[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you ever accept your gf's past as a common whore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: CJISTV6UEAERwqU.jpg (58KB, 600x714px)
CJISTV6UEAERwqU.jpg
58KB, 600x714px
Could you ever accept your gf's past as a common whore?

> third date
> she opens to me and tells me she's a prostitute
> has been working 1,5 years in a brothel
> according to her, nothing is online (personaly doubting this. Not because of her, but the owner propably has never mentioned about hidden cameras)
> says she would quit the job, if there would be anything else that would pay a degreeless girl more (I rather expect something which would be easier instead).
> dick and sense are fighting in my mind

For my part the pressure comes for being in a situation, where mine and few friends company might take sone wind on the sails. I'm afraid this could affect on my life as blackmailing and/or extortion.

Yay? Nay? Why?
>>
>wanting to be the bf of a prostitute
>>
>>17581383
>gf's past as a common whore
> says she would quit the job

Get your story correct, is she still a whore or not?
>>
if you need help making this decision then you're stupid and you're gonna make the wrong decision anyway
>>
>>17581383
I could exept her past, but not her current way of living. It would be something different if she used to be a whore, but she still is and also doesnt't want to change that.
>>
>>17581389
Not willing to go there.
Rather if she would accept quiting right away, is there a chance for social redemption?
>>
How much does she charge?
What does she offer?
And how many abortions has she had?
>>
>past
Bro it's not even in her past, she's still selling her body for sex. Assuming she's attractive there is no way she will find a job that pays more than selling her body when she has no degree or experience, especially per hour.

It's not a matter of if you could live with her past, but if you could live with her being an active prostitute.
>>
File: mukina.jpg (3MB, 2993x3000px) Image search: [Google]
mukina.jpg
3MB, 2993x3000px
There's so many people whose girlfriends used to be prostitutes on this board. What a weird coincidence!
>>
>>17581397
See
>>17581407

I'm in a position, where I could offer her a better way of life (if she's willing to do her part of my business).
Right now, she's still whoring. I wouldn't date her while she's on the practise, but thought about getting her out of the job with a bait of better life is something I'm struggling with.
Even if I would succeed, what would be the most likely scenario how our relationship would turn out.
>>
>>17581383
Other than the possibility of black mailing or friends making fun of you, sex workers aren't really a first choice partner.

Prostitutes have higher rates of physical and mental illnesses
If you want to have a relationship with her, you also need to understand that if she keeps being a prostitute, you'll share her sexually. Even if she quits, she will have had hundreds of partners so sexual intimacy won't matter as much for her as for you.
Also - the fact that she chooses prostitution over a humble job says a lot about her as a person.
What is she doing with her money? Is she saving it? Paying for a degree? Trying to do something to get out of prostitution?

Definitely nay. All those issues aren't worth a cute face and a good blowjob.
>>
Falling in love with your favourite prostitute is one thing, thinking you can save her is another.
>>
File: 1394406389224.gif (808KB, 245x238px) Image search: [Google]
1394406389224.gif
808KB, 245x238px
>>17581383

I actually have to commend you on making the first post in /adv/ about a girlfriend being a whore where the girl is actually a whore.

Secondly, if this isn't bait, I would encourage you to look at this from all angles. There's a difference between a poor girl being sold, tricked or influenced into being a sex worker at a young age and a money hungry girl who pimps herself out looking for sugar daddies.

I think that women who go through the horrors of sex slavery or indentured servitude deserve second chances at life and love but its kind of up to you to decide whether or not this is something you could work around.

Like I said, it really does depend on the context and circumstance of this girl's story and whether or not you believe her but keep in mind that forcing women into prostitution with debt, violence and even kidnapping is a lot more common than you'd think.
>>
File: 1473997138245.jpg (15KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473997138245.jpg
15KB, 246x250px
>>17581383
Nay, she is still a prostitute. Also it will be extremely hard to find a regular job that pays her about the same as she is making right now.

Go ahead and "save her" but we already warned you.
>>
If you offer something good she will quit for a while- then you have to scenarios:

1. If you start having financial problems, she will go back to her old ways cause whoring is a easy way to get money

2. Everything turns out to be ok, but she gets bored of the nice normal life with you so she gets back to whoring- not for the money but just for the excitement.
>>
>>17581429
anon makes some very legit points, specially concerning the 'money/job aspect'.

While getting a job as a non-degree holder is usually not well paying, there are many options outside of outright prostitution.
>meaning she is very keen on money or was forced
Even if she didn't go into this line of work voluntarily, this indicates some potential mental health / family issues.

Thread carefully anon, very carefully.
>>
>>17581429
>>17581471
This was the input I hoped for.
Thank you.
Better just forget the whole thing. Not really worth to pay her either, that would obly feed the pain and cynicism in me.

