[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. So, I have a problem. My mother is driving me insane,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: At wits end.jpg (179KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
At wits end.jpg
179KB, 425x283px
Hey /adv/. So, I have a problem. My mother is driving me insane, and I need some help. Here's the thing: I'm 22, live with my parents due to monetary issues, and I have no job. Why? Because I will lose out on my benefits for school. Here is the reason I need advice on how to talk to my mother, who considers me at this point, a 14 year old child and has forbid me from using the truck because she said, "You aren't old enough to use it." She is on me constantly about pretty much everything. "Why haven't you taken a shower today?" Because I took one yesterday. "Why haven't you cleaned your room." Its my room and you want it done your way, which fuck that. "If you applied yourself more to your own life like you do to school, you would be so much better!" Um...isn't that the other way around? Also, she only gives me 10 dollars a week to use and then bitches at me when I use it on food or I get some drinks. How the fuck am I supposed to make 10 bucks last!? I need help.
>>
Your parents are doing a hell of a lot to support you. You ought to not be a little shit if you're living under their roof, it's the least you could do.
>>
>>17586876
How am I being a little shit, when my mother is getting on me about every, single, fucking thing I do?! I have every fucking right to complain! If your parents constantly got onto you about little shit, and even fucking grounded you, fucking grounded you, and then bitched at you by saying, "There you go again, saying I'm grounding you. You think whatever you want." I'm not in the wrong here, they are! I have every right to be pissed off.
>>
>>17586892
It's their truck, you have no right to use it
She doesn't want her son to smell like shit, and frankly, "I showered yesterday" is a disgusting excuse
She doesn't want her house to be a mess, including your room
She's giving you money to spend, she doesn't want you throwing it away on shit that she's already providing you with.

Your parents could kick you out and you'd have nothing, don't forget that. If you want to live under their roof for nothing, AND be given money and privileges on top of that, then you live how they expect you to live.
>>
File: 1474222073008.jpg (66KB, 408x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474222073008.jpg
66KB, 408x720px
>>17586857
> "Why haven't you taken a shower today?" Because I took one yesterday. "Why haven't you cleaned your room." Its my room and you want it done your way, which fuck that.

You fucking filthy piece of shit, shower daily and clean your room. No wonder your parents treat you like a fucking retarded teenager.
>>
>>17586918
Thing is, when I shower, I use soaps and shampoos and everything to get clean. And apparently, to my mom, I don't clean myself well enough, because she says she smells me an hour later after I just had a fucking shower. And with my room, she says its "dirty" because there is a pair of pants on the floor, and the TV is a little dusty. Well fucking excuse me it isn't done your way.
>>
>>17586959
Then fucking do it her way, you manchild.
>>
>>17586968
How the fuck am I a manchild? I'm going to school to become a fucking teacher. I'm nowhere fucking near the so called autistic manchildren that people make fun of all the time. I do my homework, I go to the store, to do adult fucking things, but because I don't do something the way she fucking wants, I'm the bad guy. Also, consider the fact this woman is 67 years old and was abused as a child by her mother. Even my fucking dad, who is 72 hates her shit sometimes.
>>
>>17586976
If you don't like how she treats you, move out. It's as simple as that. No, you don't have to give me excuses as to why you can't move out, I can read, but your options are still either shut the fuck up, or move out.
>>
>>17586992
So, essentially, just sit with my thumb up my ass and let her treat me like shit? Ok then. One last thing I want to leave with you, is the fact she called me a failure because I got all B's in my junior college courses for one semester. One. And she called me a failure. I feel like she is projecting.
>>
>>17587002
Again, if you don't like it, move out. No one can remove you from toxic situations but yourself. You have to decide what's more important: the financial aspect of living at home, or not being treated in a way you perceive to be unfair.
>>
does your mother happen to own a hotel?
>>
>>17587019
No, she doesn't. She is, in her words, allowing me to stay to save money for school.
>>
>>17586976
>has autistic fights with his mom about showering everyday/keeping room neat
>complains about parents supporting him and giving him allowance
>parents helping him go to school on top of that
>"ugh my life SUCKS, my mom is such a BITCH asking me to behave like an adult"

You really do sound like an spoiled twat OP. My parents are helping me erase my debt before I even graduate college, I would do any shit they ask I'm so grateful.
>>
>>17586857
>Why? Because I will lose out on my benefits for school

What fucking country are you in? Because it certainly doesnt work that way in most developed countries, america included.

>How the fuck am I supposed to make 10 bucks last!?

Get a job or live within you means asshole
>>
>>17586892
>How am I being a little shit

It is there fucking house and you are living in it. Their rules. Dont you fucking realize it would be the exact same if you rented a room. If you dont follow their rules you get fucking evicted. Stop being such a self-righteous and entitled asshole. You have every right to move out if you are pissed, but no right to bitch about it when you have the power to change it.

>and even fucking grounded you

Again you dont do shit to support your life, they do it all. If you dont like their rules then grow up and move out.
>>
>>17587002
>junior college
and doesnt have a job kek

Clearly you are still a child.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.