[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm very sad and miserable. It is bad. I'm also suicidal.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: pic1 (1).png (1MB, 890x888px) Image search: [Google]
pic1 (1).png
1MB, 890x888px
I'm very sad and miserable. It is bad. I'm also suicidal.

Whenever I'm having an episode, like I am currently, my girlfriend gets very mad and abusive toward me.

I asked her why when I'm sad, she punishes me, she said "think about it."

I really can't understand why.
>>
>>17579496
because you allow it
>>
>>17579496
I don't understand the situation completely. Try making it more clear.
>>
>>17579496
first off
i send my prayers and positive energy towards you, whoever you are
you are a good human being and a decent person, we all are
spend some time away from your 'girlfriend', if you feel miserable with her and miserable without her, at least without her, she won't make you feel worse
in the end, she will come to you if she is a good friend
or when you do return to her, she may be more appreciative
or she may never return or you may never go back to her again
good luck anon
we are all fighting the same fight, on a different stage with different actors
>>
>>17579496
Is there a certain thing/event that brings on these episodes?
>>
>>17579496
I used to get that from my ex boyfriend. She thinks you're just doing it for the attention or to make her feel bad and isn't willing to consider maybe the whole fucking world doesn't revolve around her. You should leave her. And check out balancingbrainchemistry.co.uk and also Sceletium Tortuosum supplements. It's important.
>>
>>17579522

I absolutely assure you with every ounce of confidence I have that I am not what anyone would consider a good or decent person.

Thank you, though.

>>17579507
>>17579560

I grew up in a very toxic home. Step dad was in prison for murder, mom was over protective and needy. I've made a lot of bad choices, like dropping out of high school.

I'm now 26 and doing very well in college, and I am able to win people over almost instantly. But this success is hard to handle. I can't imagine how I could go from my childhood to this. And I feel like I always had it in me, but the circumstances weren't right.

I have trouble coping with who I was back then. I feel like so much of my life was wasted, and I'll never get it back. I do a lot of comparing myself to her. "You did this thing as a child, but I didn't."

I just don't get why she would be so upset at me for being upset. It isn't her I'm mad at. It is myself.
>>
>>17579600
You need to face reality. First, your step dad is not blood related, he wasn't there initially when you were born so he was only forced in your life by your mother, he should mean nothing to you. Second, mom's are normally like that. Third, put that bitch in her place and don't wear your heart on your sleeve with her. If she continues acting like a bitch, then dump the bitch or just learn to take it if you can't dump her. You said you can win people over, then you can surely get another girl if you want to.
>>
>>17579600
Ah, I see! First of all, congratulations on all of your success! I am very impressed and you should be extremely proud of yourself. I recommend that you watch a few of The School of Life's videos, I have found them to be very helpful. You should see yourself as a stronger person for overcoming the challenges of your childhood. If you keep focusing on all the negative things that have already happened in your life then you will end up wasting even more of the time that you have. What is so special about her that you are comparing yourself to her? Has she had to overcome the challenging obstacles that you have? Or did she have just a typical childhood? I'm still not quite understanding why she is getting mad at you.
>>
>>17579627

I have so many girls that want my dick. And thats another thing. I'm very narcissistic. It's only in the past couple years that I've really started feeling empathy for other people.

The thing with my current girlfriend is that she knows the real me. I can talk to her in depth about art. And she gets all of the weird avant grade stuff I like. I can talk to her about how I want to visit Europe. Why I think Canada is a much nicer country than the United States. We talk about boring things like typography, and we will watch commercials and analyze the ever living shit out of the certain sociological and psychological implications. she is so intelligent. With other girls though, its just a sexual attraction. None of those girls have anything interesting to say.
>>
>>17579651
After reading your posts I think you deserve the abuse. Stay with her.
>>
>>17579496
>I asked her why when I'm sad, she punishes me, she said "think about it."
maybe she trys to force you out of your safe space and open yourself and shit...anyway it seems like she fails miserably
>I'm very sad and miserable. It is bad. I'm also suicidal.
>I'm now 26 and doing very well in college, and I am able to win people over almost instantly.
these dont match up, when you are doing so well, why are you so sad? seems like the only thing who puts you down is your gf who appears to fail as a gf
>my girlfriend gets very mad and abusive toward me.
thats not a normal thing, why would you stay with a person who fails to undestand you and keeps you away from a happy life? doesnt make much sense imo
also : get yourself a hobby that involves intensive physical involvement, it will keep bad thoughts away and fix your 'suicidal' problem
>>
>>17579496

So I have a boyfriend who I have been with for two years who has a history of depression and it's something that we have to cope with day to day but something we have to work a bit harder on when he's going through his episodes.

Personally, in the beginning I found it very difficult. I didn't know he was depressed in the beginning, sadly because he felt too ashamed to discuss it openly with me. This meant that times where he failed to meet his promises or he was withdrawn or seemingly disinterested in me, I couldn't see a reason for it and he couldn't offer me an explanation. Which meant I felt angry at him for letting me down but it also made me feel very insecure because I felt it must be my fault and I must be a disappointment for him to treat me that way.

Once we began an open dialogue, things were easy. I think every girl finds it easier than men to understand why from time to time you might not feel like yourself and you can't necessarily, put your finger on why but everything has become overwhelming. I'm not joking or being sexist, but girls have periods and to whatever extent it makes them behave differently. It's not the exact same thing but it is essentially a hormone imbalance disrupting behaviour.

But if you talk about it to her, maybe she'll be a bit more open about her own frustrations.

my story may or may not be helpful to you, but you haven't given us any background to your relationship. In this post it looks more like you're looking for sympathy than real advice or productive help. That may or not be the case but either way it's probably something to think about.
>>
It seems like now that your life is in a comfortable place with no real problems, you've become complacent and this stagnation is causing you to ignore the everyday problems because relative to your problems in the past, they're tiny but when you fail to recognise them and ignore them, suddenly you have a huge, unidentified problem to deal with. It's perspective bro.

Either your girl is crazy in which case you should get rid of her, but you haven't suggested this so she must be sane, so you know she's doing it for a reason.

She won't tell you so instead of trying to resolve it, you're here looking to us to hand you the answer. Work to solve your own problem. No one else cares to fix it for you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.