[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A couple of days ago I added this thick girl on Snapchat because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1447632059262.jpg (81KB, 593x539px) Image search: [Google]
1447632059262.jpg
81KB, 593x539px
A couple of days ago I added this thick girl on Snapchat because she had it on her Tinder profile. I never matched with her so if she swiped left on me or just doesn't use the app much. Anyway, I've been texting her the past couple days about menial shit like "What are you going to school for", the usual get to know you stuff. Night before last she sent me a Snapchat of her thick thighs, to which I complemented her on and called her "Mz Thickness" and I dunno if she appreciated that or not, I also don't know if it was just a mass Snapchat sent to a bunch of her friends.

So today I'm sitting here, doing my online Art History homework and thinking about how I need a shower before I go to class today at 3 so I don't smell like ass because I sit next to a cute girl that I wish I could muster up the courage to talk to.

That's when it hits me that this thick girl is the same person I sit next to in class. Texted her saying "Hey you have Art History at 3 right? I think I sit to your left lol". She asked for a selfie then and told me that she noticed me "looking over at her" multiple times during class and that it was "distracting" and that I shouldn't sit next to her anymore. Tried explaining that it was her bright laptop screen in an extremely dimly lit lecture hall that was drawing my eye but her response was "if its so distracting move the fuck away".

Class is in 2 hours and I guess I'm a creep. Honestly feeling kinda down and I don't even really want to go to class. How should I approach this?
>>
Sounds like a cunt don't worry about it
>>
Don't sit next to her next time. That's all I can tell you. If she doesn't want to sit near you anymore, the only thing you can do without making an ass out of yourself is to move away from her. Go to class though.
>>
File: 1440733511329.jpg (60KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1440733511329.jpg
60KB, 512x384px
>Mz Thickness

oh my fucking god OP.

dw about it though. Move very far away from her.
>>
>>17584816

A: Move away, never talk to her again. B: Why the fuck people do this? The whole point of Tinder is matching with people who mutually like each other; if she has her Instagram\Snap\Facebook in her profile, she only looking for attention or losers to mock.
>>
>>17584941
this
>>
>sends you thighs pic
>then tells you to fuck off

Sounds like a bitch OP
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.