[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm heading out to a midnight movie viewing with this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1430936907767.png (65KB, 215x264px) Image search: [Google]
1430936907767.png
65KB, 215x264px
I'm heading out to a midnight movie viewing with this girl i've been on a few dates with, but I have no clue if she'e actually into me or not. When we go on a date/text we get along pretty well, but she's really shy and won't talk to anyone (myself included during classes.

On our way back from the movie, I was planning on asking her something along the lines of what she thought of our relationship so that I can just have her tell me straight up whether she's into me or not.

Does anyone have any advice on how I should word it or another plan? I don't want to fuck this up.
>>
asking her straight up might be a little awkward of a situation. if your looking for something easier, and you don't mind showing her you like her, just make it really clear your into her thoughout the date. either physically, or by what your saying. after that, leave the ball in her court and see if she responds. it can be tough to wait it out, but if she wants you she will make it know, especially after she is assured you like her.
>>
Just be honest with her. To be honest, I'm in a similar situation but he isn't talking. And I'm shy, so it's hard for me to bring up the subject. I would test the waters by touching her shoulder, brushing her hair out of her face, etc. See how she reacts. If she's comfortable with you getting close, then have that conversAtion.
>>
On the walk back just give her a little kiss on the cheek and say you want to see her a lot more.

Then at school go up and talk to her, don't wait for a shy person to make the first move.
>>
>>17583896
>>17583902
>>17583906
Thanks for the advice. Do you have any tips on how to actually go for it/find a decent opportunity to do this shit? I'm sure it'd be apparent if I wasn't an autismo, but like I said, I don't want to fuck up.
>>
>>17583892
>i don't know if she's into me or not

Are you hot and rich? Yes.

You're not? 'Sorry anon, but I don't see you that way, can't we just be friends?'
>>
>>17583969
>me ebin redpill maymay
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.