[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so stressed I don't even know what to do >Car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-09-18-17-45-33--1032536220.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-18-17-45-33--1032536220.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
I'm so stressed I don't even know what to do
>Car is in unusable condition, used dad's car today to get to school but he works the rest of the week so might have to miss class
>Laptop needs to be sent in for repairs, in school for programming so straight up need it for school
>School will give loaner laptops to programming students if theirs breaks, but I have to have it actually sent out to get one.
>Need to do it today, otherwise I probably won't be able to til wendsday/Thursday and by them I'll be super behind and even miss a couple of assignments.
>Have really important class today I simple cannot miss so I'll have go after if I do
>Straight up not sure if I'll have enough time to get everything done I need today, and if I can't get the loner laptop today, won't be able to go get it til my car repairs are done (which could be a few days)
>not to mention all the time I need to spend getting everything I need off my laptop and setting up all the programs I need for school again (will literally take hours).

I'm actually freaking out. All this stress is too much
>>
Write an e-mail asking for an extension, and explain the scenario. Having it written out will probably help with seeing in in a more orderly to-do list and will reduce your stress.
>>
Why are you super behind in the first place you twat? Semester just started and you're already behind this much? Apparently getting a day planner is too much for you people.
>>
>>17584932
Yeah thinking about that.

If I can get the replacement today everything SHOULD be fine. It's really just a matter of if I can
>>
>>17584935
It really only my C++ class. And that's more so being confused with the content than actually behind on assignments.

Admitidly it isn't as bad as I make it out to be I suppose. I simply can't process stress in a reasonably healthy way and it causes me to think everything's worse than it is.
>>
What's wrong with your laptop?
>>
>>17584957
Not charging at all.

It's wierd, it wasn't working anywhere at my school (tried in the library, various sitting areas around the school, and nothing.) However I took it up to the IT department to have them take a look, and it worked in the outlets in there.

I highly doubt all the outlets in the school are dead except that one. Plus other people were using them just fine.
>>
>>17584939
>Yeah thinking about that.
Why are you thinking about that, instead of just getting a fucking planner.
>>
>>17585004
>Why are you thinking about that, instead of just getting a fucking planner.

The biggest issue at hand is I need computer access to do my actual work.

If I had access to my car it wouldn't be a big issue because I could just show up to school bright and early and do all my work at the library computers.

However being that my vehicle is out of commission for God knows how long I have to do a lot of my shit from home, and I don't have a second computer or anything there.
>>
>>17585023

What about using a bus or a train?
>>
>>17584919
I'm gonna state the obvious here:

Then why the fuck are you posting about it on 4chan? Thats wasted time right there son
>>
>>17585029
Live in Aylmer Ontario, school is in London Ontario.

There isn't a single bus or train in my town (population is like 7500). There's a total of like 3 taxis in my town too.

However I just talked to my dad. Said he'll lend me his car and find himself a ride to work for tomorrow.

I swear to god I'm incapable of thinking rationally about anything
>>
>>17585035
Idk, just stressed and needed to vent I guess.

I have no fucking idea how to handle myself. Bad anxiety issues mane.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.