[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pic unrelated. How do I deal with a gf with a weird fetish that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1435661367286.jpg (31KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
1435661367286.jpg
31KB, 500x563px
pic unrelated.

How do I deal with a gf with a weird fetish that I'm really not comfortable fulfilling? She's got a great personality, and the sex is good for me, but she says she won't enjoy it until I step on her. I'm like 260 pounds and she's like 100, and she wants me to stand on her.

I tried stepping on her back a bit, and I could feel her bones popping under me. She wants me to stand on her chest and her face, but honestly I'm afraid of killing her.

I don't know what to do.
>>
Don't do that

that is retarded

let someone else step on her
>>
>>17583031
Just step on her
She won't break
>>
lmao, fucking do it
>>
>>17583031
Get a chair and use it to support most of your weight when you step on her so you don't crush her.
>>
>>
>>17583096
I've tried stuff like standing and putting just a bit of pressure on her, and she just keeps telling me "more". The furthest I've gone is to be on my knees on her back, and she was asking me to stand up and jump on her.
>>
File: PY04-home.png (739KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PY04-home.png
739KB, 667x1000px
Buy her a corset, hopefully she'll get into that instead.
>>
You need to have a frank but compassionate talk with her. Tell her that you're trying to fulfill her desires, but that doing so is making you uncomfortable. You care about her and want her to be happy, but it's your responsibility to take care of yourself and your happiness too. There's got to be a compromise at the very least.
>>
>>17583115
This desu.

I used to have my ex walk on my back, it would pop all of the vertebrae and felt really good.

Tell her to put her arms under her chest so the weight isn't all transferred to her ribs (those will break).
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.