[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had only 3 girlfriends in my life. The first of which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 20160919_053312.png (988KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20160919_053312.png
988KB, 1440x2560px
I've had only 3 girlfriends in my life. The first of which ended up leaving me to go out being a whore at clubs after turning 18. It was a 4 year relationship and she cheated on me. My second, turned 21, and started partying, then broke up with me after 3 years, and proceeded to fuck a man upstairs the same night after doing so, when I had no other place to stay. My third, cheated on me 4 times, once with my manager at work, and 3 times with her ex/"best friend" then proceeded to say she wanted to make us work and was sorry, I agreed to try to move past it all, then the following week she just slowly stopped talking to me. She's now happily dating her ex that she cheated on me with 3 times, moving up at her work place getting better positions, while I have been reduced to losing my apartment, my job, my license, my cars ability to be inspected, I'm now living with my mother, unable to sleep every night, I got another job, but its an hour walk, and my lower back has me almost in tears in pain from walking an hour every day to work, in attempt to get my license back and my car going. I have no internet, nor cable. I'm using my phone that only has 5gbs of data to post this. No friends that are willing to help, or able to. I barely know anyone where I live. In essence, I feel alone, and every night I just feel dead and emotionless inside. Tonight it has been at its worse, and I have been having multiple suicidal thoughts. And I feel talking to someone over messenger as I've done multiple times won't help, I'm in want of human contact from someone my age that will listen, and be there for me but no one will listen.

I just needed to get all this out, but if anyone has any advice, it'd be nice.

My mother is on SSI for a bad lower back, and barely can afford rent. I'm at a loss, and really don't know what to do. And I'm not going to lie, people are probably just going to say that I'm looking for attention, but I figured I'd give this a go.
>>
Tl;dr but have you ever entertained the thought that there was more to your breakups than the women being whores?
>>
>>17583853
Of course, however I never cheated on any of them though, yet they all have cheated on me? When asked why they did, I just get a "idk why I did" or "I just felt it wasn't meant to be" but if thats the case, then why not break up with me instead of emotionally scaring me first?
>>
Well I guess I'll let this sink to the bottom after this, thanks anyway /ADV/
>>
You need to realize that you are dating Dominate females and you are probably a shy/submissive dude. you need to find a SUPER submissive/shy girl like yourself, or you need to start being more of an alpha and not allowing this type of shit to happen. that night you lost a place to sleep so your ex could bang her ex? I would have hammered that door down, and tai chi throat punched the dude banging my girl. plain and simple. we are cavemen, women are cavebitches, its in our DNA and that type of shit makes pussies wetter than the mississip. seriously, no one will say it, girls or guys, but its the truth. Good luck my friend.
>>
Dont give up. Keep working. Keep running. One day, you will know why you had to keeping it doing.

Ps: that is a bad start but for the long run a bad start doesnt matter
>>
>>17583843
>You need to realize that you are dating Dominate females and you are probably a shy/submissive dude. you need to find a SUPER submissive/shy girl like yourself

How to find super submissive/shy girls when I'm an introvert and lets be honest, not gonna meet one like me at a bar considering i barely go to bars?
As for the Alpha part, I am aware, however I've never had a mean bone in my body, nor do I want assault charges on my record....

>>17583843
>Ps: that is a bad start but for the long run a bad start doesnt matter

Any advice other than keep trying by chance on getting out of this bad start/rut by any chance? Almost every job in my area only pays federal minimum, the one I'm at now that is killing my back to walk to is the only one that pays $10 an hour...
>>
>>17583854
honestly just sounds like you were dating the same types of women. i did this too, homie.

for the other issues: just keep going man. tackle one issue at a time. do stretches to counter act that back pain, take some ibuprofen.

take the sacrifice and drop some cash on some good shoes to walk in, cuz it sounds like it's going to be a bit before you get a car.

just keep going homie. life is a kick in the face every single day sometimes. but it's worth sticking out. you'll come out nothing but stronger from this bullshit.
>>
>>17583843
>>>17583854
>honestly just sounds like you were dating the same types of women. i did this too, homie.

>I've pretty much given up on dating at this point for now, but I still have a loneliness gap that I feel a need to close some how.

>do stretches to counter act that back pain, take some ibuprofen.

> There's stretches that help lower back pain? I was unaware of this actually. And desu I'm concerned that I may have disk degenerative disease like my mother has...

>take the sacrifice and drop some cash on some good shoes to walk in, cuz it sounds like it's going to be a bit before you get a car.

>I planned on buying a new pair from Wal-Mart the other day then found out they replaced the rubber on the bottoms with hardened foam now. Don't want to drop $130 on good shoes because i feel like it'd just set me back from fixing my fuel leak on my car...

Thank you for your reply
>>
>>17583968
>I've pretty much given up on dating at this point for now, but I still have a loneliness gap that I feel a need to close some how.

do some personal growth for a while man. you have a lot going on and do not need to be worrying about dating. being alone romantically sucks sometimes, but it let's you focus on a lot personal development.

> There's stretches that help lower back pain? I was unaware of this actually. And desu I'm concerned that I may have disk degenerative disease like my mother has...

there is! check out youtube! and DEFINITELY take it easy on ibuprofen, you are right, that can really mess you up.

and as for the shoes, that's on you. which is more important right now. how long with $130 set you back? if it's something like 2 weeks then i'd just get the shoes. if it's like a few months? yeah i'd just wait to fix the car and keep enduring.
>>
>>17583984

>do some personal growth for a while man. you have a lot going on and do not need to be worrying about dating. being alone romantically sucks sometimes, but it let's you focus on a lot personal development.

I've been trying to figure out what I want to do to develop personally desu but idk where to start. Still working on this. I've been wanting to hit the gym, but there are none locally, and don't know where to begin for fitness other than walking/running, push ups. I'd like to try sit ups, always struggled to find something to hold my feet down though.

>there is! check out youtube! and DEFINITELY take it easy on ibuprofen, you are right, that can really mess you up.

I always try to not take more than 400mg because I dislike using medicine/pills. I will definitely look into these stretches.

>and as for the shoes, that's on you. which is more important right now. how long with $130 set you back? if it's something like 2 weeks then i'd just get the shoes. if it's like a few months? yeah i'd just wait to fix the car and keep enduring.

It would definitely set me back a few months, however I haven't gone to work because they haven't changed my scheduling after changing my availability. Thinking of applying to other lower waged jobs in hopes of it being shorter walks/more respect for my scheduling needs, but unsure if I should attempt to resume my job with one hour walks to and from. Main concern is getting car going before snow fall...

Irony of it all is my birthday is in 3 days.
>>
>>17583904
Being alpha doesn't necessarily mean you need to hit your girlfriend. Just don't let her control you and "no means no" if she keeps on begging.
>>
>>17584029
I would never raise my hand to a lady anyways. However the anon had suggested i tai chi throat punched the dude banging her. Which would be an assault charge haha.
>>
>>17584032
>I would never raise my hand to a lady anyways

you were asking for it breh
>>
>>17584020
for workouts, since you don't have a gym...

go here: http://www.24sow.af.mil/Join.aspx

workout phase 1

and workout phase 2

nutrition guide is great too.

find a way to print out the workouts (library, etc)
and just follow the physical strength parts, and if you can, do the swimming. it will get into great shape fast. no gym required!

as for the personal development, if you don't intuitively know what you want to develop, you gotta get movin then, but i think you know that. try out hobbies, see what you enjoy doing and what oyu're good at and just go from there.

get that job man. do whatever it takes to make life a bit easier.

and happy birthday! let this one be a shit one so you can have other awesome birthdays!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.