[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do people do all day? those with lives? i dont want to sit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1460611788124s.jpg (7KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1460611788124s.jpg
7KB, 250x233px
what do people do all day? those with lives? i dont want to sit in my room in front of the computer all day. but ive been saying that for a few years now. im tired of this life. this desperation. im so exhausted.
>>
also this face bart is making. it's perfect. i can relate to it so much.
>>
>>17586417
I've fallen into a schedule with a full time job. I have a few days open but they're weekdays so I spend them doing jack shit mostly. I was somewhat like you. For about four years I didn't have a job or friends or anything and it was boring. Now I'm working, making money, and have gotten in better shape, but there's still fucking nothing going on in my life. I've met new people but I don't hang out with any of them and I don't really want to. Right now, I hate my job and I'm pretty bored with little to do outside of it. I can't find interest or motivation. I just appreciate the lazy days. I still feel the same way I did mentally, but I haven't exactly been looking for or taking opportunities. I'm just becoming complacent in a dead end job at 22
>>
>>17586432
OP here. Also 22. My routine consists of staying home working on the computer for a job or commuting to class. After class I come right home and sit in my room on the computer. I don't smoke as much weed as I used to, but I still do the same shit if I don't have any.

I don't have friends at the moment. I don't have any interest in hanging out with people I know. I think about doing things like camping alone. All I do is think and never do.
>>
>>17586466
What are you going to class for? How often? Tell me about that. Surely there's something there for you.

As I hate my job, I have been consideing looking into school on and off, but like you I've only sort of thought about it, and haven't gone through with it. I also have a lot of doubts about it and don't think I could stick with it. Don't even know what I'd go for. I don't wanna keep doing what I'm doing now though
>>
>>17586417
I sit whole day in front of my computer because i want to
>>
>>17586479
About finished community college for comp sci major. in class two days a week now. then I'll transfer to an actual university. there's probably many opportunities around for me to break out of this stupid ongoing rut, but i'm blind to them. i cant stop being a loner and its emotionally exhausting.

if you're thinking about school, make sure you only pick a major thats profitable considering the amount of debt you're likely to take on. unless you're okay with that.
>>
>>17586506
What major would fall into that category generally? I'd figure computers shit would be useful, but I've heard pay for some of it isn't great, at least repair-wise. Also, you really need to make connections at college. If you haven't been doing it in community, it might not matter, but when you get to the uni you need to do some of that. You never met anyone at school you wanted to get to know?
>>
>>17586521
I guess the usual STEM fields, but im just repeating what i've heard.

Not sure an IT field will make much, but programming you can make decent money.

I've met people that I let slip by. Missed opportunities with girls that I never pursued. Just added to the list of regret.

Have to turn in now. Thanks for the chat. good luck to you.
>>
>>17586496
this
>>
Maybe some of you should have kids or something.
>>
>>17586565
Why would I intentionally make a problem?
>>
>>17586578

For the lulz.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.