[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over a crush? >inb4 meet new people I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1474246234978.jpg (51KB, 564x842px) Image search: [Google]
1474246234978.jpg
51KB, 564x842px
How do I get over a crush?
>inb4 meet new people

I'm shy as fuck. (Only have one friend)
23 yo girl here.
This crush has been on my mind since 2 years ago. I don't even see him regularly. Maybe 7 times a year a little more a little less.

What the fuck. Help.
>>
>>17585851

if you're going to put stupid limitations so you dont have to grow as a person, then dont ask for advice. we don't cater to egotistical victims.
>>
>>17585870
>>17585870
But I'm really happy with my life?
If you knew me you would say I'm pretty boring (I don't party. Don't drink. Mostly just am with dog. Paint and draw and lift and work) but I'm really happy with my life. I don't want to change who I am.
I don't feel embarrassed either.

But I'd like to change these feelings I have for this guy. If you can help me then I'd be glad to hear your opinion.
I'm really not egotistical I just don't have much ambition
>>
>>17585892
>lift

bruh are you a buff qt

i can help you get over your crush
>>
>>17585892

i dont do those things either, thats not the point im making. you know the obvious answers, and you reject them cuz 'IM SO UNIQUE I DONT NEED PPL'

so good luck wiht that.
>>
>>17585892
Meeting new people would solve your problem, but since you're too much of a baby you won't want to do that.

You could try picking up new hobbies and distracting yourself with that. Just understand that people come and go, and this person is gone from your life and therefore he isn't important to you anymore.
>>
>>17585910
You are kinda bitter. My intention wasn't to come out as a snowflake. Why is meeting more people a solution? What's your theory?

>>17585912
I'm not a baby, I'm just really non dependant on contact. Like, I can be alone for months like an hermit because I like it that way. I'm not scared of people or anything they just drain me most of the time.
>>
>>17585964
You said you were shy as fuck, which in other words means you're afraid of talking to people.

Why is it you're so attached to this crush in the first place? What's so special about him?

>Why is meeting more people a solution? What's your theory?
Because crushes come and go. You obviously don't meet enough people, that's why you're still focused on this one person. If you met more people you'd eventually find another crush and no longer care about the previous one.
>>
>>17586001
so it's a circle then? you know what? I will just wait it out, time cures everything after all and I'm probably too autistic or else I wouldn't be on 4chan
>>
>>17586275
They're right you know. I once had a crush on a guy with a girlfriend. One night I talked to him before he was going to see her, went to a party, met another guy and in 2 weeks I didn't give a flying fuck about the previous dude.
>>
I distract myself with work.
Force myself to meet new people even though I know it won't go anywhere.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.