[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related. How would one do this? My life isn't terrible,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: kaQkA92h.jpg (104KB, 1018x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kaQkA92h.jpg
104KB, 1018x1024px
Pic related. How would one do this? My life isn't terrible, in fact it's never been better. But when I'm driving to work I sometimes wonder what it'd be like to just...run away from everything and everyone and start a new life. Anyone else ever felt like this? Any advice?
>>
>>17579783
Ask yourself this, what exactly do you want to run away from? Your job, family, obligations? Or are you simply bored of where you live and want to see more of the world?
>>
>>17579783
Try cosplay
>>
>>17579799
I'm gonna be honest, I'm not actually all that happy. After college and marrying my dream girl, I thought life would be more....exciting. Don't get me wrong I love my wife, I love the the life we made together but everything is just life draining now. Sometimes I regret not taking the chance of being a crab fisher man.

>>17579805
How does that help?
>>
>>17579816
crab fishermen have very routine lives, anon. Almost everyone does. Spice if up with a vacation. Doesn't have to be expensive. Take a road trip with your wife to the next state over for the weekend. Commit to trying a new hobby. Go skydiving or take a helicopter tour.
>>
>>17579816
It let's you escape without moving cross country
>>
>>17579821
You think that will help? I'll give it a shot. But lets say hypothetically I still want to try starting a new life, how would do it?

>>17579826
Ah, I you were going somewhere else with that. I don't think that would help. But thanks for the suggestion
>>
>>17579783
If you want to reliable pull this off and not be homeless/starving then you need to at least some money. Less if you have a job at your new place.

I completely understand you OP, except I'm broke af with no job.
>>
Same as going to university, but you apply to a job instead. You get the contract, fly there, stay in a hotel for a few days while you check out houses etc. Obvious stuff, no?
>>
>>17579783
>I sometimes wonder what it'd be like to just...run away from everything and everyone and start a new life.
I suspect that's a pretty normal fantasy.

>>17579835
>But lets say hypothetically I still want to try starting a new life, how would do it?
That depends on what you mean by "a new life".
>>
>get plane ticket
>move to thailand
>???
>PROFIT
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.