[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get rejected over and over >"improve yourself"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 16

File: 1473022567939.jpg (327KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1473022567939.jpg
327KB, 1000x667px
Get rejected over and over

>"improve yourself"

>"take up hobbies that are fun and make you a more interesting person"

>"work out bro!"

>"read a lot of books to get intelligent. Grills love intelligent guys"

>"make more money"

>"work on your interpersonal skills bruh. Get hella good at socializing; go out and talk to girls just to gain more experience!"

Why should i do all that for a bitch who hardly brings anything to the table herself?
>>
Oh yeah, i forgot:

"Don't do it for girls, do it for yourself! Improve yourself for yourself man! The right girl will come along one day."

I have been improving myself and doing plenty of things for myself.

Still rejected though.

Every time, again and again.
>>
>>17586821

Because otherwise you will be alone.

Also it's all good for you regardless of whether or not those worthless "bitches" attach themselves to you.

It sounds to me like you bring nothing to the table yourself other than a shitty self-entitled attitude. Good luck with that.
>>
>>17586821

Once you start seeing women as women and not bitches you'll probably have a chance.

seriously bro, live for yourself and stop caring about it anymore. can't force this kind of things.
>>
The first step is to wrench your head out of your own asshole. Might be a bit hard but I'm sure you can do it.
>>
>>17586840

I try to, but they all think their shit doesnt stink and i'm beneath them. That is why i call them bitches
>>
File: 1474146577659.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474146577659.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>17586821
okay, what have you done to improve yourself and how many times have you been rejected?

>inb4 "I've been working out for 1 month!" and "I've been rejected twice"
>>
>>17586846
This is not constructive advice at all and does nothing to help him.
>>
>>17586821
If you want to get a girlfriend, you have to get one yourself.

No girl is going to throw themselves at you. You can't feel entitled to that.

Stop bitching about what they do. YOU want to date them so clearly they are keeping up their appearances/acting in a way you deem attractive.

You have to work to be attractive to them as well.
>>
>>17586826
>>17586854
you sound like a huge asshole. you will never be loved.

>i have been improving myself and doing plenty of things for myself

improving yourself != doing things for yourself

pro tip to improve yourself: don't be a misogynous asshole? be nice to people? treat other people (yes, including women) as human beings
>>
Most of that stuff is just buffer to increase your chances, even a absolute piece of shit can get a gf.
>>
>>17586855

Picked up several outdoor hobbies over the summer that are really fun. I got a kayak among a few other things. My friends have been all over it, wanting me to take them out.

Been working on being more of a handyman around the house, i built a few things, just started going through my dad's tools and saws and woodworking seemed to come natural. I could probably build a bish something nice.

Been meditating here and there, it's helped me work through some problems and allowed me to give decent advice to friends who are struggling with something.

Don't know what else i can do honestly. I just try my best to always be learning new shit, putting more useful skills on my belt, and being adventurous with my leisure time.
>>
>>17586897
Lol
>>
>>17586821
They bring pussy to the table anon, something you obviously want, otherwise you wouldn't have started a thread bitching about it. Girls know that too. Stop putting the pussy on the pedestal, and it will be much easier.
>>
>>17586897

You sound kind of needy. I just convinced myself I'd be happy even without girls and just focused on self improvement for my own sake.
>>
>>17586879
oh my god, shut up fag.
>>
>>17586821
You don't do all that for a bitch.

You do it to be the best motherfucking you you can be.

You do it so at that point you're so beyond the petty bullshit of women that they line up for you.

You do it to grow as a person you fat neckbeard.
>>
>>17586922

Everyone misinterprets me on here because they don't know enough about me. I am not needy, i do not put pussy on a pedestal. I am doing my own thing 95% of the time, for me, not giving a shit about finding a gf, and being irritated by guys who spend every weekend trying to get laid. Its annoying, stop obsessing over women is my usual mentality.

But then i'll meet one randomly, and she'll show interest. So i'm like, well okay then. Here we go i guess.

And only then do i initiate my efforts, only to get rejected.

And then that puts me in a bitter mood for a while, where make posts like this, and everyone thinks i'm one of those pansies who whines and cries my whole life about girls not liking me. Well i DON'T.
>>
hey man! Do whatcha want to do, the right girl is going to like that version of you best anyway! Just because you haven't found a girl worth your time yet doesn't mean no one can bring anything to the table... ugh boys
>>
>>17586897
Maybe pick a up a more social hobby? You're not doing anything by sitting by a workbench or meditating

>>17586951
>everyone thinks i'm one of those pansies who whines and cries my whole life about girls not liking me

No, but you seem to be a pansy who whines periodically when he does not get what he wants. So what if you got rejected? Do you think those girls were obligated to go out with you?
>>
>>17586821

