[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently met a transsexual girl on Tinder. I'd never met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: red flags.jpg (56KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
red flags.jpg
56KB, 620x412px
I recently met a transsexual girl on Tinder. I'd never met a transsexual before so I was curious. We started talking and she told me she's a prostitute. I told her I wasn't interested in any paid services but we kept chatting.

Anyway, she seemed nice so we went out socially for a drink. And she was nice. So we ended up back in my room and fucked a few times (with condoms) and she stayed the night. We've been meeting for the last couple of weeks now.

She's crazy about me now. It turns out no other guy has ever treated her just like a normal girl and with respect. She's really cute and I want to keep seeing her but I can't think of any way I could tell anyone I know about about her. She's a slightly crazy (literally) 19yo (I'm 27) transsexual prostitute (she's got her reasons), and I don't think anyone I know would understand.

How do I stop feeling like/being an ass?

(Pic related: more red flags than a Chinese military parade)
>>
>>17579983
You don't have to tell anyone about her unless things get serious. And even then, it's not anyone's business who you date. You only have one life. Make it great. If anyone has a problem with her, they can deal with it.
>>
>>17579983
>her
anon pls
>>
>>17579983
So you fucked a gay prostitute in the ass for free, I think that warrants feeling like an ass.
>>
>but I can't think of any way I could tell anyone I know about about her

I mean if you treated her like she said you treated her then you shouldn't feel any different being with her than with any other friends. She's a girl, you're a guy (I think), what else is there to say? I don't remember the last time anyone's asked me about any of my friends' jobs if that's the part you're wondering about.
>>
>>17580020
Thanks. That makes me feel a bit better

>>17580023
She passes as a natural girl so why not just accept her the way she appears (and is inside)? I bet you scream at people if they say tomatoes are vegetables

>>17580038
She has an amazing ass. I don't feel bad about that at all
>>
>>17580079
> She has an amazing ass.

he*
>>
>>17580078
It's that she's trans, young, slightly crazy and a prostitute... my friends aren't the most open minded
But thanks for your encouragement
>>
>>17580087
Post pic of face?
>>
>>17580130
No, there are a lot of people in her life who don't know any of this
>>
>>17579983
>she
>her
>prostitute

kek

You're literally fucking a man who gets paid to let strangers cum in his ass
>>
>she

you fucked a mentally ill man. this is not hate, this is the truth.

you're gay. You had sex with a man.
>>
Every person we ever fuck, we will move on from or spend our lives with. I think you're here because you know you can't spend your lives together and this is a drama that needs to reach a conclusion.

The ball is in your court, end it before things get crazier and you both get hurt or let things unfold and feelings reach deeper.

It's your life and we can't make you do anything you don't want to but I think we both know that you're already aware of the conclusion.
>>
>>17580079

I don't know what way the American school system works but if you're unable to differentiate between a fruit and vegetable, something that a five year old child can do, in my country at least, you have bigger problems than what to do with a teenage transexual hoor
>>
>>17580269
Why do I feel like you completely missed the point?
>>
The worst part isn't the trans portion, it's the prostitution angle

Even if it was a legit female, OP you are tossing the dice with every sexual encounter that she has. How would your parents take it if you showed up to a family dinner if you showed up with a prostitute?
>>
>all those frustrated probably closeted gay insecure men who must go out of their way and tell you you're gay for fucking that person even though you're not asking about that
kek

Anyways. I assume you feel like an ass because you wouldn't want to get into her as much as she's into you because you're embarrassed you fuck a person like this (transsexual, just out of HS, prostitute).
It's perfectly reasonable. It's not being an ass, it's thinking realistically. But like another anon said nobody has to know about her, especially if she passes so well. The prostitute thing can be fixed too, if she's so crazy about you maybe she can stop and get a normal job. If you like her just keep her as long as you want, and don't worry about what other may think
>>
>>17579983
I have strong moral opinions on transexualism, but I also have a strong opinion on personal freedom.
If you have no issues with him wanting to be a her, it's your choice. If you want to love him, it's your choice.
You have the freedom to decide what happens in your life, you shouldn't care about what others think.
Be happy, anon.
>>
>>17579983
If your friends are decent friends, they will be concerned about your choice to date a young, crazy prostitute.
Even if she is very nice and cute, she is still a young and crazy prostitute and she'll eventually fuck your life over. A good friend will warn you.

I do not even care that she's transsexual, but really getting involved with someone like that isn't a great idea. A few fucks? Fine. No need to tell your friends even. But having a relationship with someone like that is a suicide.
>>
It's overwhelmingly common that someone will date an obviously crazy girl and think they are immune to whatever might go down. It's thinking with the dick and with desperation, and then shit goes down. Also not pro trans or pro prostitution, although people are allowed to do what they want. You said yourself she's way too young and highly crazy (and I'm inclined to believe you), so prepare yourself.
>>
>>17579983
>She's a slightly crazy (literally)
In what way(s)?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.