[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few weeks ago I went to a bar and this beautiful girl was in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

A few weeks ago I went to a bar and this beautiful girl was in the band that was playing. She played two nights in a row, and on the second night I was there she came up to me and thanked me for coming to both shows, we talked a bit, etc. At the end of the night she told me to add her on fb. The next day I did. She never accepted and I stopped thinking about it (mostly).

Last night I went to the bar and she was playing again. She came up and tried to say something to me but her male bandmate pulled her away and they kind of argued about something, all I caught was "Now is not the time for this." So later that night I went up to ask her what she said to me. She was just thanking me for coming out again, but we talked for like 5 minutes (mainly about her music and stuff) until some fuck that she already knew came up and interrupted and she turned her attention to him.

I started talking to this guy who turned out to be this girl's roommate. He was cool and we hit it off, said we'd check out each other's music, just shot the shit, etc for a while. At closing time, before I knew he was her roommate, the bartender started kicking non-band people out so I was standing outside with this dude and told him I needed to go back in and ask this girl out but I couldn't because of the bartender (which was true, he was very set on people leaving). That's when he told me he lived with her, and I asked him to not mention what I said and he said it was cool. So I went home and woke up today to see that she finally accepted my friend request.

I am really bad at talking through text, especially with someone I barely know, so I need to get face to face as soon as possible. I just have no idea how to even start a conversation with her. Can anyone help me? Any fb Chads out there that know how to handle this? Right now my plan is either to wait until I see her at the bar again or to message her tomorrow something like "Hey, how's it going? I really enjoyed the show the other night"
>>
Hey OP,

Texting with a girl you don't really know is actually so much easier than one you do know. You can literally talk about whatever you want man.

Your text example was good but I think you need to make it a bit more interesting/funny than asking how it's going. Maybe ask if she gets a lot of male groupies and just continue talking from there on about things. You gotta make it look like you don't really put effort in it to make her like you via text but more just light conversation and when that is at a high point ask her when her next show will be.

Sorry for kinda shit advice, my English isn't very good.
>>
>>17579422
Thanks for your thoughts. My biggest problem through text is definitely not being casual enough, I always overthink things and sound way too formal. Even if I'm texting a guy it's like that, unless it's one of my few close friends
>>
>>17579498
It's no problem to overthink it. Just don't make it seem like that and make it look like you just typed something up and sent it.

If you want to be more casual just try to tease her a bit.

>Just don't do something like:

Dear X,

long message and bullshit.

Sincerely,

You
>>
>>17579509
I'm sure I'll come up with something, I just need to work on being more spontaneous and in the moment in the conversation (if it even goes beyond my first message, she took 3 weeks to accept my request despite being very active on fb so we'll see). Do you think her roommate may have said anything to her that would cause her to be interested enough in me to accept my request?
>>
>>17579647
There is really no way to know man.Maybe your thinking to much about the request thing. Just talk to her and you'll be fine.

>Pro-tip: Download Tinder and practice texting those girls, you'll eventually get a feel for it.
>>
>>17579674
I might skip the tinder thing cause I wouldn't get any matches plus I'd be embarrassed if anyone I knew saw me on there but I appreciate your help man
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.