Have you tried doing it for yourself?
>>
File: 1473877861938.jpg (533KB, 1200x1694px) Image search: [Google]
1473877861938.jpg
533KB, 1200x1694px
>>17586951

Ha I actually know what you mean, I made a similar mistake. The problem with embracing the single life like we do is that it makes you neglect your courting/flirting skills, so when time comes when you do like someone, you're likely to fuck it up due to lack of experience. Rejection also hurts more because you'll likely invest too much emotion into one target rather than having other girls you can shift your focus to.
>>
>>17586951
>makes whiny, bitter, misogynistic post about how girls won't throw themselves at you, the seemingly "perfect and hard working and improved" man

Literally what were we supposed to think
>>
I'm also kind of a natural born leader. People often come to ne for help with something, or leave the planning and decision-making up to me. I'm the one in my group of friends who isn't content with doing the same old shit all the time. I often push people to try something they aren't sure if they're gonna like and they usually thank me for it later.

I thought that was generally an attractive trait, but i guess not.
>>
>No, but you seem to be a pansy who whines periodically when he does not get what he wants. So what if you got rejected? Do you think those girls were obligated to go out with you?

Absolutely not. But after so much rejection, and seeing other guys be more successful with women even though some have downright disgusting traits that bleed through everything else, can you blame me for being a bit bitter? Like after putting myself out there so much, can't someone like me? They don't HAVE to. But come on, anyone else would get a bite back after dating as much as i've been lately. It's frustrating man.
>>
>>17586951

I just went on three dates with a girl and spent ~$150 total only for her to tell me, "I'm not really looking for a relationship right now and I don't see you as a love interest" yeah it stings and it sucks but you need to man up and get over it.

There are women all around you wherever you look. One of them rejecting you, actually, 100 of them rejecting you ultimately means nothing. You learn and you move on. You don't come online and be bitter about "all women being bitches"
>>
she brings being good looking to the table, you being all of those things is it's own reward
>>
>>17586990
dude if you were as perfect as you are claiming you to be then you would have a gf by now.

Clearly you must have some flaw that you either are not telling us about or you are so deluded you are hiding this flaw from yourself.

Humble yourself. The simple fact you don't have a gf yet despite your efforts shows that there is still plenty of room for improvement
>>
>>17587003

That sucks man, i'm sorry. But hey, at least they were forward with you and polite about it. It'd be a nice change of pace for me just to get that.

What do i get though? Girls who never reply to my texts ever again, without even saying "thank you for dinner, i had fun."

Yet most of them will view everything i post on snapchat while they ignore me, or even go as far as liking my instagram pics. But they will not call me or text me back, ever again.
>>
try being tall and handsome

worked for me
>>
>>17586821

cuz you are so obsessed with getting her that you wont stop posting about it.

shes either of value or shes not. if shes not, then why make a thread asking if she is?
>>
>>17586990

Man....you need to shut up already. You come off way too needy and self-centered, this is probably what pushes people away from you. They get the impression that all you want from them is to tell you how great you are.

>Hey guise look at me I can fix a toilet, and decide where to eat pizza for a large group but Jaime can't even tie his shoes, why can't I get a date? ;_;
>>
just post a picture of yourself.

but even your personality alone seems compeltely detestable.
>>
>>17587020

>at least they were forward with you and polite about it

Why do guys always say this? A girl you have a lot in common with telling you outright "I don't see you as a love interest" doesn't cushion the blow. I deal with flakey girls all the time but other than my ex from 2 years ago, that's the first time something a girl has said that tingled my heart a little bit. I've had time to think about it and I realized things probably wouldn't have worked out between us but it still sucked to be told that.

> Girls who never reply to my texts ever again, without even saying "thank you for dinner, i had fun."

Flaking literally happens to every guy. Like you've been told so many times quit putting women on a pedestal and valuing their time and texts way more than the average guy out there.
>>
File: 1472600168603.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472600168603.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>17587001
>Like after putting myself out there so much, can't someone like me?

Again, not every girl you come across will want to have sex with you. Accept it. and not every person will even like you. Accept it. Instead of being bitter about getting rejected, just move on

Figure out what you're doing wrong instead of acting as if you're already perfect or greatly improved, because you obviously have a long way to go. This is part of the learning process, even if it does not seem like it

Getting hobbies is simply a means of meeting people, interesting small-talk, and getting your mind off women. It doesn't make women hop on your dick. You're obviously doing something wrong in the attraction department

Maybe you're too nice or clingy. Maybe you have zero style or bad hygiene. Maybe you're just awkward. It's definitely something.
>>
>>17587036

You do realize that belittling someone only fuels their need to announce how awesome they think they are, right? Even if they're a total lame-o? Get roasted enough and you're going to eventually want to prove yourself
>>
>>17587047

"I don't see you as a love interest."

