[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost a year ago I got involved with an older woman but shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1470027708548.gif (987KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1470027708548.gif
987KB, 500x452px
Almost a year ago I got involved with an older woman but shouldn't have. She was married and pushed me into having a sexual relationship. Their marriage was/is struggling hard and divorce had already been on the table. I felt really guilty about the whole thing, but it was so hard to resist and we got emotionally attached. Her friends even made implications about her divorcing for me. Her wife found out and, after a full week of us still having contact and going on pseudo dates, ended it. A few months later, she and her wife re-established contact and we all became friends, which was fucking weird. We even went on a road trip together.

One night, she and I were talking alone and got on the subject of the affair. She admitted that she still had strong feelings for me that were difficult to put aside. They took a vacation over the summer back to their home state and I didn't hear from them for a long time. I moved on, got a girlfriend, broke up with her, and decided to stay single and focus on myself.

She came into my work to see me a few days ago and revealed that her wife is moving to another state for a job opportunity. We caught up a little bit and she left. I sent her a text saying it was nice to see her and she replied saying that she intended to limit contact because being friends made things difficult. Then she showed up the next day, all giggly and red-faced when I just asked her if she had everything she needed. Then she went to another town for the weekend and showed up again today. She watched me walk to my car but I pretended not to see her for reasons I don't know. I was kind of scared.

It's bringing back old feelings. It's hard not to think about reigniting things but I don't know what to do. I kind of want to. Should I text her and ask her what's going on? Pursue? Avoid?

Note: She lives over half an hour away from my city. She's going where her wife currently resides and could easily avoid where I work.
>>
this whole situation sounds suspicious as fuck. in my professional armchair psychologist's opinion, if you're a guy, she's scouting you as a surrogate. either way she seems like an emotional rollercoaster and i would avoid like the plague.
>>
>>17587308
She's not looking to have a kid and she already has a sperm donor decided if she does. She's definitely an emotional rollercoaster though, I'll give you that. I don't think I've ever scrutinized a person's actions more and I've been killing myself to figure her out. Suspicious though I don't see.
>>
>>17587264
>Should I text her and ask her what's going on?
this
>>
Final bump
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.