[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get girl friends? Like girls for friends? I'm an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (219KB, 600x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219KB, 600x736px
How do I get girl friends? Like girls for friends? I'm an ugly, short femanon struggling hard to fit in with other women because women don't seem to like me at all. If anything, I have a feeling a lot of them think I'm a lesbian. It's not too far off with my sexuality (bi) and I did cut my hair short recently, only because it was very damaged.

Why are girls so hard to be friends with? I like makeup and clothes despite not being able to afford any of that.
>>
>>17586346
You have trouble making friends with girls because maybe you had a mean mum or got bullied at lot? Get therapy.
>>
>>17586366
Relationship with mother isn't too good :-( and I have had a few run ins with alpha females before but that was during school. It's been a few years now.
>>
Bumping because desperate and I want to see what 4chan has to say
>>
>>17586382
I think you've said. My dad was abusive and now I don't really trust men. I can be friends with guys, but I generally feel as though they're all insensitive and judgemental.
>>
>>17586485
I can't seem to catch a break
>>
File: romani surfing.jpg (117KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
romani surfing.jpg
117KB, 460x345px
>>17586346

First off, you mightn't get much good advice here because you asking it on a board that's 90%+ guys and then on top of that probably 80%+ of them also have trouble talking to girls anyway.

Do you have any interesting hobbies/things you like to do, because that's a good starting point with most people beyond the initial 'hello, who are you, what do you do' phase. Go out and drink/party, people will listen to you if you have interesting stuff to say, people don't care about people much when they seem boring and insecure.

Maybe you could join a cosplay club if your into clothes and makeup, there's heaps around and you could just start online where you feel comfortable.
>>
>>17586509
Ugh I don't know what I was expecting anon lol. Thank you for reminding of 4chan demographic. I'll eventually start working soon so maybe I can find some friends through work but me and other younger women just don't work out. Older women however are so mild mannered and nice to me. I'll just stick to recluse-ing for now. Thank you for the advice and time.
>>
>>17586574
How about sports if you're tomboyish? The girls at my uni hockey club are pretty fun to hang with.
>>
>>17586585
Not in school atm. I've always wanted to join a sport but I'm not good at them. Weightlifting is fun though.
>>
>>17586346

Making friends is about having things in common. Interests, classes, workplace, something.

You spend time together, so you can get to know each other. Just talk with the people around you. Someone might want to be your friend.

Also, making friends is easier if you are honest. I know I'm usually tempted to lie, so maybe you feel the same way. It doesn't really work.

Finally, when making friends you need to be ready to fail. You will not click with everyone, so be ready for that.
>>
>>17586596
>Weightlifting is fun though.

Although it sounds harsh, this sport is literally gold for
>ugly, short femanon

Look at the Olympics, the whole sport is basically that demographic, and girls in that sport dont give two shits about looks or anything else but who can lift what.
>>
>>17586692
OP here. I might get back into it soon. Atleast I have something possibly going for me.
>>
>Why are girls so hard to be friends with?
As a girl, I find the girls hardest to be friends with are the ones who think they're different from other girls.
>>
>>17586726
I don't think I'm different from other women exactly. I know women like that though and they aren't particularly kind people.

I just want girl friends so I can talk about sex/guys,fashion, music, emotions, etc with.
>>
>>17586596
You can join a local sports club. Just google your suburb and whatever you're interested in (volleyball for example). I don't know about the U.S. but in commonwealth countries netball is very popular with women so there are both competitions with many divisions so any girl can play. Even if you don't make friends you'll still find something to do during the week that makes your life more interesting.
>>
>>17586346
Because women are biological threats to other women. We're competitive little shits, and we're terrible to one another in fear that they might get the mate over us.
>>
>>17586751
I haven't had that problem desu.
>>
Women can't be friends

It's like beta fish
>>
>>17586346
Why don't you try opening your mind, and maybe not coming at people with your insecurities?

It's not your appearance other women are going to have a problem with, but your personality on the other hand could make it harder.
>>
Do you have guy friends? If you just like hanging out with guys better nothing wrong with that really IMO.
>>
>>17586759
I think it is my appearance. I lack fashion sense due to no money. It's not too bad but I don't own too many feminine things like printed colorful clothing or dresses.
>>
>>17586753
I feel like this is true. It's not like I've never clicked with other women. I have. Usually they're also like me- very beta female. Nerdy.

Although I've noticed that women that are significantly more attractive are always so mean and hard to befriend.
>>
>>17586780
Listen. I don't care what a girl looks like if she's nice and a good friend. Any girl worth being friends with is the same, and we'll do what we can to help you out too.

I promise you, it's not your looks. Your negative attitude is seriously a downer though, I of course I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who has an attitude like that.
>>
Why not just stick to having male friends if you're better with guys?
>>
>>17586836
Because she will turn into one of the worst memes
>I don't have grill friends because they're too much drama
>>
grab by the dick and make it hard
>>
>>17586885
If it makes her happy then I don't see a problem, I know a conventionally non masculine guy who hangs with my group of girl friends because he isn't interested in man stuff like sport or cars or fishing so he prefer hanging with girls or mixed company.
>>
>>17586752
Then you're the ugly one used to make them look better by comparison.
Believe me, you've had this problem, you're just oblivious to it and not looking hard enough. If you really wanna test it though, next time your friend points out a hot guy express interest too. I'm willing to be she'll get aggressive.

Only way women can be friends is if they're both already in relationships, the other is so ugly that they're no threat to them, or if their sexuality's are different so there's no threat in that aspect.
>>
>>17586753
This. Only women friends I have are ones in long term committed relationships. I'm no threat to them, but even still they avoid having their boyfriends around when we hang out and if they are, their personalities 180 into super "I love my boyfriend look how in love we are you are soooo the third wheel because we're such a couple" mode. Like they're aggressively marking their territory or something. It's kinda funny to me personally.
>>
File: 1386307987776.jpg (12KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
1386307987776.jpg
12KB, 426x382px
>>17586885
but anon, the meme is true.
>>
>>17586906
It's because he's using the "gay" card, he's not gay and wants to fuck one or more of you. What a stereotype.
>>
>>17586899
Nice ray-bans. Are we banned yet ?
Also, grabbing genitals is not always the correct solution to a problem. If it was, then Hillary Clinton would not need to waste all of that cash on running for the presidency when she could shake what her mama gave her.
>>
OP here. Kind of regretting this thread. I don't need girl friends if I have cookies and boyfriend I guess. Goodnite all.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.