That's not only sounds cheesy cheesy as fuck, but it is oretty rude.

Cmon man, you know what i'm talking about.

Just a "sorry, i'm not really interested :/"

If all girls sent this, we'd learn some things from it.

But the way girls disappear and go awol on us really makes us feel like freaks, and also that girls are master liars.

'Omg she acted like she was having so much fun but is now acting like i'm a serial rapist, i don't want to go outside for a few days if this is the vibe i give off! But holy hell, the way she faked her way through it! How the fuck do you even do that?!"
>>
>>17587069

I don't understand their behavior, and i never will. But how do i go with the flow of it? Fucking surf that erratic, horrendous behavior that is female behavior.
>>
>>17587077

*very rarely horrendous behavior

I mean..

Wonderful, beautiful, female behavior.

So i don't get speared by those who think they bring their safe spaces to 4chan.
>>
>>17587069
>but it is oretty rude

The girl herself is pretty "out there" and isn't afraid of saying what she really feels, which is what I found attractive, but there are some character traits she had that I now realize would have clashed with mine, but the few times we hang out, I had a great time, I kissed her twice the last time I saw her. But whatever that's in the past, I won't even remember her by the end of the year just by the sheer frequency of how much I plan on going out the next few months.

>Just a "sorry, i'm not really interested :/"

There are girls who do this and there are ones who don't. Quit assuming that they are all a hivemind, these women have been getting hit on ever since they turned 15 and have probably had to reject a ton of guys in their lives, I can empathize with the experience of them turning down a guy with that same line and then them asking, "Well what's wrong with me?" which is pretty damn annoying, and in some cases the guys keep persisting and turn violent.

Seems to me your problem is you haven't come to terms with the fact that women like to flake. You need to come to terms with it already and get over it.
>>
>>17587093

>There are girls who do this and there are ones who don't. Quit assuming that they are all a hivemind, these women have been getting hit on ever since they turned 15 and have probably had to reject a ton of guys in their lives, I can empathize with the experience of them turning down a guy with that same line and then them asking, "Well what's wrong with me?" which is pretty damn annoying, and in some cases the guys keep persisting and turn violent.
>
>Seems to me your problem is you haven't come to terms with the fact that women like to flake. You need to come to terms with it already and get over it.

You're right. I've never been in their shoes. I don't get dates that often and they do, so it's different.

But i always keep forgetting that lol.
>>
>>17587123
>>17587123

> I don't get dates that often

Well how many dates do you think you should be getting? How many new women are you approaching on a daily basis?
>>
>>17587132

I don't know man, shouldn't i be too busy to be dating every week? I thought you should let girls come into the picture when they do, not actively approach as a priority. Seems like a huge waste of time, like fishing. Only fishing is fun even when you don't catch anything, because there's much less money involved.
>>
You attract those kinds of people.

If you were actually as interesting and multi-functional as your greentext makes you out to be, you would attract people who are also intelligent and hard working.

Sure, you'll attract the dumb ones like your strawman, but you're well within your rights to tell them to fuck off. Just like women are within their rights to tell someone else to fuck off.
>>
File: Those European Chicks.jpg (427KB, 700x778px) Image search: [Google]
Those European Chicks.jpg
427KB, 700x778px
Hey /adv/ I have a question. My boyfriend thinks it's really hot when my boobs get sore and swollen before my period. Can you explain this to me? Thanks.

>>17586821
You're frustrations are perfectly valid and boyfriend went through the same thing before meeting me. He was kind of aqkward ubtil we became friends (met at uni through friends of friends). We hung out in the same area and he made a jokr that made me laugh and he slowly started talking to me. You'll get their soon OP. Just try expanding your circle of friends. Meet the right guy/girl is all about chance encounters and working through a relationship once you have it.
>>
>>17587144

How can you not know what it is you're expecting and what it is you want?

>Seems like a huge waste of time

So then you don't invest time into meeting new people and you're complaining that you're not getting dates?
>>
>>17586821
>>17586821
>Why should i do all that for a bitch who hardly brings anything to the table herself?

Because you want her more than she wants you.
In economic terms, you have a high demand for her supply and that makes her more valuable, whereas she has little demand while you are offering an overabundance of supply, making you a cheap ass fucker.

Socially speaking, she's got more leverage to make these kinds of demands.

Don't go shooting the messenger over this, I'm MGTOW for fucks sake, just telling it like it is. If we weren't all such desperate fucks, things would be alot easier for us because we'd be increasing the value of men, eventually earning the respect our gender once had back.
>>
>>17587241

Apps like tinder do a good job of reducing the value of men.
>>
So you're all telling him to not focus on the one thing he really wants while trying to focus on improving himself to get the thing he wants?
>>
>>17587270

This isn't hard.

