[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm dating a Japanese girl in Japan, we met on Tinder a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I'm dating a Japanese girl in Japan, we met on Tinder a few months ago and things are getting pretty serious.

My last girlfriend cheated on me a lot, so since then I've had a lot of difficulty trusting women, and a lot of fear that I won't be able to control jealousy in relationships - so I haven't had a proper relationship in maybe four years. Luckily I haven't had a problem with it so far in this relationship, I've been able to trust her and haven't felt anything close to jealousy.

She went to Tokyo with a friend this weekend. I just logged onto Tinder for the first time in a couple of months to check an old message, and it says she was last online 2am Sunday (Saturday night), while she was in Tokyo.

I'm not feeling great now that I've seen that, and I'm starting to wonder what the reason is. The most logical answers seem to be 1. she was showing Tinder to her friend (most people don't know about it here). or 2. she accidentally tapped the app on her phone.

But still I'm a little uneasy. I'm seeing her in a couple of days, should I ask about it, or just try to forget it?
>>
She is dating you and isn't your girlfriend, she can look on tinder. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>17584443
She is my girlfriend, I guess "dating" wasn't the right word - it's just the best verb I could think of.
>>
Man, board's slow tonight.

I've decided I'll just straight out ask her: "Yo I was checking something on Tinder and it said you were online the other night, do you still use it?"

Hopefully I've learned enough from the past to be able to discern when she's telling the truth by now.

Can anyone predict ways this might backfire?
>>
you met her on tinder, and you're surprised she still is on it.

Lmao op you dense mother fucker.
>>
>>17584587
She was using the app but you don't know why. The main reason people use that app is for attention/validation and sex/dating. The two aren't exclusive categories, there's a lot of overlap, for example beta orbiters give them attention and validation, but are constantly trying to get sex and dating from them. There's a high chance therefore that she was either using it strictly for attention/validation, but there's also a high chance that she's dabbling in areas that would constitute cheating. Either option to me would be a red flag if you really are as serious as you say you are. If you want to keep her, you need to show her that you don't need her. Get pissed off, get jealous, threaten to break up with her. It will make her come running back to you with her eyes fixated only on you and she'll try to earn your affection.

If you really like a girl, never be too affectionate. Girls get bored when it's a constant supply that they don't have to work to get and they go looking for the thrill of a new chase/seduction
>>
>>17584587
Makes you look needy, if she cheats it's whatever, you can't control people. You can only control how you react. If she does cheat just walk away and leave it at that. Walk away and keep your dignity in tact. You should focus on being the best you can be and not allow anyone to tear you down. If I were you, I'd keep matching on tinder/ talking to girls because it demonstrates value. It'll show other girls want you and if girls want you she'll want you. Secondly are you two officially dating like you formally asked her out?
Not saying she is cheating but be willing to drop her like a bad habit if she is and pick another qt.
>>
>>17584611
I agree with you, but I don't think getting angry and jealous is the right move, that'll just push her away - especially if she's in the clear. I don't want to jump the gun, I've made that mistake before.

>>17584618
I'm definitely willing to drop her without question if she cheats. I told her when we first started getting serious that I two decisions after my last one: 1. if a girl leaves me I'm never going to chase her and 2. if a girl cheats I will leave without sympathy.

Yeah I asked her out, it's been official and serious for a couple of months now. I'm supposed to be meeting her family next month, which is a big deal in Japan.
>>
>>17584643
Alright senpai just relax, talk to other chicks, lift weights, play vidia and bid your time. Next time you're with her fuck her either sensually or rough which ever is uncommon for you to normally do. It'll show you missed her, way more than trying to convey it in words. Just play a little aloof here and there but give attention when she's earned it. Being in a relationship is a dance of giving her enough attention where your not suffocating her and not neglecting her. Good luck bro
>>
>>17584643
>I agree with you, but I don't think getting angry and jealous is the right move, that'll just push her away - especially if she's in the clear. I don't want to jump the gun, I've made that mistake before.

I know you're wrong, but feel free to make the wrong move bud. Any sign of betaness or desperation is pussy repellant and you reek of it. Jealousy just means you want her to by yours and yours alone. You need to stand firm in your opposition to her using tinder from now on or you're fucked.
>>
>>17584434
refer to >>17584610
>>
>>17584668
Jealousy is the most beta human trait man. I'm not desperate, I'm just going to play this without getting emotional because I'm not a child. Assuming she's honest with me (which is a difficult thing to assume) and she says she was using it to pursue other options, I will leave her. If she has a good reason for it, I will make it clear that I don't want her using it for other reasons, and stay with her. Either way I'm not going to get jealous because I'm not a faggot.

If you think jealousy is something women respect, you must never have been in a relationship before. Bitches hate that shit, it repulses them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.