[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

be me >like this girl >8/10 >never said a single word

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

be me
>like this girl
>8/10
>never said a single word to her
>I have a chance
>need to start somewhere
>not sure how to start this

Wot do ?
>>
ask her how her weekend was what her hobbys are and sometimes later get a little bit touchy like hands and shoulder
>>
>>17585286
Does it really works like that? It seems to me extremely stupid to touch someone. Is it really normal?
>>
not OP here but how do i go about doing same thing without face turning into a fucking tomato, im not shy its just im not used to talking to people and i get embarrassed when talking to girls.
>>
Try to shove your tongue down her throat and wait for a reaction
>>
OP here. Should I message her on facebook and say something about how I like her ? That way I'm not doing it in the middle of class (in front of people who I fear may laugh at her if I tell her in person).
>>
>>17585298
If you're natural, and don't overthink it - it's not necessarily creepy.

It's daring as fuck, but when I met my now girlfriend for the first time - I gave her a hug, said hello, and then moved on like it didn't matter. We went out for lunch, chatted lots, and when we got back to my place late into the afternoon to watch a movie, I felt that things were going well enough I pulled her back into my lap and started scratching her head.

Regarding other people and strangers though, in the middle of you saying something or showing something, a hand on the shoulder isn't unheard of. Don't be clammy - just gently but firmly grab their shoulder/rest your hand and keep talking. Don't even pay attention unless they make a big deal about it, in which case you apologize; I do that to everybody.

If you like this girl, ask her out in person. You can comment on something to open up, introduce yourself, ask her a little question or two to gauge interest, and then try and seal the deal by saying something like "Let's go grab some X" and see what happens. Worst she can say is no.
>>
>>17585323
don't start flirting righr away, you'll creep her out/ make her think you're desperate
>>
File: 1474314362042.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1474314362042.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>17585323
Absolutely not. Stop making this difficult

Just talk to her in person and get to know her. Then ask her out. How do you expect to get with her if you keep hiding?
>>
>>17585483
Look, I'm not worried about people laughing at me if I get rejected, but I don't want them to laugh at her if she thinks I'm a fucking idiot. That's why I'm probably going to just message her on Facebook and tell her. That way if I get rejected, it'll be awkward between me and her (we sit across the table from each other), but at least I won't make anyone belittle her.
>>
>>17585510
What the fuck that doesn't make any sense. Ice breakers on facebook almost always come off as timid and desperate. Especially if you see eachother regularly.

It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself this is the better option by appealing to some weird and nonsensical notion of causing her embarrassment because talking to her in real life seems too daunting.
>>
>>17585510
>she thinks I'm a fucking idiot

Why would she think you're an idiot? Are you going to stand in front of the class and read her a love letter?

You said you haven't said a word to her. Why don't you actually try to start a basic convo before spilling your spaghetti everywhere?
>>
>>17585526
I guess you're right. Idk.

Will try one way or another soon enough.
>>
>>17585569
TALK TO HER IN PERSON YOU FUCKUP
>>
>>17585569
Just fucking do it in person.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.