[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sexually attracted to my gf. We're dating for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 50215854_p0.png (946KB, 760x1080px) Image search: [Google]
50215854_p0.png
946KB, 760x1080px
I'm not sexually attracted to my gf.
We're dating for 3 years total. Broke up after the first one but got back together after 6 months.
She is perfect the way she is and an amazing gf, I just have no real interest in having sex with her.
I would never cheat on her and I also don't neglect her feelings or needs because of this.
How can I change this? I want this relationship to work, and I know I can be a good bf for her. I also know I will never find a girl as amazing as her. What do I do?
>>
relationships are not econimical unions no matter how hard ppl who are living in failed ones tell you

there needs to be a bit of a lust, thats how you keep togather amongst other things

do you want to fuck other chicks? if yes break up
if not, visit a doctor
>>
Are you limp or do you wanna bang dlsomeone else?
>>
>>17584091
>>17584113
I wanna bang other girls
>>
>>17584136
time to break up anon
>>
>>17584070
Why don't you find her attractive?
If it's not something she can/wants to fix, dump. If she can and wants to fix it, try to talk to her.
>>
I was in a similar situation where I lost attraction to my boyfriend but kept the relationship going, it was a big mistake to do that because I ended up hurting him more in the long run. Don't waste anymore of her time and let her go.
>>
obv break up duh

then send her ass my way because she'll probably need a proper fuck after having shitty sex for so long ;)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.