1) Don't put too much value on rejection. Women LOVE to flake, it's their gimmick. Don't take it personally. Move on.

2) If you want x number of dates you must be willing to put in the work for it. If you don't then don't put in the "work"

3) You shouldn't have to do anything for a girl to like you. You should have good hygiene cause it's good for you, you should dress well cause it's nice to look good, you should work out cause it's good for your health, you should be constantly looking to expand your knowledge and learn new things, all these are basic things you should already be doing regardless of women's existence.

4) Social skills are good to have, especially public speaking, moreso in your professional career than your love-life, so it wouldn't hurt to get some.

tl;dr Always look to be self-improving, talk to as many new people as you can and don't take rejections personally.
>>
>>17587296
That doesnt mean all the regections people get they can just brush off, it takes a toll on your morale, especially with someone with depression who takes things like that pretty deeply especially when the going gets rough and those rejections stack up.
>>
>>17586821
Sometimes love isn't meant for some people.
I hate seeing people calling you stuck up when you're rightfully frustrated.
>>
>>17586862
OP is not looking for constructive advice. He wants to whine like on /r9k/.
>>
>>17587332
>"""""rightfully""""" frusterated
You're just as bad as OP anon.
>>
>take up hobbies that reflect my personality
>start working out
>get a full time job
>get good at socializing at work
>still get rejected by girls
>get told my smile is ugly by like two women now
>just want to be in a relationship and make another person happier
>meanwhile a girl i graduated with that stays in her room all day playing with thousands of dollars worth of transformers/legos and lives on govt assistance has a boyfriend

man fuck this shit. I'm not salty over the women but rejection fucking sucks and it feels like a consistent loop.
>>
Just look out for yourself and treat yourself well. Don't torture yourself over girls. The more you stress about it the less likely you'll find one, like that Chinese finger trap game.

Make sure you can take care of yourself and enjoy your free time because that's more important.
>>
When everyone else seems to be the problem, then YOU are the problem.

There is no way that you have had absolutely no luck with women ever and yet be a perfectly normal, balanced, upstanding example of a man.

I've met too many deluded fuckers who think that they're the main character of the universe or that they're special in some way and they're just plain not. The fact that they THINK they're special makes it even worse.
>>
This is why rape needs to be legalized or something

OP's struggles are a symptoms of western women becoming increasingly delusional every day. The more women think they deserve a trilingual chad for just merely existing, the more men are going to be marginalized and shoot up schools or rape joggers or train-station goers.

Systems (religion) were put in place to regulate female hypergamy and guarantee pussy for everyone, but that's all crumbling and the result is degeneracy and chaos.

OP nothing is wrong with you buddy. Honestly at this point I'd just punch a bitch in the throat for lulz
>>
>>17587412
>not being a homely autist with boring hobbies and an inferiority complex
>>
>>17587412
>There is no way that you have had absolutely no luck with women ever and yet be a perfectly normal, balanced, upstanding example of a man.

Hey cuck, I've got an idea. Since you're a social guru, enlighten all of us and give us an example persona of this "upstanding example of a man"

>inb4heymaneveryone'sdifferentheehee
>>
>>17586821
>Why should i do all that for a bitch who hardly brings anything to the table herself?
You shouldn't.
Stop and think,
Would they do it for you?
Hell no.
Don't waste your effort on people who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

>>17586879
>assholes calling people assholes
gimme a break, famalam

>>17587412
>When everyone else seems to be the problem, then YOU are the problem.
sorry to sound like tumblr, but this is the kind of bullshit that's easy for a rich white entitled ivy league candy-ass to say.
Have you literally never been in a shitty environment? Never seen a trailer park? Never lived in the ghetto? Never been inside an inner-city school? I could keep going. Seriously, get some life experience before repeating facebook-tier memes.
>>
>>17587468
Finally voices of reason
>>
>>17587468

>sorry to sound like tumblr

Poor inner-city schoolkids who can't get bitches because of the environment.
>>
>>17587466
>cuck
D R O P P E D
>>
>>17587081
What a clueless moron you are. You are completely missing everyone's point. You being a beta bitch who treats women different and therefore can't communicate with one on the same level as a guy has nothing to do with safe spaces mongo.
>>
>>17587561
i get the stupid whats it going to help pointing it out every other thread? never claimed to be smart in the first place
>>
>>17586821
i think the biggest lie in this thread is the idea that women choose good men to be their boyfriends. They don't.
>>
>>17586826
Yeah but you still sound like a bitter asshole.
>>
>>17586879
>misogynous
Stop making up words you fucking loser
>>
>>17586974
You sound like the biggest piece of shit and I'm going to be honest with you, you probably are. I think you should die but that's just my opinion
I actually just hope your engine explodes in the freeway and you have to wait 2 hours for a tow truck to come and tell you tag your insurance along with your credit card has been declined so you have to walk home and also you get shot in the head by a gangster on your walk.

