[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of a difference would weight loss make in my ability

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: How-Weight-Loss-Works-02.jpg (30KB, 670x376px) Image search: [Google]
How-Weight-Loss-Works-02.jpg
30KB, 670x376px
How much of a difference would weight loss make in my ability to get a date?

I'm currently about #4 in this photo, looking to slim down all the way to the far right.

I'm honestly pretty sociable and don't have issues keeping conversation, being awkward, etc, so sometimes it feels like only my weight could be an explanation for the total lack of female interest. But there are plenty of chubby dudes who can get a girl so I dunno.
>>
From the left? That's a huge beer-belly, I don't think many people see people with huge bellies as an option. Apart from that being healthier always makes people look more subtly attractive.
>>
Probably a massive effect.
>>
>>17580770
Honestly, I am in the same position as you and the main thing I have found is to find some confidence in yourself and to build yourself. You are trying to lose weight right? As long as you are doing that you shouldn't even be thinking about your weight. It's a temporary problem that is on it's way out. Get hobbies and be into a wide arrange of different activities. Ask yourself "Would I want to hang out with myself?" I have recently started doing things like playing Ultimate Frisbee, hiking, fishing, cooking, playing an instrument, and gardening and laying off the anime and video games. Don't get me wrong though, if you really like anime and video games, don't deny yourself those things, but don't define yourself by them. It's a sad fact, but people judge. You really only can say you like video games and anime if you start looking really fit. Fat/chubby people that are into them sadly get stereotyped into the gross weeaboo group.

This is what helped for me at least. It seems to be working some what. I do get a attention from girls some. Granted, probably not as much as some 10/10 physical specimens that are out there. But I'll get there soon and I'm sure you will too OP. Don't get me wrong though. It's not all about looks.
>>
>>17580770
I mean the most important thing is the face honestly. She isn't going to always be looking at your fat belly. My friend landed a 8/10 when he was like 215 and looked saggy but his face was attractive, and personality. So the problem isnt really the belly persay. Now im not saying you can be like 300 pounds and get by because at a certain point in time if your genetics arent strong in your jaw and face then the fat will go in your face and make it worse. Now here is the biggest issue people face with weight loss, if you do it for women then your going to fail. The main focus for losing weight has to be because you want to change, not because your lonely. If a girl asks why you lost all that weight suddenly you would seem cringey just saying I did it for girls. Like I went from 240 to 200 because I was sick of how I saw myself and I started to notice the disgusting things and habits I did and could only imagine the image that I was showing to others around me. So I wanted to change.
>>
>>17580806
" You really only can say you like video games and anime if you start looking really fit"

That is the most truest statement ever said. I am a decently looking guy, never had a girlfriend and whatever and I like anime and playing pokemon and world of warcraft if I say that people call me gross, a cringey loser whatever. But if my friend who is better looking then me tells someone that since we share the same hobbies the girls think its cute that he has a passion and likes whatever. Its called being Biased. Everyone does it even if they dont know it. Like if a fatter ugly girl came to me and talked about pokemon i'd be like ok cool, but if a cute girl I liked talked about pokemon i'd want to talk alot more to her. Thats just the society we live in. No use in complaining about it, just go along with it
>>
>>17580770
Getting fitter and healthier will not only help you in dating but in most interactions in life. Whether or not we believe it, we all treat random fatties differently than we do non fatties. I'm not a mean person, but I catch myself getting more impatient with fat people than I would a skinny or fit person. Maybe it's because I used to be fat and have a loathing of what I used to be, but just pay attention to yourself and how others treat fat people and I will guarantee you will notice what I am talking about.
>>
>>17580770

Your chances of dating right now are 0 unless you are a multi-millionaire looking for gold-diggers.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.