[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking shit how do you assholes deal with rejection? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 6864121410_3906450390_b.jpg (244KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
6864121410_3906450390_b.jpg
244KB, 1024x685px
Fucking shit how do you assholes deal with rejection?

I'm not talking about 'sorry I have a boyfriend' rejection but the kind where she goes out of her fucking way to pretend you don't even exist.

It literally should be a crime to treat people this way. How do you scummy fucks deal with this?
>>
File: Acquire.jpg (33KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
Acquire.jpg
33KB, 500x706px
>>17583712
Pic related, and other things.
If she rejects me, it's her loss.
>>
Move on.
>>
>>17583829
Easy if you're a scummy bird brain prole.
>>
You're such a jerk and loser that of course any girl rejects you. Stop acting like an entitled 15 year old whiny faggot.
>>
>>17583712
Why should someone go out of their way to acknowledge you, you aren't anything special, just take a hint and move on.
>>
>>17583860
It isn't a matter of not taking a hint, what retard doesn't understand that, it's that my feelings are more important than her comfort and not vice versa. I wouldn't expect you scummy state school educated proles to be able to relate to that.
>>
>>17583860
Plus it isn't them going out of their way. That's the whole point of, beyond me being an entitled 15 year old or whatever, them being objectively in the wrong socially.

Someone, a regular person who isn't psychologically or physically incapacitated, says hi to you it says more about you as a person as and your culture (or socioeconomic bracket) that you would choose, go out of your way, to ignore them as opposed to saying hi back. Response is a reaction, not a proaction.
>>
>My feels are more important than hers
>there should be a law that forces her to date me
>you're all scummy dogs because i can't handle rejection.

Everyone gets rejected.

Experiencing rejection is part of growing up, it's part of life. You learn to deal with it and by doing so you become a better man.
>>
>>17583881
It isn't about her wanting to date me. It's about basic manners and dignity.

Idiots like you are part of the problem with your "hurrr life is so tough so we should just allow women to treat normal guys who did nothing wrong other than have some passing desire to connect with a stranger like they're subhuman".

You complete and utter enabling piece of shit.

Of course when I say my feelings are more important than hers I'm only making the point that if you tell me I'm not special and that I need to suck it up, you are, by proxy, and you are and there isn't any room to deny this, saying that she is special.

Why is she special? Because she's a woman? So why is she even in a public place then, why isn'isn't she kept up in some harem somewhere, if she's so special. To follow through with that to its logical conclusion.

I have little issue with women being out in public spaces. But they need to follow basic fucking social rules and we need to stop enabling them to thinking that they're princesses who have the right to ignore people. They don't. It's fucking wrong.
>>
>>17583898
Everyone has the right to ignore you.

Like I'm going to do after this message.

Enjoy the misery you are creating for yourself.
>>
>>17583915
You've engaged me and explained yourself. You've done the exact opposite of fail to acknowledge my humanity.

I am not creating misery I'm looking where you are refusing to look. Because you are weaker than me and you know that if you stopped for a second to think about what that rejection really meant it would kill you. Full stop.
>>
i stopped trying after a few
>>
>>17583712
There are roughly 3.5 billion women in the world today, and it is safe to say that most of them won't be romantically interested in you.

You just met one. Move on to the next possibility.
>>
>>17583932
> humans are numbers
> it's a numbers game

Sorry, it appears your soul is insufficient.
>>
>>17583923
>if you stopped for a second to think about what that rejection really meant it would kill you
I know the feeling, Anon. If it helps, try to realize they don't know you and are making assumptions about you, so you shouldn't take it too personally.
>>
File: 1455298764766.png (114KB, 955x957px) Image search: [Google]
1455298764766.png
114KB, 955x957px
>>17583869
OP is a whiny faggot that whines when he can't get his way. She doesn't like you, get over yourself.
>>
File: 1473597285250.jpg (138KB, 301x524px) Image search: [Google]
1473597285250.jpg
138KB, 301x524px
I remember I said a chessy pick up to some girl at the grocery store and she said this "I wouldn't even pity date you, a person like you will never be on my level in 100 years. So kindly fuck off and don't talk to me...I don't want people thinking you have a shot with me"

Thankfully my friend told her to fuck off but it still hurt. Maybe the OP had that kind of exchange where the other person made you feel like utter shit.
>>
This has to be one of the most autismal OPs I have seen in a long time.

Holy shit, I'm laughing.
>>
>>17584264
What good friend, you should fuck your friend
>>
File: 1473100828056.jpg (44KB, 550x456px) Image search: [Google]
1473100828056.jpg
44KB, 550x456px
>>17583881
>Experiencing rejection is part of growing up, it's part of life. You learn to deal with it and by doing so you become a better man.

