[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saturday night I was out with a couple of friends when this group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: mcdonalds_monopoly.jpg (17KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds_monopoly.jpg
17KB, 300x400px
Saturday night I was out with a couple of friends when this group of girls came to us and started talking to us, before they had to go they took our numbers and I texted with one of them until she was asleep.
The morning after we talked a little bit more and she told me she was even thankful for letting her discover a cool song but after that I reached a point where I couldn't keep the conversation alive because she was giving one word answers.
My question is: should I try texting her again or should I just drop her?
Also is it okay to start talking with someone I don't know much by asking how was her day or is it cringey?
>>
Ask if she wants to go out on a date and try to put yourself in a situation where you guys can fuck after in case that's all she's after. No one wants a guy to just meander on and never go anywhere with it.
>>
>>17584889
We already agreed that we have to do something one of these days but I've accidentally invited my friends and all her group with us
>>
Asking how her day is going is something I'd say to someone that I've been talking to for a long while. Try mentioning a movie that has caught your interest and if she gives feedback, propose the idea of going to the theatre together and watching the movie.

Also, try finding common interests (shows, sports, music, celebrities) so that they make good convo starters or topic changers if things are getting dry. But try not to seem desperate to drag the convo.
>>
>>17585008
So What ways would you suggest to start the conversation?
>>
>>17584908
Kek
>>
>>17584862

ASK HER OUT. Specifically, non-ambiguous - Hey -I- am going to watch a movie,would -YOU- like to come on the next -FRIDAY NIGHT-.

>>17585008 is nice and all but why would you ever want to extend texting even more? What you'll even talk about when you meet in person?

I matched with a girl on Tinder last week and we agreed to meet about 5 replies in. Don't fool around.
>>
>>17585082
I don't know why but I feel I fucked things up, is it a bad thing when they delete the mesaages they are writing?
>>
>>17584862

go ahead and ask on a date. you had a connection. how long you do think ur supposed to textversate ebfore asking to meet again.
>>
>>17585135

Irrelevant. To be totally honest, girls are miffed by all kinds of things when it comes to guys they don't know yet - sometimes they just lose interest for whatever reason - which is why you should be incisive and go straight to the point.

Don't overanalyze the situation. If you DID fuck up, take solace on the fact that you managed to strike a conversation with a total stranger and it went OK. More experience for you, plenty of fish in the sea, yada yada.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.