[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you tell someone in their 20's who's just lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: CSay95VUEAE4gX3.jpg large.jpg (188KB, 959x755px) Image search: [Google]
CSay95VUEAE4gX3.jpg large.jpg
188KB, 959x755px
What do you tell someone in their 20's who's just lost their mother? Anything you might say that you SHOULDN'T?
>>
"I'm sorry for your loss"
>>
Don't bring up the subject, they usually don't want to talk about it. If the situation calls for it tell him you're sorry for his loss, but don't insist on it.
If they do want to talk about it listen to them. There's not much for you to say, but sometimes just having someone listen to you in your moments of grief may make it feel better.

Other than that it depends. Different things would make different people feel better, that's why we cannot give you advice on what exactly to say or not to say. Since you're not sure yourself I suggest keeping talk about it to a minimum.
>>
>>17585143
It will all be OK, i see ghosts sometimes dw about it.
>>
>>17585143
nothing you say will make them feel any better
just be around
talk about whatever they want to talk about
try to keep doing the things you guys used to do
if they are negative, angry or dark - tell other people in their family what is happening and older relatives will talk to them
if they are positive and hopeful - support that
your job is to keep being a friend
>>
>>17585149
This
And if you are close with this person tell that you will be thre for him/her for whatever he/she needs
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.