[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A and B get into an argument. A proceeds to cyber-stalk and harass/threaten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_ncqa0l0Td51t2885v.jpg (21KB, 448x299px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ncqa0l0Td51t2885v.jpg
21KB, 448x299px
A and B get into an argument. A proceeds to cyber-stalk and harass/threaten B for a year on that site. A even tries to sic 4chan on B and lies about B being a faggy tranny (B is a bi trans man) tumblrina sjw cunt who hates men, scams people, etc. /b/ is not his personal army, it fails, some anons even warned B about it.

a year later after a few months of nothing, A apologizes to B and asks for their forgiveness. B says they do not forgive A because what they did is irredeemable. A throws a fit because B is "acting like a cunt" and stops messaging B after some more childish profanity. A has not begun harassing B again. so far.

...what the fuck did A expect? someone explain this to me. no one owes anyone else their forgiveness, forgiveness is EARNED. do some people seriously expect "sorry" to fix everything they've done just so they can feel better about their shitty behavior?
>>
>do some people seriously expect "sorry" to fix everything they've done just so they can feel better about their shitty behavior?
Yes, some people do expect this bullshit.
>>
>>17585414
I can only second this. Still, it is possible to forgive someone and yet think they are meaningless cunts you don't want in your life. If you are B it sounds like you actually still care about A instead of being indifferent.

Just for the record; Having done real wrong to people who matter in my life myself I have to say that it all begins with a sorry. I'm still friends with the people I've wronged previously and there have been no repeat offences from my side. Every now people have done me wrong as well, I've forgiven them as well. Sometimes it's not about the "sorry" but about the fact that you can't even get to display that you're apologetic or your regret without starting at the point where you apologize.

Not that it sounds like A in this case actually cared about any of that shit. The A should just have accepted that forgiveness could not be given here and walked away without throwing shit around, which is the important part in this situation.
>>
>>17585455
good guess! i *am* B!

A is just some stranger off reddit who got pissed off because i called him out for being a misogynist with shitty beliefs like being dangerously pro-life.

for example, he said that i get off to baby murder (his exact words) but quickly edited that so he wouldn't look like a psychopath. = i wish that i screencapped it, HE SAID A LOT MORE THAN THAT TOO and treated me like i was inhuman for being pro-choice. damn.

i'm also sexist (against men) according to him because i think only women should be responsible for abortion and that men can't force women to be pregnant just so they (guys) can have a kid. truly fucked up. not that i'm saying sexism against men isn't real, but way to fucking hate women and treat them like baby-making murderers, you fuck-up.

i don't give a shit about him at all and i will never forgive him for his poor attempts at harassing me. he can rot in hell for all i care.

who the fuck tries to sic /b/ on someone who argued with them on reddit anyway? fucking jesus.
>>
oh and for the record, his /b/ adventure didn't really scare me. a few 4channers told me what he did and he barely had any deets (details) on me anyway.

he had:
a picture he had to dig through my post history for, my username on reddit, my general area (i lie about living in a big city when i actually live in a town outside of it) and the bullshit about me being a scammer tumblrina and whatever. oooooooooh, scaaaaryyyyy.

/b/ told him it was weak no1curr garbage and that he was a loser.
>>
>>17585350
>>17585536
Your "friend" sounds like an asshole, but you clearly have something else going on here. Otherwise, you could have just said that sure, you forgive him, and continued to not talk to him because fuck him. But, at least he won't be looking for trouble with you.

Remember: the opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. Move past this guy and cut him out of your life.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.