Also, on offtopic:
Is there any actual situation, where a common brothel's whore could even have a proper relationship? Without the guy being an absolute cuck, away or a complete drugadd?
>>
>>17581454
>>I think that women who go through the horrors of sex slavery or indentured servitude
There are very few of these in the US and most of the industrialized world. OP's girlfriend isn't one of them.
>>
>>17581535
I don't know where you live, but where I live a lot of eastern european girls were kidnapped or took here with the promise of finding a humble job (bathroom cleaner and such) and then forced to prostitute.
It was pretty common back in the early 2000 especially.
>>
>>17581535
True, she's native German (fml that I even have to say that).
She's young like aroun 21-ish.
Wouldn't expect that her parents know about this.
>>
>>17581383
Even if you don't want her as a GF, can you do anything to help her get a better job?

Fallen women can't get back up by themselves.
>>
>>17581590
She doesn't want to get help tho.
She would have stop prostituting if she wanted to. In a year and half she could have saved enough to go to college.
Shit, I managed to save enough to go to college in a year cleaning bathrooms. If I sucked dicks...
>>
>>17581550
I live in the USA. We don't have anywhere near the number of sex slaves that the tiresome propagandists would have you believe. There are a few of them sure, but most women involved in the sex trade aren't forced into it by anything other then poor economic circumstances if at all.
>>
>>17581556
Dude, whether or not you continue your relationship with this woman depends entirely on how well you can deal with her not being sexually exclusive to you.

That is something you will have answer for yourself.
>>
>>17581601
I live in Europe - my area suffered from this phenomena heavily in the late 90s/early 00s.
Right now it's mostly african girls which are sex slaves, but it's still a thing.

Anyway, surely not 100% of them are sex slaves and a lot of girls get into it do it willingly.
It seems like OP girl is one of those who got into it willingly.
>>
File: itsatrap.jpg (66KB, 1040x798px) Image search: [Google]
itsatrap.jpg
66KB, 1040x798px
Sure if you want to be a cuck and live with HIV for the rest of your life. Girls that are retarded to the point of selling their own body to make a quick buck are mentally f4cked up, do you really think they are smart enough to screen the guys that they come into contact with??? Girls are often not forced in Human Trafficking, they down right volunteer for it because they can make $2000-5000 in ONE single night. Think about the number of Johns she has been with. Just d1tch the b1tch, you cannot turn a hoe into a housewife, just forget about it. She is only with you for ONE reason only, Money.
>>
I think everyone deserves a second chance...

Me personally, I wouldn't feel good about it so probably not for me. For you who are less squeemish, I do think its possible for a former whore to be faithful and a good GJ if you can not let the past breed insecurity in your relationship. Easier said than done, and like I said, I myself probably wouldn't be cut out for it.
>>
>>17581590
Well, prostitutes are also prospect customers. She definitely could benefit from it if she wills. >>17581600
I have to agree on this one thou.
It doesn't really cost much to do a degree in Germany. Why she's still in, I've got no clue.
Tbf, there are actually dirty poor families here whose daughters do whore themselves in order to help family to survive through financial struggles.
>>17581611
Not on this level
>>
>>17581383
I don't bother with women who have fucked people they aren't romantically involved with, so I wouldn't bother with a literal whore.
>>
Only if I intended to become her pimp.
>>
>>17581590
Well, prostitutes are also prospect customers. She definitely could benefit from it if she wills. >>17581600
I have to agree on this one thou.
It doesn't really cost much to do a degree in Germany. Why she's still in, I've got no clue.
Tbf, there are actually dirty poor families here whose daughters do whore themselves in order to help family to survive through financial struggles.
>>17581611
Not on this level
>>17581612
Yeah, she's in it voluntarily. Not a clue why other than she saying that she did it due to easy money
>>
>>17581383
They are still human. They've got feelings. They've got bills/addictions to be paid. And is just another job. You can simply NARROW it to this:

>Do I want a relationship with a woman who sells her coochie to anyone who can afford it?
>[Y/N]

Her line of work is solely up to her, not to you.
>>
>>17581383
Most men are prostitutes just without getting paid for it. It's her body. Obviously a good one. She just played her strengths. Would you rather a girl who was just a slut for a slut sake.

Its 2016. Fucking kids have iphones and chuckie cheese balls are being used as anal beads. At least she had business savvy about it. She also trusted you enough to tell you that.

She actually not only admitted that to you but likes you so much that she wouldn't charge you for it. So many straight guys look at a girl like that and think she's a used up nissan micra. She is experienced. Knows how to get a guy off and is willing to do it for you for free.

Who cares about blackmailing man. If you think youll be happy with her, go for it. I've been publically disgraced. Well i am currently going through it. Plan on leaving the country within a month. We all die. A hundred years from now what will it matter if people knew you did it.

Fuck shame. Why should you care what others think. Were all fucked up. Some are just better at hiding it. I was. Unfortunately i didn't get into IT. All my shits been exposed and in a way i feel free.

I have no hang ups at all anymore. I am going to get with who i want. When i want. Do what i want. When i want. Fuck keeping up appearances. All it does is make you miserable and self doubt.

