[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend cheated on me, and I'm legitimately losing it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1421631207593.jpg (201KB, 570x641px) Image search: [Google]
1421631207593.jpg
201KB, 570x641px
Girlfriend cheated on me, and I'm legitimately losing it.

It's unfair too, I cheated well before her, I did much worse things, and did them way more often.

I confessed to her mine, and she felt better, with random moments of hurt that I cheated and pretty much had sex with someone else and boasted about her having a tighter pussy and whatnot but I pretty much played it off as if I did them when we weren't together.

We were, a few of them too.

She's letting me degrade her, call her a whore, imply I'm going to fuck someone else.
It's not enough, I'm being a hypocrite but I just genuinely don't care. I want revenge, I know I'm not going to be the same after this.

I know I should just cut her off and do nothing with her.

I don't care about that. I know the solutions and I don't care.
What do I do.

She was this perfect snowflake.
She was loyal, helpful, loving, supportive.
Before we started dating she bought me this watch that I wanted.
She brings me food, she drove me when my car got fucked up.
She never cheated, talked to anyone, only saw me, and we were good when this was happening.

I'm just ready to fucking kill myself.

I know it's just some dumb girl, I know not to throw away my life over it, I know not to hurt my family like that.
I know all this bullshit, I've heard it endlessly and I logically agree.
I just don't care. No matter how much reason I don't care.
>>
10/10 I legit laughed out loud at this
>>
>>17582466
I am legitimately confused why shes even your Girlfriend.
Like goddamn, show some respect.
>>
>>17582466

>What do I do.

Both of you park the car in the garage and ram that accelerator into you fall into an eternal slumber.

You're both retarded children.
>>
>>17582472
>>17582489
I know I'm a fucking faggot.
Fuck what part of this is the most cringe inducing.

>>17582473
I don't know man
>>
>>17582579
Because you cheated first and didn't man up n just break up with her.

Also every good thing you listed was about material shit and her isolating herself to only contact with you.
>>
>>17582701
It's her general generosity that infatuated me, and the demonstration of a lot of care.
I never really had a gf that gave that much of a shit for me, which is why I'm assuming I became obsessed.
And I know what I did was wrong, and I'll probably never accept it because I'm legitimately a faggot.
Should I just seek help?
>>
>>17582755
>I never really had a gf that gave that much of a shit for me

so you cheated on her. maximum overkek
>>
When someone cheats and then hides their betrayal, the overall spirit of the relationship dies no matter how much you try to go along that everything's fine. It never is the same again even if she doesn't know. The chemistry and connection breaks. Break up or seek therapy, both of you.
>>
>>17582755
You should forgive her, she did the same with you.

Stop being so fucking selfish
>>
I think I've been in that boat.

I cheated, gf acknowledged. She cheated, I acknowledged. Shed let me slap the shit out of her and making her cry during sex was fun.

Here's what I learned.

That shit is toxic to the mind and the soul. Once you two break, it's going to be some deep shit. Your brain is wired to enjoy things that aren't even close to acceptable. The longer you stay, worse it's going to get bro.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.