[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you text a girl if you have nothing in particular to say?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1473868319190.jpg (39KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473868319190.jpg
39KB, 620x400px
How do you text a girl if you have nothing in particular to say? How do you hold a conversation when you're struggling to find things to say? Please give tips on conversing
>>
>>17586263
Why would you want to?
>>
>>17586286
Because I'm interested in her
It's not that we don't get along, I'm just a social autist
>>
>>17586288
You cannot have a conversation, you cannot have a relationship.
There is no need of talking all the time with a girl you're interested in. I actually think it ruins things.
>>
>>17586293
>no conversation no relationship
>you don't need to have conversations

???
>>
>>17586293
This is more of a request for help about conversing in general.
>>
>>17586297
You don't need to talk constantly, 24/7.
When you talk, conversation should flow naturally but there's no need of it being constant
>>
>>17586304
Ask interesting questions, comment on the answers. Tell anecdotes, comment about them.

Really, it's just that.
>>
>>17586263
>How do you text a girl if you have nothing in particular to say?

You don't. Period. Only text for setting up dates or meet-ups, or if you plan on doing so by the end of a convo. Nothing else

>b-b-but
No
>>
Show her something about your day with a picture. I usually send pictures of the book i'm reading, showing on the background my backyard or something like that.

Send with the picture a descriptive text, not a question or a demand. In the example above i'd say "Enjoying this great sunny day with an awesome book!"
>>
>>17586502
For some reason I'm getting the "don't do this" vibe while reading this.
>>
>>17586263

Tell us a bit more. What's the situation?
>>
File: 1472262032979.png (661KB, 717x474px) Image search: [Google]
1472262032979.png
661KB, 717x474px
>>17586502
>>
>>17586263
ssup bb
you
want
sum
fuk
>>
>>17586334
Pretty much this, OP. And this is coming from someone who's in the same boat as you.

I'd love to text her randomly, but I have nothing interesting to say that I wouldn't rather just say to her in person.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.