[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tried this on r9foreveralonemightaswellbegay so I'll try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: King of Clubs..jpg (44KB, 199x320px) Image search: [Google]
King of Clubs..jpg
44KB, 199x320px
I tried this on r9foreveralonemightaswellbegay
so I'll try this here.
I hope it will be of use to someone out there.

Here I will dedicate this thread to cyborgs. (inb4 REEEE fuck off normie) I'm slightly older then most of you here.
I'm 29, I'd be safe to say I'm a cyborg.
I've learned a lot of things in my attempts to be normie. Here I will share what I have learned when it comes to getting a gf.

I know there's tons of shit that you hear everywhere so I will try to give you a different insight on things. Maybe some of you already know this but, it helps to hear things in different words.

You can ask me life questions or whatever.
>>
I have tried 3 distinct methods, No I'm no casanova but, I've attempted this enough to have at least learned a few things.
the first one I nicknamed white knight mode

I'm sure you've all heard the same old same old cliches so I won't repeat them but, here I will add to those tried and true methods or at least bring in some specifics.

This is the morale high ground of getting a gf.
Okay so you've self improved or constantly self improving well, that's great.
Have you ever thought of meeting chicks through volunteer work?
Namely at things were girls your age will likely volunteer at?
I've done some volunteer work for left leaning things before and I've had chicks offer me their number. Something about being a provider for free seems to appeal to some women out there.

If nothing else you can meet some other good people or explore something that might be a passion. Meeting new friends might introduce you to a single girl. It would boost your chances. Just make sure you're not getting used. I don't think people volunteer for nothing. There has to be some kind of gain out from it.

If you already made a thread just copypaste it here and I'll answer it if no one is giving you any answers or if you want a second opinion.
>>
File: King of Klubs.jpg (59KB, 435x613px) Image search: [Google]
King of Klubs.jpg
59KB, 435x613px
Okay method 2.
This is the more shady of my two paths.
Basically,you don't be yourself you make yourself into what they want you to be, what she wants you to be.
fake it till you make it but, stay ahead of the game, don't catch feelings, enjoy and practice being a good bf, have the sex,

Just know that one day your act will slip and the mask will fall off.
Lie your way into getting laid, if you know you want sex more then love and all that wholesome shit. Go for it.

Be sure to keep her out of your social circles or she might just ruin it for you. It's a risky gamble but, I've made it work and you can too.
>>
File: Green King..jpg (137KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
Green King..jpg
137KB, 480x720px
Lastly, is the easy but, viewed as sleazy method.
Legal sex houses.
In the US they are legal in Nevada, No in Vegas but, the county north of it.
Then, There's some in AUS and Europe,
Do your own research save your own money.
It's better then illegal street whores because, less chance of STD's no worries from the law,
And their professionals.
It's good stuff fuck what other people think.
>>
File: King of Deathclubs!.jpg (229KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
King of Deathclubs!.jpg
229KB, 714x1000px
Now for a simpler approach.
So a gf isn't what you want, You just want affection from a female?

>Leave your credit card at home.
>Go to a strip club say on a week night if you can/
>Find a nice girl.
>Ask her to cuddle,
>It might cost money.
>It might not.
>Some strippers are looking to make mad $
>Some are doing it more for attention.
>Some are doing it to keep up with their drug addiction, meth heroin what have you.

Your mileage may vary.
>>
>>17587596
No one cares
>>
>>17587611
Damn,
I guess i did a shit job.
>>
>>17587295
I don't know if I want a gf or if its just touch from a woman I want. I just feel like most girls I've talked to are either so boring to talk to, or there on an entire different wavelength I am, and talking to them, I could be saying something to them that sounds nothing like what I said.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.