[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend (it's complicated) has a homosexual drug addict

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend (it's complicated) has a homosexual drug addict little brother.

He was fiending for drugs so she lied to my mother and said "can i please borrow $20 for gas?" so that she could get him some drugs.

She thinks this little piece of shit is a perfect prince and she'll do anything for him. She can't see how he's an awful influence on her, or how her enabling is bad.
>>
bump 4 advice on how to open her eyes
>>
ttt
>>
>>17582691

1. Accept that he is her brother and regardless of what he's going through she will never give up on him.

2. Encourage her to not enable him without any anger or patronization. She realizes she's enabling him. She realizes he has a problem but she's stuck between a rock on a hard place. Thats how it always goes for people that have loved ones addicted to drugs.

Its important that she stop helping him but also important that the withdrawal of enabling is geared towards helping him treat his addiction, not just for the sake of spite.

Understand that its easy for you to call him a piece of shit and dismiss him because he isn't your brother but this is someone she's grown up with and had to go through the pain of watching his life fall apart because of drugs.

Be helpful but be sensitive.
>>
>>17582731
thank you sir/ma'am
>>
bump for more opinions

>>17582731
not that this is bad
>>
>>17582691
Break up with her. You think it's bad now? It'll only get worst from here on out. You will lose a shitton of money, dignity, and time in this relationship.
>>
>>17582795
were not officially together right now because i broke up with her over this and other shit. I love her, though. I'm in love with her and I want to be with her but i can't stand this bullshit with her brother.
>>
Gotta love 4chan. Where you will always have the ignorant and intelligent gather
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.