[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose a hobby for me /a/. I'm boring as fuck and want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1473010971397.jpg (75KB, 540x540px)
1473010971397.jpg
75KB, 540x540px
Choose a hobby for me /a/. I'm boring as fuck and want to be more interesting. Right now my only hobbies are anime, games, /fit/, and kendo.
>>
Sewing. Go to your local library and join something of that kind. Anything with older women. It'll make you feel better about yourself
>>
Learn the flute
>>
Unrelated but that girl looks so unappealing it is ridiculous. Flat as a cardboard, no shape in her hips, skinny legs and her face looks like she is 14.

Do guys really find this appealing?
>>
Literature, music, cinema

All things that are easy to get into from at home.
>>
>>17586233
jealous hamhock detected
>>
>>17586233
>flat
>skinny legs
>these are somehow bad things
>>
>>17586222
Archery, lockpicking, chess, reading, playing an instrument, learning a language, MMA - all relatively cheap hobbies starting out or in general

modifying cars, shooting guns, hunting
>>
>>17586222
creative writing
video production - make a short documentary of something (nothing complicated just use whatever built in editing stuff happens to be on your computer)
running - marathon - swimming
>>
>>17586233
Oh dear.

I'm guessing you're a white female.
How much do you weight?
>>
Read a book faggot
>>
>>17586222
Rock climbing/indoor climbing. It will kick your ass.
>>
>>17586233
Haha let's go over this.

>perky, dainty breasts
>slender, lithe figure
>youthful face

And you think guys aren't attracted to this? Incredible
>>
>>17586237

Not jealous, just curious.

>>17586243

She looks practically anorexic.

>>17586277

Yes and I weigh 140. I am perfectly healthy as told by my doctors.

>>17586284

My point is she looks unhealthy and very young. I am even questioning if she is of age.
>>
>>17586290
You have a strange definition of a healthy appearance.

She looks young but not like a pre-teen. Most guys will fuck a girl as young as 16. Of course social pressures and the legal system prevent them from doing so.
>>
>>17586305

> Most guys will fuck a girl as young as 16.

gross.
>>
>>17586290
Post a pic of your body and let us decide.

The girl in op's pic is quite cute and attractive, on the other hand you sound jelly af. She isn't anorexic, she is in shape.
>>
>>17586312
Sorry to break it to you.
>>
>>17586312
>jealous white overweight female detected
>>
>>17586290
You are probably within a healthy weight but not an aesthetically beautiful one like OP's picture.

It's ok, most people aren't. Just don't let resentment get to you.
>>
>>17586332
Don't forget old and no longer ripe
>>
>>17586222

Guitar, drawing, programming. Kendo is kind of useless shit.

>>17586233

>Do guys really find this appealing?

No.

>>17586281

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBus4gHF1FE
>>
>>17586378
Useless? What does it matter when it comes to a hobby?

We're ignoring any of the health benefits and emotional fulfillment from healthy competition by supposing this by the way.
>>
>We're ignoring any of the health benefits and emotional fulfillment from healthy competition by supposing this by the way.

Do MMA then. You are unlikely to ever fight anyone as a white collar chimp, but you are even more unlikely to ever hold a sword "irl".

>health

>kendo
>fitness training

Not in any school I have seen.

The whole "hobbies are what you enjoy and don't need to be useful" line is a meme.
>>
>>17586396
Useful in what sense. Like where are you dragging these ugly and drab utilitarian judgements from?
>>
>>17586403

>Useful in what sense.

In the sense that you might apply it or at least impress someone with it.

>Like where are you dragging these ugly and drab utilitarian judgements from?

>ugly
>drab

>utilitarian
>bad

Contain your butthurt.
>>
>>17586290
140? wew, you need to lose some weight fatty
>>
>>17586416
Laughter my man you aren't really justifying your assertions I'm just pointing that out.

>In the sense that you might apply it or at least impress someone with it.

This is only one sense in which someone might find a hobby worth it. It ignores personal fulfillment, which may very well be more important to a person. Or genuine passion for the subject.

Calling it a meme doesn't discredit the line of thinking.
>>
>>17586427

>Calling it a meme doesn't discredit the line of thinking.

>joining the anime club
>learning to draw
>same value

And that is the sum of my argument. If you think there aren't "useful" and "useless" hobbies, there is not much else to tell you without trying to make up for your parents' failings, which is time consuming.
>>
>>17586447
I wouldn't say going to a club is much of a hobby, more of a social engagement.

Doesn't seem like you're very good at formulating an argument or what justifying an opinion actually is so I guess we'll agree to disagree.
>>
>>17586461

>Doesn't seem like you're very good at formulating an argument or what justifying an opinion actually is so I guess we'll agree to disagree.

Don't mistake your lack of reading comprehension for "inability to formulate an argument."

There is nothing difficult to understand about the fact that something you are more likely to actually use is more USEful than something you will never use.
>>
Is dis nigga literally trying to argue that a hobby has to be practical or useful
>>
>>17586529
You defined usefulness is one personal sense and ignored all other ways in which someone might find a hobby useful. And then declared your opinion as the objectively best reason to partake in a hobby. This is dumb.
>>
>>17586536
I should clarify because "useful" can have a very narrow definition. Worthwhile is better.
>>
Programming or 3d modeling or drawing or animation or cyber security
>>
>>17586290
>if she is of age

I've got news for you, she's probably around 27 years old.

Go travel and see how the rest of the world looks. Standards in your part of the world may be a lot lower than you think.
>>
>>17586233
Asian anon here this is just another example of a white girl jealous of competition. I don't blame white dudes for liking asian girls, because they actually take care of themselves
>>
File: 1458100388653.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1458100388653.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>17587545
soooooo much this.

>>17586233
no need to be so jealous, dude. if you're ugly, don't take your anger out on other people.
>>
>>17586222
It really depends how much you're ready to spend on the new hobby and the amount of free time to mess around with it
>>
>>17586233
I married an asian with that body type and I kinda think of getting her implants sometimes.. am I a bad person?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.