This is bullshit.

How the fuck does a man who frequently gets rejected suppose to become a better man ?

Yeah there are plenty of women out there, but is he going to keep improving himself untill he stops getting rejected ?

Hell, there are even more women out there who can't deal with getting rejected no matter how good they look.

Edit: grammar
>>
>>17584312

Oh yes because crying like a fucking pussy is going to solve your problem you pathetic sack of shit.
>>
I use rejection as a blessing and a learning experience.

>figure out what you did wrong that time
>use it towards the next time

It's a win if you dont get rejected, and its still a win if you do.

>first step is to keep at it
>>
>>17584318
Wow you're retarded.

I already gave a solution to reduce rejection: improving yourself.

Crying about will never get you laid.

All I'm saying is that women have it much easier than us (men) because the can rapidly improve their appearance with little effort (make-up).

All we can do as men is work and deal with it
>>
>>17584264
Wow, that hurt even my feelings. What a cunt.
>>
One time (long story) I had my feelings hurt so badly by a so called boyfriend that I stopped returning his texts and even acknowledging hi, when I saw him in public. If someone hurts me enough I don't want to give them the even the small privilege of pretending everything is normal between us. Maybe you did or said something or maybe she's just mean. Anyhow, try to move on because thinking about people who don't care about you is not healthy.
>>
>>17583898
You made her special, by asking her out. You put her in a place of advantage. If you didn't you both would just ignore each other and everything would be right in the world
>>
Try listening to Linkin Park.
>>
>>17583847
Eventually you convince yourself that it's not something wrong with you but with them.
>>
I'm on a similar boat as OP. Girl that I thought that liked me (ecstatic when she saw me and always gave me hugs and expected me to do the same) stopped talking to me out of the blue. Maybe she wanted me to step up and ask her out, but now she doesn't even acknowledge me anymore and we work at the same place so it's even worse. It just sucks because if that's the reason why she's like this now, that's pretty fucked up in my opinion because it makes me feel like I'm the bad guy here.

Sometimes I just wish girls would tell guys that they're interested, it'll be so much easier. Of course, societal norms doesn't really like that and is deemed weird or some shit. Also, girls have the advantage, they could just be super nice but the guy wouldn't see it that way and has to look like an idiot when he gets rejected.
>>
File: 1433345106414.jpg (55KB, 561x543px) Image search: [Google]
1433345106414.jpg
55KB, 561x543px
>>17583869
> scummy bird brain prole
> scummy state school educated proles
> complete and utter enabling piece of shit.
> your soul is insufficient
Gee, why wouldn't a woman want to jump on that dick?

> my feelings are more important than her comfort
Not to her.
>>
>>17584439
>
Sometimes I just wish girls would tell guys that they're interested, it'll be so much easier. Of course, societal norms doesn't really like that and is deemed weird or some shit. Also, girls have the advantage, they could just be super nice but the guy wouldn't see it that way and has to look like an idiot when he gets rejected.

This guy gets it.
>>
>>17583712
its just that youre that ugly dude
>>
>>17584471
oh please then you call us sluts or thirsty
>>
>>17584312
The saying "learning from your mistakes" comes to mind. Are you having a hard time understanding that idea?
>>
>>17583712
Proud 26 year old virgin here, never ask. It's the best way.
>>
>>17584511
I'm not ugly. That's what makes this so difficult for me. She has no reason to straight up ignore all of my advances and try to pretend like I'm not human when just about any other normal girl would be begging (in a manner of speaking, you absolute melt).

She has no real reason to do this. I just can't stand this type of nihilistic shit. It's all do to the way retards like who are in this thread are saying to just lay off, because she knows "sooner or later he'll go away". That's fucking sick. It's sick because I wasn't even approaching her romantically, but platonically, and her, being the little fucking princess guys like the morons in this thread have shown her she is, now leverages my approach because she felt like she needed a stalker. Because SHE needs to feel better about her fucking miserable life.

Fucking sick sociopathic fucking nonsense and I'm tired of it. This is women left and right nowadays and it's your faggots' fault.
>>
>>17585327

Okay, supreme gentleman over here.

Girls don't owe you their attention. I don't owe a girl my attention. Shit goes both ways, stop being a baby.
>>
>>17585345
God Jesus fucking Christ with these braindead fucking comebacks. You kids are so helpless these days.

Yes, you fucking deficient moron. Norml people DO owe each other their attention. It's called basic fucking respect and human dignity. The world does not work without it.

And your fucking dumb 20 year old ass has the nerve to tell me I'm the one being a baby. You retards literally have the social skills of animals.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.