[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I finally did it /adv/, I got a place of my own with no roomates.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u6.jpg (102KB, 800x716px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u6.jpg
102KB, 800x716px
so I finally did it /adv/, I got a place of my own with no roomates. How do I cope with the inevitable loneliness? I have no friends, my family never visits, and of course no gf. I would love a dog but I would never have the time to take care of them properly as I work full time and go to the gym daily.
>>
what city do you live in?

I'll be your friend
>>
How old are you OP? I'm basically you, though I have a roommate I have very little in common with. It's basically like living alone. I work full-time and hit the gym as well to kill time. I've slowly begun going out alone- for a drink, a meal etc.

I don't know. If you're in SoCal I'd hang with you as long as you're over 22
>>
>>17579900
Las Vegas.
>>
>>17579901
I'm 21. It sucks I had severe social anxiety in high school so I never made friends. I made some friends when I got my first job and even moved In with two of my coworkers. My confidence was improving and I actually enjoyed life for a bit. Then I got hired at a better paying job and moved out and they stopped hanging out with me. Shit sucks.
>>
>>17579902
sorry can't help you there I'm on the other side of the country :(

tell me though, what's your craps strategy
>>
just stay positive
>>
File: 1470722906118.png (55KB, 248x314px) Image search: [Google]
1470722906118.png
55KB, 248x314px
>>17579896
You aren't alone anon, we're always here.
>>
>>17579896
>I would love a dog but I would never have the time to take care of them properly as I work full time and go to the gym daily.
Get a small indoor pet that isn't a cat (because cats live long and they're a 10+ years commitment).
>>
Just moved in to my university room yesterday anon, the people in my corridor are quiet which is nice but they don't seem like they want to be friends. Last night I watched everyone in other flat/apartment blocks going out to an event and drinking and having a blast. I hope I make some friends today
>>
>>17579902
Which gym do you go to? Don't know which gyms in town are worth it.

Anyways, there are thousands of meet ups around Vegas. Have you looked into any?
>>
>>17579902
i live in vegas but im a neet whos quite older than you and i hate /adv/ so we probably wouldnt get along. just go walk around the strip or downtown or something
>>
>>17579975
lvac has been good to me for lots of years
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.