[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huge cyst I had on my head started to get soft in the past weeks,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Huge cyst I had on my head started to get soft in the past weeks, today it broke a little bit and pus is coming out.

I was supposed to get a sugery in three days, I need to wait until tomorrow morning before I can call the dermatologyst.

What should I do in the mean time?
>>
>>17581156
suck it with a vacuum cleaner
>>
>>17581156
go to a hospital, it could get infected otherwise and then you'll really be in trouble
>>
>>17581162
If I go to hospital I'll have to spend the whole fucking night there, no way.
>>
>>17581156

Film it oozing puss and convert to webm. Post here.
>>
>>17581172
fuck no, It's mostly blood and it's not oozin.
>>
I had exactly the thing you're talking about, once right in the middle of my chest and once on the back of my neck. The one on my chest got infected and it was painful as hell, just this throbbing ache the got stronger and stronger as the day went on. I highly recommend going to the ER. If it was anything like mine, you won't be able to sleep tonight anyway.
>>
File: 20160918_211049.jpg (178KB, 960x735px) Image search: [Google]
20160918_211049.jpg
178KB, 960x735px
>>17581218
How quickly can this get infected?
>>
>>17581238
I have absolutely no way of answering that. Know who can? The folks at the ER.
>>
>>17581165
nah, they'll put spongy thingies in there to suck up the ooze and send you home bandaged.
>>
>>17581257
I'll have to go trough the emergency room to get it done now, and that will take all night because low priority.
I'd have to get an appointment, and there's no way I?ll get one before the day of the surgery.
>>
low priority with an open wound?
damn.
>>
>>17581156
you need the ER man
>>
>>17581165
no just wait 15 mins and see how long it is if youre not priority then leave. be like your doctor thinks its cancer.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.