Basically, you arrrr stupid.
>>
>>17587589
jesus christ, first /pol/ invaded this thread now /r9k/ has dropped in
>>
>>17587569
good people generally tend to go with good people. if you've only been with bitches, then, well...
>>
>>17586821
Sounds like you're just a bitch.

Care to apply your high powered perception to that?
>>
>Bitches are such bitches! They won't go out with me even though I meditate!
>>
>>17587591
>t. Cuck
>>
>>17586821
I think you actively seek rejection so you can make threads like this.

Rejection gives you purpose.
>>
>>17587592
proof?

women fuck murders, druggies, and assholes all the time. Being a good person has nothing to do with getting a girlfriend.
>>
>>17587644
Are honestly saying the women who date known criminals are good women?

Shit attracts shit.
>>
Why are we being raided by /r9k/ again? Can't those miserable pieces of shit stay in their own containment board?
>>
>>17587644
nice dubs.

I've never seen a woman have sex with a group of crows.

Men also fuck murderers, druggies, and assholes (sorry, bitches) all the time. Who we seek is directly indicative of our personality.

Right now you're displaying to me that you're either ignorant or extremely deluded, which can still be said to be ignorant.
>>
>>17587634

>Rejection gives you purpose.

Not OP, but I'd like to hear what you have in mind on this topic. Please elaborate.
>>
You sound quite bitter about the whole situation and as a result you're seen as being incredibly insecure, which is a subconscious turn off for women.

You also make it sound as if you've not even tried any of the above strategies either, so you're most likely really unappealing as a result. You don't have a lot going for you right now and you're ability to repulse women should be an indicator of that.

You need a desperate attitude change if you're ever to get laid.
>>
>>17587658
But all women are like that
>>
>>17587849
>all women
Even your mother?
>>
>>17586826
You're doing it wrong.

Living life for women is stupid, and you're a stupid, bitter loser for doing so.
Do things for yourself because they are pleasing to you, not because they get you laid.

If all you want to do is fuck, go move to Mexico, get coked up, and live in a brothel until you ultimately die of chlamidya or getting shot by twelve year olds
>>
File: =^).gif (447KB, 350x181px) Image search: [Google]
=^).gif
447KB, 350x181px
JUST

MAKE

THE

FIRST

STEP

BRO
>>
Where did this idea that girls give a fuck about your hobbies come from?

I mean I guess they care if you have a really weird or embarrassing hobby but having cool hobbies is not going to make girls give a fuck about you in the slightest. This is stupid advice but I see it all the time.
>>
I heard this pua (inb4) guy say something along the lines of "Don't demand it, command it!"

Basically meaning instead of worrying about getting a gf, be the kind of guy that girls would be stupid not to date.

Although I think exposure is very important too. No matter how alpha or attractive you are it won't matter much if you're not in situations that allow you to interact with the opposite sex and be noticed.
>>
>>17586821
Because even though they hardly bring anything to the table, they bring much more than you do.
If you are being rejected over and over, chances are that you are fucking up
Maybe your approach is bad
Maybe you have a strong opener, but then are boring
Maybe you don't recognise social cues or are rude
Maybe you were pushy
Maybe you brought up irrelevant things
Maybe you started judging her or her friend for no reason
Maybe you tried too hard and showed off
Maybe you did really well but didn't close it and get their number
Maybe you just added them on facebook without them telling you their name and came across as creepy

There's a lot of maybes, but you are probably at fault, going to the gym and reading books doesn't guarantee girls will like you.
Women go for men who have some social value to them, this means being able to hold a conversation and having some life experience be it via experiences or hobbies.

Judging by your post, you have none of these qualities, you just picked up a book which you never finished, you went to the gym for a bit and picked up and put down a hobby, and are unhappy that women aren't fighting over you.
>>
File: 1473230385885.jpg (74KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
1473230385885.jpg
74KB, 960x538px
>>17588162
>Because even though they hardly bring anything to the table, they bring much more than you do

lol
>>
>>17586821
Stay salty and a virgin while we keep getting the chick, ya worthless wank.

I bet you even watch anime.
>>
>>17586821
Because nothing else works.

Though as long as you've got that attitude, even the advice you've been given is unlikely to work. You are the problem, and you have to change.
>>
>>17586887
Well, what you call a piece of shit is 100% better than you. You're just salty that someone you perceive as being lower than you does what you are not able to. As far as others are concerned, the piece of shit is you.
>>
>>17587663
>Why are we being raided by /r9k/ again?
Because this is how the bitter unfuckables reproduce: go to places where vulnerable people gather, and capitalize on their state of mind to spread the poison.

