>>
>>17587393
Im actually very skinny. I'm 5'7", under 130, but i luv me sum big fuck :D

No obese level though. Tried it, wasnt for me. Nope.
>>
The thing here is that each one of you is looking for someone better to fuck. You have nothing, so you stick to fatties. Chad has fatty, so he goes for 9/10s. Fatty is probably tired of Chad or you're more exciting than him for her right now, so she let you in.
>>
>>17587381
*ass to mouth to ass back to mouth
you know you need to do that for someone above your league bby
>>
>>17588094
Hell no!

Even if i find my soulmate(11/10, mad guys want to fuck), and she asked me to do this, I'll still say fuck no! Im doubly prepared for the disappointed face and would laugh at it

Literal Shit comes out of there!
>>
>>17588174
t. 12 year old
>>
>>17588183
So you basically call me a 12 year old when you cant counter that shit comes out assholes you put your tongue into?

Okay! Im not your enemy, i got nothing against you ass eaters. Just enjoy your E.Coli lol
>>
>>17588298
>i got nothing against you ass eaters
No you eat my ass/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.