[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some protips, /adv/ How can I improve the smell of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1331296543652.jpg (38KB, 460x468px) Image search: [Google]
1331296543652.jpg
38KB, 460x468px
I need some protips, /adv/

How can I improve the smell of my crotch? I shower every day and scrub clean with soap, twice a day if I go to the gym. I'm pretty sweaty down there usually, so I also apply some baby powder after toweling off to keep dry through the day.

But I still sweat a bit through the day, and that sweat smells unpleasant. I used to try scented antiperspirant spray, like for your armpits, but that felt extremely unpleasant down there

How do you guys tame it?
>>
>>17580720
you need to give more info if you want help
like:
what is your age?
what is your weight?
what gender?
where do you live (not your address - just warm, hot, cold region of the world)?
(if you want) what is your background?

because age, weight, background make a difference
>>
You could be washing to much. your goodies need good bacteria to keep them fresh if you can spend time away from other humans try and let your doodads be themselves for a few days then rinse with warm water or feminine hygiene soap (even if your a guy) before going back out.

Never scrub your crotch at all and dont use abrasive chemicals it will mess with the ph balance instead use warm water on its own or with a little feminine hygeine soap its free from perfumes and other nasty things that make your junk sad. a friend of mine gave himself scrot rot by leaving hair remover on too long and it killed the good bacteria.
>>
there are extra strength soaps you can get at walmart, target, cvs, or walgreens that are specifically for men's privates. so you should look into experimenting with those first. also make sure your baby powder doesnt have talc in it because it can lead to ballsack cancer.
>>
>>17580736

25 year old male, 180lbs, live in Chicago where we get frigid winters and humid summers
>>
>>17580774
>also make sure your baby powder doesnt have talc in it because it can lead to ballsack cancer.

Talc has been linked to ovarian cancer, but I haven't heard of any links to dude cancer
>>
>>17580787
anon here who asked the questions
sounds like you are pretty healthy
what do you normally eat
what kind of stuff do you like to eat lots of, binge on?

alcohol, drugs, sugar, caffeine, pickled food, spicy / exotic foods, dairy products, eggs?
>>
>>17580807
I don't do alcohol very often. Drugs almost never
I might have a sugary item with one meal a day. Sometimes a donut for breakfast
Usually take a coffee in the morning. Avoid soda during the week, but have one or two over the weekend
Not a fan of pickled things, but I do like spicy foods. Might have a spicy meal once or twice a week
Daily dairy, usually no straight eggs, but I'll eat egg containing products

My usual daily is
Breakfast: One of those 100cal cereal bowels, milk carton, V8 can
Lunch: Slice of pizza or a hamburger or a couple tacos. Chips, milk
Dinner: No
>>
>>17580829
sounds like you are doing good, but not great
ease up on the fast food and eat more vegetables
is not just for health sake, the vegetables have fiber which are necessary for cleaning out your bowels
when you don't eat much fiber, you get constipated and trap a lot of shit (forgive the pun) in your system
take some probiotics (or better yet yoghurt with probiotics), this fills your gut with healthy micro organisms that help digestion
take it easy on the sugars and coffee
its not a quick fix but over time this should help with your condition
its like maintaining any machine, if your car starts smelling funny, either someone splashed it with shit, it got sprayed by a skunk or you look at what you are putting in the engine to figure out the problem
>>
Trim/shave your pubes to the minimum length/area you are willing to have.
Hair holds the smelly bacteria and gives them a place to grow.
When I shaved, I never got a musky smell from my crotch, and when I trim really short, the intensity of that smell goes way down.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.