[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Am 23 >Virgin >Good looking >Am big city firefighter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1474197036452.jpg (244KB, 1024x670px) Image search: [Google]
1474197036452.jpg
244KB, 1024x670px
>Am 23
>Virgin
>Good looking
>Am big city firefighter in the USA
>Really cute girl at bar asks for my phone number
>We are going out tomorrow night

Fuck, how do I go about telling this chick I'm a virgin if and when the time comes? She seems cool, I've drank at her bar before. The problem is a lot of firemen come in her bar and I don't need her whistling about me being a virgin or whatever.

SEND HELP
>>
File: 1473020289554.gif (481KB, 274x214px) Image search: [Google]
1473020289554.gif
481KB, 274x214px
>>17585366
Don't fuck her then.
Go on your date but think of it as going with a bro and just enjoy whatever you end up doing.
>>
>>17585379
So at the end of the night, just send her on her way? "Thanks for a great time, I'd love to hang out again"?
>>
If you want to fuck her and she wants to fuck, then fuck. If you're an attractive dude then odds are she won't ask you if you're a virgin, and if she does, here's what you do. You ready?

LIE! it's not that hard to say you lost your vCard some odd years ago, alright? You don't have to go into detail. If she asks for details just say it was your gf from high school or some shit. Its not that hard to come up with a story.
>>
>>17585615
Not OP, similar issue with a similar dilemma coming up.

Aren't I going to blow my load in like 5 seconds and be obviously inexperienced. Maybe she'll just think I suck in the sack I guess.
>>
Have fun fuck her if she is willing.

You dont tell her just perform and everything is going to be fine trust this.
>>
>>17585637

Just to add, foreplay is key take it long and she wont even care if you cant perform well. First time with everyone is always weird.
>>
She isnt going to assume you're a virgin unless you act SUPER autistic
>>
>>17585366
You're a man in uniform, there is nothing you could say to turn her off unless you're deliberately trying.

Firefighters have the easiest time picking up women it's ridiculous.
>>
>>17585622
If you're subconscious on how long you'll last, then test/practice a bit. This is what I do to get an estimate on how long I should last.

>go buy a pocket pussy
>sandwich it between two things at a comfortable height
>lube up and fuck the pocket pussy doggy style
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.