[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm feeling I love my gf more than she loves me. Can I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1473203992859.jpg (24KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
1473203992859.jpg
24KB, 500x585px
I'm feeling I love my gf more than she loves me.

Can I ever make it happen? A couple nights ago we talked and I told her I want to get pretty serious because I genuinely like her, I felt that spark. She was all "awww" and "how sweeeet" and things like that, but never once in our entire relationship did she ever say something remotely as affectionate as I tell her pretty much daily. As I told her I felt the spark and shit like that, never did she say "I feel so too" or anything close to it.

Is it just because she's not the type to do so? She IS indeed a fairly colder person, she doesn't share her feelings all that much even outside relationships so maybe it's just my paranoia.

I'm pretty concerned to say the least, that she (at best) likes how I treat her and our long talks and that I listen to her, but aside that I thing she doesn't love me (or as much as I love her)
>>
Try not to be daily about it, Romeo.
>>
>>17585643
I just decided to fucking ignore her for a bit and act as if I'm single. If she makes no effort to get back to me it's obvious there's nothing there for me in her heart.

As painful as it is to admit, I think I know deep in my heart she doesn't love me and probably never did.

I'll end up killing myself, I'm almost sure of it. Nothing is more painful than having just a bit of what could have been a great thing.
>>
>>17585621
I'm sorry anon. I'm in the same boat with my boyfriend.
>>
>>17585655
that's a great way to lose a girlfriend

in the case that it turns out she does give a shit about you, you will be hurting her for no fucking reason.

stop with the games, my man. if you care about her, just stay with it and enjoy your time with her. if it eventually ends, then so be it. that's how relationships work. they end, and you have to move on.

just enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>17586084
what this guy said. stop being a little emo edgelord and appreciate what you have.
>>
So because one person doesn't love you, the bright idea in your head is to kill yourself.

Good riddance, idiots like you would fuck up the gene pool.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.