[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, I am trying to get into lucid dreaming again. Never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: red-pill-or-blue-pill1.jpg (42KB, 720x300px) Image search: [Google]
red-pill-or-blue-pill1.jpg
42KB, 720x300px
Hi /adv/,
I am trying to get into lucid dreaming again. Never had any major success with it.
Do you have advice or technics, programs or meditation technics that helped you with remembering your dreams or getting lucid?

>inb4 Diary, Reality checks, close your eyes and count untill you dream
>>
>>17584015
Sleep on your back. You are guaranteed to get sleep paralysis most times you sleep on your back, but it gives you more vivid dreams and more chances to lucid dream.
>>
>>17584027
the only time I was able to fell asleep in bed is when my child was born at home and laid on my chest.
That said, any tips on how to resist the desire to roll to one side? I kinda get nervous when lying on my back for to long, that is counterproductive when falling asleep. Thanks for the advice tho, I'll try it.
>>
>>17584050
Fall asleep on your back in a bed you mean?

As for tips, I extend my arms past my head when I lay on my back, then just let them relax. This works better I find with two pillows. It's the only way I can sleep on my back these days. Used to be able to sleep mummy style with arms crossing my chest. I'd say with confidence 90% of the time I've done this I remember all my one or more dreams that night. I'd also say that a lot of the time I get sleep paralysis which isn't fucking fun at all, so watch out.
>>
>>17584059
Thats what i meant right.
Thanks for the tips, will try that the next nights.
I remember having sleep paralysis when I took a hit from the bong (old times) and got back to sleep afterwards. And you're right, it's not fun. I used to break the paralysis by taking a big breath. When I felt my chest expanding and moving the plaid, I was suddenly able to move again.
>>
>>17584015
mind awake. body asleep. mind awake. body asleep
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.