[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick and tired of women flirting with me, telling me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
I'm sick and tired of women flirting with me, telling me I'm cute, then making me wait while they fuck my Chad friends immediately within meeting them.
Every time I see a pretty girl I have a burning burning desire to strangle the fuck out of her and begin my retribution against women.

Should I go for double hands or rear naked?which choke is more efficient?
>>
Supreme Gentleman! you're alive!
>>
>>17586677
Might as well go all out and straight up German Suplex them.
>>
Start being more aggressive. Burp in their faces. Slam doors shut instead of holding them open. Scowl into their eyes. When they ask for attention tell them about how unfuckable they are. Then and ONLY then will they begin to fuck you.
>>
Pull an Elliot Rodger
>>
>>17586677
>I'm sick and tired of women flirting with me, telling me I'm cute, then making me wait while they fuck my Chad friends immediately within meeting them.
If you would ask them out properly -soon after meeting them, rather than pining away for months on end first- you would not have this problem. This is what your Chad friends do.
>>
My ex boyfriend was named Chad. He was a hambeast and cheated on me with another hambeast.

All chads are gross chads.
>>
>>17586715
I don't want to ask them out. I want to fuck them the day I meet them. I don't want a fucking hug after drinks. I don't want a "text me". I want to fuck.

I make it to the stages where I'm on the fucking date so I must be doing SOMETHING right but nope my chad friends can literally talk to a girl, fuck her in an hour, and uber back to the bar for round two. Honestly my hands are fucking shaking I really really need to take a baseball bat to some basic insta bitch right now fuck
>>
>>17586727
Have you ever said anything relative to sleeping with them in the first hour of meeting a woman?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.