[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hear about girls without personality all the time, what kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 14.jpg (154KB, 1260x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
154KB, 1260x1024px
I hear about girls without personality all the time, what kind of girl is this exactly?
>>
they probably just think they're boring
>>
in a word: you
>>
>>17579947
But I'm not a girl. If a girl says her hobby is shopping, does this mean she doesn't have personality?
>>
>>17579954
Yes. That's exactly the type of boring shallowness that makes many women boring.
>>
>>17579978
But where to find a woman who has better hobbies? Or are those girls just ugly?
>>
>>17579988
Have hobbies and meet girls through them.
I have relatively niche hobbies and I wouldn't date someone who is into video games and gym only.
>>
>>17579954
>>17579978
If a girl is only interested in shit like shopping and makeup, depending on what you think of those sorts of hobbies, she can be boring. But just because a girl has those hobbies doesn't mean she's boring - they don't necessarily mean you're one dimensional and you can be an interesting person even with them.
>>
>>17579990
>niche hobbies
Care to sate my curiosity?
>>
>>17579944
You've never heard of a girl being "basic?"

Another example is the female that can't do anything by herself. She must always travel in a pack so she can adopt other peoples' interests as her own. Your lipstick outdoorsy types fall into this category.

Cat ladies rarely have a true personality. Hence why they surround themselves with creatures who can't judge them for it.
>>
>>17580175
Sure. But it's nothing amazing or super obscure.
The most "niche" ones are probably those I do to spend time with my parents - I paint WWII miniatures with my dad since I was 7 maybe, and we recreate battles. We also go hiking on battle sites from WWI and WWII to find war memorabilia. I do kayak with my mom, we started 4 years ago.

Other than that, I am getting into calligraphy. I like interior design so I spend a lot of time fixing/improving/painting furniture. Other than that, mostly cooking, travelling and reading.
>>
>>17579944
The kind who turned down the person who told you this. Or else the kind the speaker is too afraid to approach, for fear of being turned down.
>>
Oh they have personality. It's often just not compatible with yours. And for some girls it just seems to not be compatible with anyone.
>>
>>17579944
Let's see.
>photography
>drawing
>tumblr
>history
>dancing
>partying
>shopping
Basically what this anon said >>17580182
>>
>>17580512
>history is basic
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.