[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend talks about having a daughter a lot and it annoys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
My boyfriend talks about having a daughter a lot and it annoys me..

Sorry if this sounds crazy, but my bf talks about having a daughter a lot and already acts like a protective/jealous father. Like just the other day we were walking and I said I'd never walk here alone at night and then asked what he was thinking and he was like I was just thinking if I had a daughter someday I'd have to explain to her why she can't walk alone at night. And then just other times he'd be like it would be hard to have a daughter in this world blah blah

It makes me jealous/concerned i feel like if we had a daughter someday I would be jealous of her which is kinda fucked up but he seems like he'd be obsessed with her and stuff.. Should I break ip with him? I don't think he's a pedo or molester or anything I. Just think he would be in love and protective of her and I feel like he's not protective of me at all
>>
Maybe try to make him understand that you would like him to be a little more protective and caring for you?
>>
I think you are here talking about your potential children's father being protective of your child and the probability that you would feel jealous to the point you wish to end the relationship means that you have a mental health problem.

I'm not saying this for shits and giggles but one of our primal instincts is to seek out who we deem to be a strong male capable of protecting us and our lineage and if you find that off putting them you are quite literally fucked in the head.
>>
>Just think he would be in love and protective of her and I feel like he's not protective of me at all
and you told him that at one point?
>>
>>17580326
My fiance is the same way, he grew up with three brothers and a single mom. He has major respect towards women, and has really been hoping for a daughter in future.
He's already made it clear that he's going to spoil and protect this imaginary daughter he's created in his head, I find it to be really sweet.
Just cross that path when the time comes, you guys aren't actively trying for kids or engaged- you have plenty of time to have this conversation without it ending in a jealous fight. Never know if you'll end up having a boy.
>>
>>17580360

Yeahh. I mean obviously I want him to be protective of our daughter and stuff but not so like he doesn't even care about me anymore. Like idk I've seen guys who become like obsessed with their daughters and don't even care about their wives anymore I worry hed be like that
>>
>>17579525

I agree with this guy
>>
>>17580378

LOL!!!! I guess I didn't press copy OMFG!!!

>>17580343

I meant this guy *cringe*
>>
>>17580385
>but never has a boner ever done me wrong
:`) I like your first response better
>>
File: Natalia Smile.jpg (124KB, 1200x1570px) Image search: [Google]
Natalia Smile.jpg
124KB, 1200x1570px
>>17580351
OP getting shit on.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.