[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 20 & my dad just started a fight with me and physically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 971.jpg (270KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
971.jpg
270KB, 960x1280px
I'm 20 & my dad just started a fight with me and physically confronted me, rammed me and tried to fight me with his fists up multiple times. The whole thing started because he tried to wash my clothes and I said no can u put them back I need to shower for work. Then he said I'm trying to do something nice for you and your gonna talk to me like that? Me saying I don't want to fight got him even more mad and I kinda escalated some of it unintentionally because he said I'll kick your ass if you don't leave my house and I started recording. Im crying rn. I didn't punch him because he's older and prob call the cops. I don't need jail rn. He called me a girl, a punk, cause I smoke cigs he thinks I'm a pothead. I'm trying to do the best I can. Been to meetings, rehab for stuff, used to have anger issues, tryingto kill myself. I'm now in a good place and don't do any of that stuff anymore and am actually growing. I think other dad's would be proud and that's the part that makes me cry. Is it pussy to cry over this?
>>
>>17585450
you have every right to feel bad. is he often abusive towards you? have you told anyone irl (friends, family etc) ?
>>
>>17585471
Yeah he does this shit every day though it never escalates that bad unless I'm alone.
>>
>>17585450
Sounds like a hostile environment. Can you move out?
>>
>>17585605
seek help asap. search for some abuse hotlines or talk to someone close who could help you get away from him. you don't know when he will do something worse than today
>>
Dude find a way to gtfo. Join the military or move in with a friend or something. Or maybe be extra polite to him so that he doesn't get offended?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.