[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get mad over eveyrjinf my bf does and I'm constantly stressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (160KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 750x1334px
I get mad over eveyrjinf my bf does and I'm constantly stressed out by him.. Do I not like him

Just literally everything he does makes me mad . even if it's not anything to be mad about. I feel like I hate him all the time or am mad at him or feel like he's not doing enough or idk

I've wanted to break up with him for a while but I just wasn't sure if I would be making a mistake and it's my first serious relationship so I'm scared to, and I don't feel like starting a whole new relationship with someone else..

Idk waht to do
>>
>>17585256
How old are you? Also, if this is your first relationship you really need to think about the future for a second. Which is why I asked your age.

If you can't stand him, then it's time to break up and cut your losses.
>>
>>17585256
give him a chance to enjoy his life and fuck off.
>>
>>17585268

I'm 24. I was kinda sheltered and matured socially slower than everyone else.

And I mean idk, like I just don't think I like him a lot as a person and if I was around him 24/7 i don't think I would like him anymore. I like who he is when he puts in effort, but he only
Does that if I barely
See him. If we lived together I'd probably get sick of him quick . I'm scared to break up with him
>>
>>17585289
>I'm scared to break up with him
He won't die and you won't either.
You're not a good fit.
Let him go and possibly seek some psychological help.
>>
>>17585305

I know that much. I'm just scared of being alone and making a mistake. I invested so much time in him in the past year and a half. I pretty much don't have much direction going on in my own life and no friends, I don't know what I'll do
>>
>>17585312
You've known him for a year and half.
You shouldn't stick for 60 years with a person even if you're unhappy just because you spent 1.5 years on them.

Get out now. Find your direction. Meet new friends and do more things.
You're clearly unhappy, and by sticking with him you're preventing yourself from being happier.
>>
File: 1450590062020.jpg (25KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
1450590062020.jpg
25KB, 569x428px
>>17585289
That was the ultimate test for me and my wife. My first relationship, we moved in together and broke up after awhile, but my wife and I have lived together for 8 years and just get along.

The point is, if you have a hard day at work and are looking forward to come home, you're good, but if you're dreading to come home to you're significant other, then you need to go your separate ways.

Sorry, but if it helps, I broke up with my first gf/fiance weeks before we got married b/c we knew it wouldn't work. Just accept it and move on. You are still young.

>20's are for regretting and learning
>30's are for being dignified

Whether you believe my story or not, or take my advice or not, I promise you I'm telling the truth. Just leave and go on.
>>
>>17585319

Probably I'm just gonna be really sad though...
I mean maybe he lied to me and led me on (I don't know) but he always said he wants to marry me and have kids with me and stuff .. So it's just sad
>>
>>17585325
Yeah, for a while you'll be sad ad it'll suck.
Then you'll find a better partner who wants to marry you and have kids with you and won't piss you off all the time.

Shit happens, people break up.
>>
File: 643474254.png (330KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
643474254.png
330KB, 400x566px
>>17585325
That's what he wants, what do you want?

If you're not happy, then deep down neither is he. If you have a relationship, that's what it is, a team.
>>
>>17585322

Well the thing is that he just has no patience and when I'm having a bad day, instead of making me feel bad he's mean to me for being moody. Or even if I'm sick, he's mean to me, because I'm not happy. He gets mad easily and doesn't talk to me a lot. He still participates in single people's activities. I feel like he's still too immature. I've been nagging at him to move in with me but I don't think he really wants to even though he said he would.
>>
>>17585332

I'm honestly not really happy with him. I pretend to be sometimes, but I'm not actually happy. I just pretend. But idk I'm kind of In a weird place right now where he's all I have so I'm just confused and not seeing things from the outside atm
>>
>>17585333
>He see's you as something that's not working when he wants it to

>He still does singles activities and probably flirts with some girls (no offense)

If these are facts, then just leave. If you're not happy, then no one around you will be. Just don't go around dating men "Just to find a mate" so you're not alone.

