[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo /adv/ i always find myself posting here when i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: CZnRpOpUEAAaFoa.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CZnRpOpUEAAaFoa.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
Yo /adv/ i always find myself posting here when i don't know who else to ask. Let me cut to the chase.

I really like this girl, and whenever we're out drinking with some mutual friends we hit it off really good. Like she keeps telling me how she has all these feelings for me etc.

But when we talk while sober, it kinda feels like i get nothing back...

Her friend told me she is kinda afraid of commitment as she has never been in a relationship. And now i'm catching myself being the "pushy" one on texts etc, and that's not how i usually roll.

So what i ask of you guys, is how the fuck do i go from here. I really wanna be with her, but I'm probably just rushing things? Should I just play it cool for a while?

Help a bro out.

pic unrelated. but somewhat similar.
>>
She's stringing you along. Back off if you want a true idea of how she feels
>>
>>17581014
Thanks for the input.
>>
>>17580985

You'll hear a few interpretations. Maybe she is playing with you. Maybe she is really afraid and drinking loosens her up. Maybe she just doesn't know what she wants.

But they all lead to the same place: She knows how you feel, and she is not meeting you halfway.

Don't waste a lot of time here. Start looking elsewhere. If she makes up her mind, great! But if she doesn't, do stand around waiting too long, ok?
>>
>>17580985
>>17581075

"DON'T stand around". I made a mistake there.
>>
>>17581075
>>17581078

Yo i really appreciate the tips. I'll make sure to not stand around waiting too long.

I should probably just go do me-stuff and some extra workouts so i dont find myself sitting around doing nothing and then she always comes to my mind.
>>
>>17581098

That will help, but I wasn't being so literal. I meant to say "waiting for her" as in, "waiting to be with her".

Talk to other girls, do stuff elsewhere. If she likes you, she will have to either do something or lose you.

If she doesn't really like you (or can't make up her mind) then you are not missing anything.
>>
Ask her out on a date and go from there not a movie date!

Cut that modern text bullshit out and play is casual dont text much but try to hang with her as much as you can on a "casual" basis if she likes you, you will hang out more and more you will know bro trust the mind
>>
>>17581105
I got you. Thanks again for the help, really appriciated.
>>
>>17581105
I agree with this anon. Leave her alone and do other shit for yourself and if that includes seeing other women fine. But if you do see other women do not make it a point to let her know she'll find out on her own.
>>
>>17581139
>But if you do see other women do not make it a point to let her know she'll find out on her own.

Oh, yeah, thanks for making that clear. I really didn't think about that when writing before, but OP, don't make a big deal out of this. That's pretty important.
>>
>>17581139
You are all gentlemen and scholar's. Really got some sense into me and looking more positively on the days to come.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.