[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your lowest standard(s) of happiness? I mean, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

What's your lowest standard(s) of happiness? I mean, what are you willing to do (and do often) that achieves an end result of happiness, be it drugs, eating fast food? Basically something you can personally attain for yourself quickly, that makes you happy. I guess, I'm kinda asking what your vices are, in a way.
>>
Vices don't attain happiness, just pleasure. Usually only physical pleasure.
>>
>>17583084
Yeah, I guess in this context I was using happiness as a short lived thing, so yeah pleasure, hence why I put the gluttony pic.
>>
Furious masturbation, an Armstrong family technique passed down through the generations!

>tfw you will never be besties with Lust
>>
>>17583089
Eh, Winry always was better.
>>
>>17583095
General Armstrong is the best, only Briggs men have what it takes to tackle that mountain
>>
>>17583109
Been a long time since I've watched FMA. Had to look up that character. Haha.

And what took you so long to respond to this thread, Pegasus? You're usually all over /adv/!
>>
File: image.gif (402KB, 500x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
402KB, 500x242px
>>17583077
I waste money on ppl to be around me , whether it's me planning a trip or asking ppl to go eat with me , so I won't feel as alone. If I am alone , I usually eat my feeling a away , been depressed ever since she left me (a month ago) . Before that I would work out , barely getting back into it.... I'm fucking this
Female tho , were both using eachother.
>>
>>17583122
I marathoned Brotherhood in three days. Was glorious. I've just been busy studying French and playing DJ Max Technicka Tune. And of course, marathoning FMA
>>
>>17583135
One of these days, if there ever could feasibly be an /adv/ meetup, I'd like to meet you, have a cold one with you or something. I don't know what a meet up of /adv/ people would be like, but it would be interesting probably. I get the feeling you're a man in his early 30s. I could be totally off in that regard. I think I heard your voice on Vocaroo once, though.
>>
File: campfire-lake.jpg (66KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
campfire-lake.jpg
66KB, 640x400px
>>17583077
getting as far away from any other human being as possible
sitting by a fire and a lake all by myself
>>
>>17583150
I'm not that old, 24 but I've seen some shit. I sound like a kid still but I'm comfortable with all that I am and its how I can laugh things off. I'm totally down for a meetup, just make sure we get a nice dom girl for me. Y'all always know where to find this old horse.
>>
>>17583077
Playing video games
>>
>>17583135
I'd also like to be at this meetup so as to set it on fire.
>>
>>17583077

introspecting and praying to God

takes literally nothing except the ability to be alive. Of course i barely do this unless its like the end of the day; heh, no wonder im always so miserable and unhappy
>>
File: st valerius 2.jpg (1MB, 1500x962px)
st valerius 2.jpg
1MB, 1500x962px
>>17583077
ive got some kratom
and i ordered some poppy seed today
used to be a heroin addict so i dont think its so bad , as long as a dont get stung ou
>>
used to be having a beer or 6 but i gave that up a year ago. now i guess it would be eating or jerking off.
>>
File: IMG_0520.jpg (136KB, 960x883px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0520.jpg
136KB, 960x883px
I can tell you I gain no happiness from smoking weed and binging on fast food daily. My life is hell and there is no escape. I can't even work up the courage to kill myself. No matter how much I hate myself I never truly can let go of this fat disgusting morbid flesh prison.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.