>Can't those miserable pieces of shit stay in their own containment board?
They "need" new faces from time to time. It's the only way to feel any semblance of validation in the face of the obviously invalid.
>>
>>17587312

Not our fault you're a weak little bitch who can't handle things as they are.

>boohoo I got rejected and it huuuuurts inside CRAAAAWLIIIING IIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIN THIS WOUUUUUUUUUUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL

Why would a woman want a worthless shit like that instead of a normal guy/a guy who takes things in stride? Pro tip: they wouldn't. They don't.
>>
>>17588513
I don't want to sound rude, but there are plenty of people here that aren't salty bastards that could be considered your "unfuckables", but instead of outward, they turn their anger and frustration outward, as to not inconvenience others. Hell, maybe some of them are totally normal and just have super shitty luck.

I've whined here a few times about my lack of success with the opposite sex, yet I don't get angry at others unreasonably for it. Venting about it is healthy, though. It's a way of relieving stress when something is bothering you enough that it pervades your mind incessantly. Just don't be a dick like OP. I'd rather not equate /lonely/ threads here 100% with /r9k/, who are a breed of their own.
>>
>>17588563
>, they turn their anger and frustration outward
inward*
woops
>>
File: sxKcP.jpg (102KB, 801x687px) Image search: [Google]
sxKcP.jpg
102KB, 801x687px
>>17588162
>Because even though they hardly bring anything to the table, they bring much more than you do

like what?
>>
Get out of America. The women are the most stuck up self entitled cunts in America.

It is not as big of a problem anywhere else.
>>
>>17588618
you can change all of those things except the last one so.. take away from that what you will
>>
File: 1472416352267.jpg (68KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1472416352267.jpg
68KB, 600x580px
>>17587589

/r9k/ and /b/ are that way, anon
>>
File: 1461753478761.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461753478761.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>>17587569
Go outside and stop reciting facebook tier memes.

literally good guys win immediately after high school because the assholes get fat and/or women start seeing them for what they are
>>
>>17588853
Good diet and athleticism goes a long way. While men idolize Herculean physique women vilify such standards (are you beach body ready?) And tend to be utterly incompetent at basic health maintenance (most notably with women who assume diet == anorexia or bulimia)

This is even observable in cape shit movies. Male superhoes are expected to be physical marvels and are typically jacked as fuck. Female superheroes are expected to not be fat.
>>
>>17588878
I realize this but if you are ugly or even just an average butterface, you are fucked, and if you wear makeup to help with this, you're lying
>>
>>17588898
Men that only focus on facial beauty are factors anyways. Not only is it a small subset of the full package but that is the easiest way to constantly get tricked by traps. As a reminder: Men have naturally healthier looking skin (As it is thicker) And have naturally longer eyelashes. This is on top of men tending to have healthier skin by default due to generally not bombarding their face with gallons of make up regularly.
>>
>>17586897
Bwahaha
>>
>>17588916
Factors == Faggots. Auto correct on phone.
>>
>>17588916
>having healthier skin and eyelashes = passing as female
no. if it were that easy there would be a lot more happy trannies. few men make convincing women
>>
File: Ym3eYAL.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Ym3eYAL.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
Having a gf isn't the hallmark of being a good person, knuckle-dragging rich "chads" are proof of this.

I'm not saying that you should give up and be as pathetic as people on /r9k/, but just keep in mind that you still have worth, gf or not.
>>
>>17588928
It's far easier for a guy to make a convincing woman than the reverse. Especially as men can also easily develop gynecomstia through hormone imbalance.
>>
File: RedPill_hand.jpg (15KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
RedPill_hand.jpg
15KB, 520x390px
You are just a step from a red pill OP.

Modern society is gynocentric, men are being played. Women are the true privileged ones. Wake up.
>>
>OP has been alone for who knows how long
>Constantly meeting with failure
>Lol bro just stop being a bitter asshole!
He can't really stop being a bitter asshole until he gets some success, right?
>>
>>17589155
Just what does that have to do with anything? It's still rare to see a guy that passes, even if they can pass for the opposite gender easier than girls.
>>
>>17589253
There's no "failure" though.
>>
File: adslkjdslkj.png (97KB, 818x535px) Image search: [Google]
adslkjdslkj.png
97KB, 818x535px
>>17589317
Semantics. Either way, he's not getting his way despite making an honest effort. Takes no effort to call someone a lazy beta.
>>
Yea girls just dont bring much to the table to be honest. Most of them at least, even if you become alpha of all alphas you still have a great chance of being taken down by a parasite, like every rapper, athlete, and celebrity in existence. I mean, I guess when you have a high profile like that you attract certain people. But god damn, something about marriage in the modern age just turns women into these miserable evil harpies. And men are just expected to put up with it, and we do, because it beats being alone.
>>
File: bitching about weaboos.jpg (479KB, 736x561px) Image search: [Google]
bitching about weaboos.jpg
479KB, 736x561px
>>17588490
>>
You all overthink things. Getting into a relationship is primarily a matter of luck. Self-improvement is a good thing for self-actualization and it certainly won't harm your chances of finding a partner, but the idea that it's HOW you get a partner is just a platitude perpetuated by the self-righteous. People in relationships didn't get there because they met a requirement level for the pussy skill tree and they wouldn't magically continue to be a well-rounded person if the relationship ended. Most people are bolstered and only aspire to self-improvement because they have a partner at their side who they consider worth fighting for. There will always be someone fitter, richer or more intelligent than you, thinking you need to hit some ceiling before potential mates will even look at you is a fallacy.

