[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any britfags here? Why is everyone ok with being racist towards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Any britfags here? Why is everyone ok with being racist towards pakis in private but in public it's considered wrong and indecent?
>>
It's called propriety, look it up some time you racist gutter trash.
>>
>>17579847
It seems hypocritical. I mean these people will be upset at racist actions or speech in public even if they agree with what's being said or done.

If you call pakis disgusting uggos that you wouldn't associate with in private, why are you afraid to tell on off irl. It seems as if everyone is afraid that everyone else will not accept them for being racist, and they don't accept it themselves because they don't want to be called out for not calling out racism.

So why can't we just be out with it?
>>
>>17579873
its because for the most part racism is not particularly rational or helpful and people realize that, they'll vent in private but unlike you they're not serious about it.

Lets give an example, here in Germany I might say in private that I hate all refugees, obviously I know saying this in public would get me shunned because such a blanket statement is easily written off as racist, which it is. If I were to however say that I sympathize with the problems of the refugees but I think letting them all come in without any real plan was a mistake and instead we should be using our desire for humanitarian assistance to improve refugee camps in Turkey/Lebanon/Jordan. To this end we should vote Merkel out.

Something like that is rational and cannot simply be dismissed as the ranting of a racist. Tell me anon, what exactly is your problem with pakistanis and perhaps I can help you come up with a more tempered rational argument.
>>
>>17579909
I think of a million reasons to hate pakis, but besides all that, they simply aren't British and will never be British. I don't care how many generations back they moved here. Yet they call themselves British and expect to be treated like everyone else. It really gets on my nerves when these motherfuckers think that they deserve to be be treated equally in our country. I don't care how smart, decent, or hardworking some of them are it does not change the fact that they don't belong here
>>
I was called a racist and a fascist for voting leave as my anti-immigration policies are to prevent terrorism from crossing the border. But, no, PC faggots try to call me out on my shit.
>>
>>17579918
what about them is not british?

Surely there is more to being british than just having white skin, no? Perhaps you feel they don't have the same connection as you to British history since your ancestors lived on that island for longer?

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I may be as I've made very little formal study of your nation's history) but isn't the story of your island's history one of repeated war with and occasional conquest by invaders who then become a part of the nation's racial and ethnic fabric. Didn't the Picts, Romans, Saxons, Vikings, and Normans all do this? I mean hell, your ethnicity is anglo-saxon, you are by definition a mix of multi ethnic groups. Why should these people be any different? What about them is so offensively unbritish?

>>17579919
interesting, what exactly did they say was fascistic about your position?
>>
>>17579934
I simply talked about what was happening in Germany to back up my concern for this country.
>>
>>17579958
can you elaborate a bit? Just as we all want to help refugees but there is a right way and a wrong way to do it, there is a right way and a wrong way to say this.
>>
No one in britain hates the pakistanis like the indians.

I think their ok and I consider them to be a part of british culture, who else is going to sell me beer for a quid a can at 2am not whitey thats for sure. I voted brexit the common wealth and europe are completly different.
>>
You literally have a problem with someone purely because they (or their ancestors) were born on another piece of land. Scale that down for a second: if your wife had your child in a hospital a town over for some reason, would you disown the kid for not being born in your village? Are you also intolerant of people born in Jersey or Isle of Mann? They're also separated from the mainland by some water.

And you say they'll 'never be British', well... they are, but even if they weren't, so what? you'll never be a Ninja or professional bed tester or lead guitarist for Metallica or whatever dream you may have had as a child, but does it matter? No, not at all.

This country's awesome and the vast majority of people don't feel the same as you, in public or private- don't tar us all with the same brush just because you once saw a Pakistani boy's dick in the school toilets and it happened to be bigger than yours.
>>
>>17580136
>if your wife had your child in a hospital a town over for some reason, would you disown the kid for not being born in your village? Are you also intolerant of people born in Jersey or Isle of Mann?
>comparing the next town over to PAKISTAN, on the other side of the planet
>haha yeah they're pakis but i bet they sure do share the same ideals,virtues, morals and cultural values :))
Your grandkids will be very very happy and pleased with the product and result of your cuck generation
>>
Wife's Aryan but thanks for trying
>>
>>17580136
You've never interacted with Pakis have you?
>>
>>17580136
They literally aren't British, unless you think a piece of paper is all it takes to make one a Brit.
>>
Because it will cause a scene and British people really do not like causing a scene.
>>
If you think that question can be answered honestly and effectively here then you're in a for a fucking shit show mate.
>>
>>17579873
>If you call pakis disgusting uggos that you wouldn't associate with in private, why are you afraid to tell on off irl.
It's not so much as case of being afraid, rather just it's a pointless exercise.

I'm not a big fan of stani's, but when I see one walking down the road there's not much point telling him I don't like him - he already knows that, and he probably dislikes me just as much. If I took the time to pass comment on every single person I took a dislike to I'd never get anything done.
>>
>>17580309
This is a good point. Think about whatever, whoever you don't like. Do you make a point of letting them know when you see them or is the issue only flagged if you enter into a direct altercation with them?
>>
>>17579839
Cos we're easy scapegoats.

I remember one person me that I was the cause of increased living costs in London. But I kinda thought that the increased living costs were due to hipsters and yuppies moving in and setting up overpriced coffee shops and making buildings that only yuppies could afford to live in.
>>
>>17579839

t. immigrant

most likely the disgusting paki kind of immigrant
>>
>>17579918

nice bait
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.