Be smart, and you'll be ok. When you know you just know. The butterflies never leave your stomach every time you hug/kiss your significant other.
>>
>>17585343

Yeah, I know that. I mean he goes to bars with his friends and stays there for several hours. I guess these are reasons why I'm always mad. And i loook like the insecure one. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of looking like I'm a bad person and insecure bc he wants to do stuff he shouldn't be doing when he's in a relationship. I'm sick of trying to teach him how to behave, and then looking like a controlling untrusting bitch. It's so fuckking draining.
>>
>>17585348
If you don't mind can I ask you one question? After you guys started dating, did you become more introverted and "isolated", the longer your relationship went?
>>
>>17585343

I'm honestly just sick of being loyal to him and not being able to talk to other guys who are interested in me when he probably goes out and flirts with girls a lot. But I'm not doing that bc I would feel really bad about it. And it just sucks. To feel like I can't do anything for someone who probably doesn't respect me in the same way
>>
>>17585351
I mean maybe a little but idk
I did stop talking to alll the guys I talked to but we had flirtatious relationship and stuff, but I guess it sucks bc I feel like I have no like fun and he probably
Goes out and flirts with random bar girls and I don't. If I went to bars he wouldn't wanna be with me, but he goes all the time
>>
>>17585351
Idk it's just that if I was single id have more friends and attention like he doesn't give me enough attention to make me not wanna be single and get. Attention from loads of ppl instead of being loyal to him and getting nothing in return except maybe seeing him once-twice a week and barely any communication in between
>>
>>17585369
>>17585359
Dump him and go to a therapist.
>>
>>17585359
I ruined my ex's life for the 4 years we were together, being immature, saying I want her to have my kids, and going to parties without inviting her, b/c to me she was a buzzkill. We carried this relationship all the way to our wedding where we cancelled it just 3 weeks before the date and left.

It really sucks for awhile, but your feelings, your heart is more important than anything else in the world to you. If it's not happy, then you need to find a way to make it so.

I'm sorry to give you all this advice, b/c I'm not a doctor nor do I know you, but I can just say all this from experience. I really hope you find what makes you happy, like I did.
>>
>>17585351

Not to sound conceited but I always have other guys interested in me and sometimes I just wnana be single again and get attention bc I feel like my bf doesn't do enough or isn't comitted enough or idk
>>
>>17585372

Yeah he goes out w his friends all the time and barely ever invites me.. He even planning on going on a trip with them. So idk I'm sick of it. I just wanna end it. I'm tired of it
>>
>>17585369
it's past time for you to leave OP. Way past time. We all have ended relationships and live. When you have the right partner, even if you disagree or even become angry, it doesn't last long and you sure as shit don't want to strangle them or stay away from them
>>
>>17585378
>I just wnana be single again and get attention

ayy lmao, folks
>>
I've really thought I wanted to break up with him for the past two months but he started being nicer to me etc and I thought to give it another chance but that only last about two weeks now it's back to how he was before ..
>>
>>17585378
Ok, I believe you so do something about your miserable life. Get out now before you waste another day. Hard for me to understand why you have gone on this long. Emotionally, you've checked out already so the really hard part is done.
>>
>>17585401

Okay well when you curve every dude for someone who doesn't even pay attention to you anymore it really sucks
>>
>>17585408

I'm scared what do I do like hey we need to break up like idk I love him tho I think but yah idk
>>
>>17585410
OP you were on here yesterday and I will tell you the same I told you then. Leave and stop talking and bitching about it. If you keep hanging on, at some point it is your fault for your misery not his.
>>
>>17585419

I know. But I always do this. I'm just scared to walk away. I'm scared . What if I regret it, what if he has a really successful life and finds a girl better than me and is a really good husband to her
>>
>>17585378
>>17585383
Then it's over. Whether he says it literally or not, he's showing it with his actions right? Just be careful of "rebounds" if/when you break up. A lot of guys just want to be friends with benefits. But, if that's how you want to live for now, then do it. If you wanna date a different guy every week, then do what feels right, just be smart about it and careful. One day you might find someone to spend your life with, or maybe you won't. Maybe you will just spend your life with your friends and loved ones, and that's not a bad thing either.

If it helps, my wife said she just "knew", when it came to me. She grew up super sheltered, and only had a couple relationships before me. Sorry I can't explain it better, but she helped me grow up.

I guess just find someone that helps you grow, and you help them grow, you gotta be a good team. Then "love" comes later. I think too many people think love is this literal thing that people should have, but to me it's something that grew, as I stayed with her, I respected her more, helped her more etc...