All it takes to fuck a bitch or marry one is to not isolate yourself and from there, mostly luck.
>>
Kind of a funny thread, because if you gave similar advice to OP to a female who got rejected, it'd be considered rude or sexist
>>
>>17586877
>No girl is going to throw themselves at you.
I mean they will if they're fat desperate losers and you're a free meal ticket

is this what you want OP
because this is all that's out there
>>
Op is totally wrong, a majority of women have constructive/technical hobbies based in the stem field and exotic and unsafe interests that draw in a man's curiousity

OP just needs to talk to all these inspired women that are so readily available. You need yourself a woman who is participating in the 21st centuries breakthrough technologies.
>>
>>17590164
top lol
>>
just find a girl that's as big of a bitch as you and you'll be happy, you fucking retard.
>>

this is why I find myself becoming more and more gay every day. Not only is it what you said, but then bitches act entitled after all they've done is sit on the couch and watch the Kardashians all day. Fuck, even the ones that do "work hard" have to only do minimal work to get recognized. See fit instagram sluts. Fuck, don't get me started
>>
Op should be a 20 foot tall tan man thats good at sex but does not have too many past partners and is bright and going to start his own business and never stutters and never is overbearing but is never quiet enough to be boring and knows how to treat a lady but can also be aggressive at the will of his female counterpart and has 20,000 friends that all look up to him and he needs to work out and have abs and make over 70k a year while loving animals and eating perfectly healthy but also have a sense of independence that makes him stick out in a good way
>>
>>17586821

>I try to, but they all think their shit doesnt stink and i'm beneath them. That is why i call them bitches

Seems all you're bringing to the table is anger and bitterness. Are you that surprised that women aren't jumping at the opportunity to hook up with some condescending asshole who thinks having hobbies, money and a gym membership means they owe him something?

I'm no expert but your shitty attitude and sense of entitlement doesn't exactly get the pussies damp.
>>
>>17586897
forget about all that crap if you want pussy you need to appeal to their biological desire of finding a man who can protect them and provide for them. women become handicap during pregnancy so they need a man who can protect them and provide for them. this is why you see women going for rich guys,popular guys,tall guys or muscular guys.
>>
>>17587569
nah good guys can get girls too just don't be a boring guy and have things going for you. most good guys will be taken very fast by girls if he is ambitious,funny and confident.

>>17588874
that still sucks for the good guy because she will have emotional baggage and she dated assholes while she was in her prime years and by the time they start seeing good guys her looks are going downhill.
>>
>>17590276

>forget about all that crap if you want pussy you need to appeal to their biological desire of finding a man who can protect them and provide for them.

What about your 'biological desire' for shoving things up your arse, including your own head?

>women become handicap during pregnancy

In some cultures women carry on hunting during pregnancy and even give birth while out on hunts. Fuck you son.

>so they need a man who can protect them and provide for them.

This is the biggest bullshit ever, firstly they are just having a baby and secondly it takes more than just one dumb ass guy to 'provide' for them, unless you think that man could be spinning the fibres of the clothing, then making that clothing and shit. You make it sound like the man is a fucking godsend simply because he can buy some nappies and a McDonald's.

>this is why you see women going for rich guys,popular guys,tall guys or muscular guys.

Yeah, maybe according to 4chan you 'see' that, but if you, I don't know, actually go outside once and a while you will routinely see women 'going for' less wealthy guys, less popular guys, short guys, or chubby guys or whatever. Routinely, this bullshit 'rule' that you believe because you're too much of a fuck-head to think for yourself, is clearly not a reasonable thing to believe.

Back to OP and everyone else complaining in this thread, welcome to life;

Effort put in =/= reward gained, but you should fucking do it anyway.
>>
Here is the truth guys. Women go for looks just like men. Its not confidence or self improvement that is all a lie. They go for looks, so improve your looks to get a girl.
>>
Semi related question.

