[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guys I have a slight dilemma. I'm 26 and sort of seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ss.jpg (60KB, 960x635px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
60KB, 960x635px
So guys I have a slight dilemma.

I'm 26 and sort of seeing a 19 year old girl. I feel a little weirded out by the whole thing.

I met her on Tinder and really only wanted a FWB situation. Her and I stupidly hit it off and now we're seeing each other and it's feeling.like a real relationship.

I just can't get past that she's 19, almost 20. She's travelled all over for school, so she is worldly. She is very intelligent and pays most of her own bills. And I'm not the most mature 26 year old. I love restaurant work and basically just finished my four year degree at 26. I want to grad school but I'd be lying if I said I really wanted more responsibility. But I do need to grow up.

Not sure what to do. I feel like if I end it with her, I have to do it soon because she's getting very attached. I like that she can't drink... I've had problems with alcohol, and some of my relationships with women my own age have come about due to alcohol, but I am worried that her personality might change in two years when she can go to bars.

My last girlfriend was 24 and honestly they don't feel much different to talk to. The 19 year old is very sweet and isn't jaded or pissed at men.

Just wondering if this situation is strange to an outside eye or if anyone has any advice.
>>
What's the problem?
>>
>>17587272
This. I don't understand what the problem here is.
>>
>>17587272
I don't know. I feel like my brain is creating problems. This is how all my previous relationships have ended...

I think the girl is fucked up for liking me, or something, and my brain creates imaginary problems that aren't really there and I sabotage the relationship. I talk to a professional on a pretty regular basis.

I guess I'm afraid of people judging me. My life is not together as a 26 year old so like... should I really be dating her? Or anyone?

I just wanted to get laid and she was cool as shit and would not fuck me and that caught my attention since every girl I've dated made me work to sleep with her.
>>
>should I really be dating her?
Yes.
>>
>>17587266
if she was under 18 or just 18 i see where your coming from but shes 19. had a year as an adult and if shes as mature as you then you can both grow together?

I'd say give it a shot.
Didn't work for me but I was paying for everything and practically being her dad, your girl sounds like shes actually smart.
>>
>>17587284
anon...the problem is you. as in, you have some serious self-shit to be working on. have you considered journaling or therapy?

to relate to your post, age does not equal maturity. if it feels right then it's fine; don't create problems where there aren't any.

as always, the best relationships have a solid foundation of trust and open, honest communication. this is a general statement that may or may not be applicable to your situation.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.