Sorry to ramble on, this is just what I did.
>>
>>17585418
it's not love, it's a warm body and a habit. a bad habit
>>
>>17585428
I mean I don't see that's how he seeing he doesn't wanna be with me. Like we're planning on visiting his dad next month and he said he would go visit my sister / some of my other family in a few months too

Idk
>>
>>17585427
you won't regret it and who cares who he hooks up with later. The two of you are not a good fit.
>>
>>17585434
Do you guy's live together?
>>
>>17585429

True. All I wanna do is change too many things about him:/ I'm constantly stressed out, worried, and unhappy
>>
>>17585434
that's not planning for a future together but planning for a trip
>>
>>17585438

No. I was nagging him to move with me for months and he says he will now but I don't think he wants to, and I don't think it would be a good idea at this point, as I'm not sure if I should leave him

I feel like bc I have no friends and whatever he takes me for granted, has no fear of losing me, is never worrried about me going out or meeting anyone else etc and it just sucks to not have someone feel protective of me or even a little jealous ever
>>
>>17585439
>I'm constantly stressed out, worried, and unhappy
sounds like three good reasons to get out
>>
>>17585441

Yeah that's true I guess. Whenever he talks about the future he talks about buying him a house, buying him a car, I asked him once if he won whwsfvee amount of money what he would do and he said he would buy a house and save the rest. Like he didn't even mention anything about me..
>>
>>17585447
So then, say you broke up today, what do you have? Like school, job, what happens if you were single today?
>>
>>17585461

I'm in school part time. That's pretty much it. I've been trying to move out and into the city (where My school is too) but I can't find any roommates yet. :/
>>
>>17585453
my point exactly. My wife now, we planned everything together. It wasn't a wish list but a plan and have exceeded the plan in less time because we worked as a team. My strengths and her strengths canceled both our weaknesses and we are appreciative of it.
>>
>>17585461
I mean I would have no problem finding dates or talking to other guys and I guess potentially getting a new bf or whatever just bc I know ppl who have been interested in me and who would still wanna go out with me or whatever
>>
>>17585465
OK. If you are stable where you live then you should be OK for now. What about like an internship for what you're going to school for? Or finding a mentor?
>>
>>17585465
then make your exit plan and work it but do not tell him
>>
>>17585470

Good for u lol. Yeah idk he doesn't plan an actual future with me. He says he doesn't even want kids till he's in his 30s.. I'm 24 and he's 23. I'd want kids in like 5 years. We don't even talk in depth about kids, where to live, etc. :(
>>
>>17585475
Yeah. That's what I've been trying to do. I mean before a month ago I tried grtting him to move with me, we both live with our moms and hate it. But he just is immature and not responsible about moving out, but he all the sudden said he was down to.. But now I don't wanna live with him anymore, as I'm not sure if we should break up. I've been trying to find roommates but it's hard. I worry that if I change my mind, then he'll move out with other ppl and forget about me. But at the same time, if i move Away and got a job in the city and made friends it would probably be easier to forget about him anyway. I guess I should just go thru with moving on my own and see what happens from there..
>>
>>17585478
I'm the same way. My wife wanted kids since she was 25. I said not until we have stability; like a house, good careers. It's been 5 years since then, and now we're trying to have kids.

We are very different personalities, but you come to terms like the other poster said. Just be reasonable with your mate.
>>
>>17585474

Yeah I'm trying to move . I don't like where I live, there's nothing here, but I'm going to get a job where I move to
>>
>>17585489
Yeah, I commute to my city, it's too expensive to live in it, but the thing is you won't go anywhere until you're not held down anymore. Seriously, go out and have fun. What the hell are you doing on this board? You're young, go have a good time. I'm just a therapist who's off today trying to help people.
>>
>>17585503

Yeah true. I'm just gonna find roommates hopefully for October 1 and just get the hell out of here. Honestly. I shouldn't be obsessed about him and everytning, if he wants to be with me he will change but I need to geet the fuck out of here and have my own life for once
>>
File: you got it.gif (2MB, 245x140px) Image search: [Google]
you got it.gif
2MB, 245x140px
>>17585508
Duh. You got this, so go handle your business. Only strong people get to determine what to do with their lives. Weak people don't. So go be strong.
>>
>>17585534
I willl

I just feel stuck right now bc I can't really doing anytning until I move :(
>>
File: 1457359145706.gif (240KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
1457359145706.gif
240KB, 500x432px
>>17585542
Well, for now if you get lonely enough, you have all your weeaboo friends here on 4choo. We don't judge.
>>
>>17585552
I'm making it a project to reconnect with my old friends. I'm kinda nervous to do this bc I might get rejected, but what is what is it going to hurt to try.
>>
>>17585484
Taking a job in a new city would be perfect
>>
>>17585775
do it now
>>
>>17585808
Yes that's the plan

>>17585816
I am I just messaged 4 of my old friends. It's making me nervous. They could reject me and not wanna talk to me or be friends with me again haha I men I haven't talked to them for like 5 years. But one of them answered back but idk I might have been to forward about it but whatever! at least I can say I tried if I get rejected..

Also I'm probably looking at an apartment with some roomates around my age this week:)
>>
>>17585357
Op wants new dick. Question answered

/thread
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.