How can I do all this stuff for myself when I just feel so girl crazy. All the girls at my college are so fucking hot and it drives me insane. It's literally all I can think about sometimes and I know it's fucking unhealthy.
>>
>>17586821

>stop fapping
>>
Just live your life. It will either happen or it will not; you cannot change this fact. What you can change is your outlook on it.
>>
>>17586821
Because everything you do is for the root incentive of wanting to obtain a girlfriend which is a societal construct and not normal behavior. You need to want to get laid and be willingy to disregard the feelings of others for the benefit of yourself. Women want to have a guy who is able to stop caring about them because otherwise hes worth nothing.

Even "whos this jackass" is a better first impression than "oh he looks quiet and weird"
>>
>>17590522
Fucking redpillers. Leave the cancer in the containment boards, creep.
>>
>>17586854
with a rotten attitude like that it's no wonder you get rejected
>>
>>17588563
>I'd rather not equate /lonely/ threads here 100% with /r9k/, who are a breed of their own.
Oh, I quite agree. There are plenty of lonely people on these boards, many of whom are completely innocent in their loneliness.

But they are not among the bitter unfuckables. Looks can turn some women away, as can failure to take care of oneself, or obsession, or any number of factors. But tastes are many and varied, and ultimately, none of these are truly "unfuckable". One may have to widen one's dating pool, or reevaluate some priorities, but out of the three billion-odd women on this planet, one is going to find some bites if one continues to make an honest effort. Sheer numbers make it impossible to keep failing forever.

No, there is only one thing that can drop a person down into the ranks of the truly unfuckable: the ones that no woman will willingly go for. And that is why I am always careful to call them "the BITTER unfuckables": it is the bitterness that seals their fate, far overshadowing any other problems they might have (if they even still have them). When you blame entire classes of people for your own personal failures, of course you're going to breed universal hostility among them: this is basic common sense. To a one, the bitter unfuckables have all had a chance to react to their rejections (or, in some cases, fear of rejection so crippling that they have never even put themselves out there) in positive and cobstructive ways. They chose -yes, chose- not to. And as long as they continue to do so, they will never, ever recover. Their pain is entirely self-inflicted, yet they still blame everyone else. And this is why I, and so many others, hold them in such complete contempt. It is all they deserve. Any one of them could start the journey out tomorrow: it is not quick, and even slower for some than for others, but every one of them has a path out. But it starts with changes that they stubbornly refuse to acknowledge are needed, or even possible.
>>
>>17586821
YOUR MISSING THE POINT FAGGOT.

All this makes you a high value person. You wont have to settle for a relationship, you do all this you can have pussy on tap.

You can fuck multiple girls whilst giving 0 investment. Obviously they will only stay around if there seems to be a chance, but fuck them and then butt fuck them. Theyre not worthy, theyre only worth the fuck.
>>
>>17590572
this anon gets it.

I know because I used to be well down the road toward being one of the bitter unfuckables, if I wasn't one already. it all starts with a simple thing: don't focus on the things you can't change. you can't change women. you can't change the numbers game. you can't change human shittiness. all you can change is yourself. if it gets you a girl, great. if not, then at least you're no longer stewing in your own bile. if you're going to be single anyway, why be single and bitter?

the other main thing is to recognise that bitterness, anger, all of that...none of it gets you anything. doesn't matter how justified it is. yes you have a right to those feelings. of course you have a right to them, they're your feelings. but they're not helping you any more than refusing to wipe your ass will help you just because you have a right to take a shit. it will get you nowhere. you will just stink.
>>
>>17586821
The point is that you should do it for YOURSELF,
>>
>>17586821
You don't do it for the bitches, you do it for yourself. And you will be a more attractive person and able to cast a wider net, and yes most girls you attract will not be up to your standards but being a quality person gives you a better chance that a few of them will be quality girls.
>>
>>17590572
>When you blame entire classes of people for your own personal failures, of course you're going to breed universal hostility among them: this is basic common sense. To a one, the bitter unfuckables have all had a chance to react to their rejections (or, in some cases, fear of rejection so crippling that they have never even put themselves out there) in positive and cobstructive ways.
I feel like this oversimplifies some of their feelings.

Some time ago a lot of people in my life all passed at once and I coped with it poorly. I took to stress eating and ballooned up to 320 lb at 6'2". I've since lost all of that weight now. The thing is though, I've seen how people treat you differently before and after, and I'm not just talking about dating. People just straight up treat you better when you're more attractive, and it does make me somewhat bitter. I get that when I was overweight I was no ones pick to date but that shouldn't have had any bearing otherwise and it's hurt my opinion of people in general.

Bitterness isn't this overwhelming thing. Even though I'm now a much more distrustful and angry person, I've had more luck than ever. It isn't what is making them an "unfuckable" really.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.