[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to go out and volunteer and be useful, maybe meet a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1458767271462-adv~01.png (21KB, 97x129px) Image search: [Google]
1458767271462-adv~01.png
21KB, 97x129px
>want to go out and volunteer and be useful, maybe meet a qt and get a gf
>Dont know what to do because im afraid I'll fuck it up or i won't like it

I really do want to make a difference but I mean shit dude, I'm worried I won't like it then ill feel like a spoiled dick or something

I need to do some thing to get out of the house and meet people, because it might help my severe depression. But I don't know adv f a m

Should I just continue to lay in bed all day and be an empty shell?
>>
You live near a library?
>>
>>17586472
No

It doesn't help the area I'm in is ghetto as fuck

I want to help nice well mannered people not fucking Tyrone and his six niglets
>>
>>17586478
I feel you man. How ghetto are we talking?

There has to be a community
establishment of some kind looking for volunteers. And everything you'll find will be in order to help lower income people unless you go to a nursing home in a nice white area idk
>>
>>17586484
Aurora Colorado ghetto

Its the Harlem of the Midwest
>>
>>17586478

>I want to help people
>Oh wait, I actually don't want to help people, I want to help people that I think need help
>Why am I depressed?
>>
>>17586499
>>17586499
Obviously youve never lived in a ghetto

These niggers actively fucking hate on whites, you think I want to help those ungrateful fucks? Those people need help with cocking a loaded gun, putting the barrel in the mouth and pulling the trigger.

See i want to help people that actually deserve it. Not laquisha on her fucking welfare checks not feeding her kids and going out buying shoes. I was looking into something with cancer patients, because usually people who have cancer realize they cant be fucking niggers and treat people with decency.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 599x452px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 599x452px
>>17586515
>>
>>17586530
Yes that is in fact what the average front yard of a nigger looks like
>>
why do you live in the ghetto?
>>
>>17586540
Because I lived here when it was white people and the niggers and spics have invaded making this a ghetto
>>
>>17586551
Move then. Might want to work on that attitude while you're at it.
>>
>>17586555
>Move

Yeah that's super easy just pack up and leave

>Work on that attitude
Blow me. You haven't had to put up with the shit I have, I have every reason to be racist.
>>
File: 1473406170913.png (49KB, 223x250px)
1473406170913.png
49KB, 223x250px
>>17586486
Yeah, that's pretty ghetto. Too many shootings lately
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.