Shit just go out with her for a month and see how it goes. She could be the love of your life. Stop looking for the sweet girl next door. She's busy fucking the jock in the carpark behind mickey d's.
>>
>>17581731
This is bullshit.
Prostitutes are still people and have feelings, but it is not a job like any other.
Dating a prostitute means that other people pay to get something that is usually reserved for you. I wouldn't be fine with my partner fucking someone else, whether they were paying for it or not.
Also, there are a shitton of other issues involved with dating a prostitute. They have higher risk of STDs, mental illness and such.
I'm not saying we should shoot them in the streets, but they're not a great catch.
>>
>>17581731
Better than giving out for free.
>>
>>17581745
I'm seconding this. There are literally no prostitutes that are prostitutes for anything but poor economic circumstances. Do what you want op, but this girl isn't that much different from the clubbing roasties, only difference being one gives thier pussy for free
>inb4 cuck
>>
>>17581745
You literally said that you're thinking about leaving your country because of what people think, but OP should fuck what other people think.
Also - not everyone is fucked up. Sure, everyone has a some quirks or flaws, but not everyone sucks dicks for a living.

>>17581767
There are a thousand ways to get out of poor economic circumstances that don't include letting people use you as a cum dumpster.
If she is doing nothing to get out of that situation then she does it just because it's the easiest way to make money, not because she doesn't have any other opportunities.
>>
>>17581454
>Like I said, it really does depend on the context and circumstance of this girl's story and whether or not you believe her but keep in mind that forcing women into prostitution with debt, violence and even kidnapping is a lot more common than you'd think.
If she was sex slave I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be able to go on dates and talk about quitting if she found a better job.

I have the utmost sympathy for any woman who was forced into sexual slavery, but it is irrelevant to this situation.

>>17581731
>And is just another job.
Dude what? You had a point when you pointed out they're still human, but sex work is not just "another job". Even women in the industry who try to defend it will admit as much.
>>
>>17581389
fpbp
How is this even a thing, OP? People on here are disgusted with women who have had 5+ partners, you're considering being in a relationship with a literal whore. Wew lad.
>>
>>17581745
Fuq, Trigglypuf appears and I'm put of Pokeballs.
Also:
> men buy the drinks and a taxi ride to either one's place
> they are the prostitutes
Ok

Carrier men care about blackmailing and pride, as they the pilars of men's interaction.
Prideless and disrespected persons get easily undermined by another hungry opportunist, and they never do it without help of another who'd be on my level in business.

>>17581767
Tbh lad, that's quite cuckish.
I get what your reaching for, but girls slutting it completly up is not actually common at all. At least not amongst the European girls, when the guy might stick around in same circles longer than an exhange-Chad or Club-Ricky.
If you ho for multe dates, it's about search of relationship.

>>17581791
Sure they do, but do you ever hear about their life in other aspects: family relations, state of marriage, history with responsibility (not counting motherhood on this, job related stuff), their personal dreams and self-esteem for example.
>>
>>17581852
Don't really browse /adv/ often.
That amd "lmao look at this cuck" sounds rather mix of /pol/ & /r9k/ circlejerking.
>>
>>17581861
Out of*
>>
>>17581861
>Sure they do, but do you ever hear about their life in other aspects: family relations, state of marriage, history with responsibility
Sure, I've chatted some up, my city is known for many things and sex work is one of them sadly. But again, to say it's just "another job" is pretty dumb. You have to have a specific mindset for it and it's not just something you can zone out for, sex is an inherently intimate act.

To call it reaching to compare it to a 9-5 is an understatement.
>>
>>17581881
Woups, just realised I accidentally quoted you instead of >>17581731 for >>17581861 last section.

I wholeheartly agree on what you said thou.
Zoning out of thatt will be almost impossible without someone in some time in future remainding about that past.
>>
>>17581760
>>17581791
You put pussy on a pedestal. 7+ billion humans alive should tell you sex ain't anything special. My question to OP was a simple one:

>Do I want a relationship with a prostitute?

You fedorafags read in-between lines that don't exist.
>>
>>17581630
That's actually a good point.
Due to my childhood experiences, I've grown up to fear loyalty of my spouse.

This situation combined what anons said about monetary motivations of a whore propbably would accelerate the "she'll dumb me if I go broke/ I'm not weatlhy enough" thought into level where I might question her loyality on borderline paranoia level.
>>
>>17581973
>You fedorafags read in-between lines that don't exist.
>And is just another job
I am criticizing you explicitly for what you wrote you stupid nigger. You're making shit up that not even actual hookers would say.
>>
>>17581973
Did you even bother to read my 3rd or 4th posts?
>>
>>17581992
Fear the lack of*
Ffs
>>
>>17581973
Are you retarded?
This thread was a way to understand if he wanted to date a prostitute or not, and get insight about it.
You said that prostitution is like every other job, and me and the other anon fucking commented on that.
Also, pretending that sex isn't a way to bond is idiotic. If we fucked just for reproduction and pleasure we would just jerk off and fuck when we need to have kids.
>>
>>17582003
Enlighten me with your miriad of prostitutes telling all her dark sikrits, fedorafag.
>>
I don't pay too much mind to their sexual history. Mine certainly isn't pristine.

That being said, I wouldn't date a literal prostitute.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.