[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i enjoy or live my life? /adv/ I'm in my mid twenties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (36KB, 480x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 480x393px
how do i enjoy or live my life?

/adv/ I'm in my mid twenties and ive never really lived. During my HS years I was bullied and it fucked me up even though I'm a normie.

I've never tried out things. I have no hobbies. I have no passions. I have no friends. During college I never once got invited to a party. I just want to have memories but there's nothing in my past except memories of scrolling 4chan. There's so much I've never experienced and time keeps sleeping through my hands as I age. The thing is I'm not a shut in or a neckbeard or an ugly socially awkward guy. I don't have friends and it eat me up inside. I have no goals or motivations. To make matters worse I've been unable to get a job after completeling my degree. I've been a NEET for almost a year.

I don't know why my life has turned out this way. I don't know what I need to do but I feel trapped and I just want to fucking live.

what do I do?
>>
Get off the internet.
Start volunteering. You'll meet people that way.
Go through some hobbies - video games do NOT count.
Start keeping a journal, it's always to get things off your chest.
Form friendships online with your pals.

Also, you say you are a normie, but you sound like the typical shut-in neet.

And if you fancy, and the bllying still affects you to this day, go get yourself some therapy.
>>
>>17580199
>not socially awkward

Then why don't you have friends?
>>
>>17580213

I have a Chad friend who I occasionally go out with but that's it. As to why, I've always had difficulty connecting with men. I don't have any hobbies and don't participate or watch any sports so it's hard to relate.

I find it easier to talk to women...I've slept with about 13 for what it's worth
>>
>>17580208

Do people actually meet others from volunteering or is this just a meme? In college I had aquitances but never made any friends and I wonder if this will be the same.

How do I find hobbies?
>>
>>17580294
well im forced to do work for the dole at the local salvos
and i've met new people
so not a meme

just write in hobbies to learn on google
be it guitar playing, drawing, knitting, working out, writing,
>>
>>17580199
Join a few clubs where people are bound to have similar interests, start playing some sports.
>>
>>17580292
>>17580199

>humble-bragging: the thread
>>
>>17580366
>>17580366

There's no humble bragging. I was addressing his claim which questioned social awkwardness.

>>17580306

I just feel lost in life man. It's like by this time everyone has found a path and created memories and I'm sitting there doing nothing. It's incredibly distressing.
>>
>>17581401
Read literature and philosophy. Develop your inner life.
Also spend time in nature.
Become who you want to be. The rest will follow.
>>
>>17581418
>>17581418
>>17581418

I read a lot but I don't want to spend my life reading. All I do is sit behind a computer

This is what is causing me stress. I don't know WHO I want to be. I've never took time to develop that since I've rarely had any interesting experiences

I guess this /adv/ is more complicated than 90% of these >tfw no gf posts
>>
>>17581922
Take a book, say David Copperfield, and camping gear, and head out into themountains for a week.
See what happens.
>>
Eyes on the price, anon.
You're nearly done with uni. What do you wanna do later on? Try to answer this question. Not "what will give me the most money" or "what do people expect from me" but "what do I actually wanna do with my life". When you've found some kind of answer, just let it roll around in your head and spend time doing associated activities.
Voila, you got yourself a life plan that'll probably make you happy.

For example: I'm studying Latin and teaching. I love learning obscure languages and teaching them so I earn money tutoring and I found a language that doesn't have a textbook yet so I study that language the hard way and write a textbook in hopes of publishing it one day.
If I can make this super specific thing work, you can do yours.
>>
>>17581974
>eyes on the price
>on the price
>price

Goddammit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.