[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become funny? To put it bluntly, I'm a "nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3109px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3109px
How do I become funny? To put it bluntly, I'm a "nice guy". A boring one. I'm not really witty, don't consider myself funny, and I also consider myself somewhat of an idiot. I'm sort of eccentric which gets some laughs occasionally, but I want an actual sense of humor/the ability to make people laugh.
>>
>>17582718
Watch/listen comedians
>>
File: 1474083332627.jpg (79KB, 787x523px) Image search: [Google]
1474083332627.jpg
79KB, 787x523px
>>17582718
I think a good starting point is to just be honest and speak your mind, because that can be funny. So, stop being a nice guy and be more upfront and blunt about things. It's kind of hard to explain

Just think of a show like Seinfeld. The characters on the show aren't always trying to be funny. They just say and do things that end up being funny. They way they talk is funny.

A little sarcasm also can be great, but don't overdo it.

And you just need exposure. Watch more TV, movies, comedians, podcasts etc. Granted, some of those are shit these days, namely comedians. It's important to find the good ones, to which I can't really give an answer. And I recommend just watching Seinfeld. I've always thought that helped me be more funny
>>
>>17582820
This.
Also, how is it to be a funny guy to you? i wasn't funny, but eventually, end up being sarcastic af in the school, and it was good. (cuz helped them with homework after telling him they were ugly/idiots/ whatever)
I won respect, make my humor better etc. Now the funny guy.
Open to share my "skills" ;)
>>
I tell niggers to stop being niggers. I find it pretty funny. Aslong as its funny to you the rest shouldnt matter.
Thats how life is my friend.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.